Fabulous at Forty+ (450 HP Saline Unders)

I had my BA on May 15, 2009. I was a 34A, 5'5,...

I had my BA on May 15, 2009. I was a 34A, 5'5, 130 lbs. I received 450 HP saline unders and am now a 34D/DD. I have had zero problems to date and absolutely love the way my breast have turned out.

After nursing three children and getting to a point in my life where money is not an issue I decided to take the plunge and I am so glad I did. My plastic surgeon came highly recommended and I felt he did a wonderful job. I was concerned after reading many post that my size implant may be too big, but after some advice I was given I decided that my surgeon chose this size, with my approval, and I should have trust in his professional opinion. Sometimes we do read too much on these websites! Lol!

Tulsa Plastic Surgeon

He is very skilled and it shows in the quality of his work.

They look good thanks for the post it really helps
I picked saline because I just felt more comfortable with them. I would seriously consider the gummy bear silicone implants if I ever have to have a second surgery. I just wasn't comfortable about free form silicone, even if they were in a shell. The one thing I might change is my size. I have learned I am way too active for breast this big. But I will not complain as long as my implants are doing as well as they are. Good luck! I hope you have the absolute best results possible!
Thanks in part to your notes, I took steps to do my research and consult with 2 doctors, and I now feel better informed. I am going ahead with this procedure (Dr. R) and am pretty excited. May I ask what prompted you to pick saline over silicone gel?
I have had zero complications or issues of any kind thank goodness. However that is not always the case and I know the chances are I will need them fixed at some point. But I sure am loving them now!
You look great! I am about to turn 40 and like you did, feel it's time for a change but am absolutely TERRIFIED. What, if any, sorts of complications have you experienced since?
Thanks! My breast don't even look like that any more. These were taken a while back and they definitely evened up and settled more. It's crazy how they continue to change!
Hey tina~ For being 40+ you sure are in great shape!!! Nice tan lines....I love the beach too Lol your left breast appears a bit fuller and lower than the right, but other than that the shape is terrific! Thanks for sharing your story:-)
Hi tina HP I read ur post on another review and c That you are very happy with your results Haveing gone with high profile, that was one of my concerns at first,I just didn't know how they would look and a lot of reviews said they would ride high and have lots of upperpole fullness. But i trusted my doctor and went with the HP. How long did your take before they started looking more natural'WHAT i mean by that is more fuller on the bottom? And how long before your actually started FEELING softer. I'm only 8 postop I'm just very anxiouse and would like to know from others experiance WHAT to expect :)
Thanks
They look great by the way
Thanks! Mine actually look way better now than they did in the picture! They look very natural and honestly, I have less upper than my friend who has mod + implants. I think it really depends on your body type. Mine are pretty soft, for saline anyways, and I am really happy with them. I will try to post a more recent pic soon. I am going on four years and am very glad I did this!
thank you for putting this on the web. I am interested in doing this , but thought I was too old ! Thank you ! You look Great!
Thanks so much for the updated info. My surgery is set for Wednesday. I have little breast tissue but they will go under the muscle again. I don't want to be bigger than I am now but I need to have my current ones out because 1 has bad contraction. Knowing your experience is a big help!
I wondered if you would mind sharing how you like the saline implants. I currently have 20 year old silicone ones that need replacing. I am strongly considering the saline ones but have been told they will feel "firmer" & may ripple under the skin. I would really appreciate any info you could share with me. I am looking at the high profile Naturelle implants made by Allergan.
The saline have worked wonderful for me. Not everyone feels that way however. They are firmer to the touch but my husband made the comment that they feel more like younger, firmer breast. More like what I had when we were dating a long time ago before kids. I have thick skin also which works as a padding and I went under the muscle. I have had no rippling at all and even though the pictures above show a small ridge that is more lighting than anything else. There is a very smooth slope to my breast. I realized later on that I was pushing my breast up some with my arm. I haven't figured out how to replace the picture yet. :) Many complain about saline but I am happy with mine and see no reason to switch as many have.
lol.. I cant find the right top to wear that covers all my scars. So I am going to strt with a strapless tube top..Won't that be stunning... lol ( kidding )
I think her "rash" is from tanning bed or laying in the sun.. I have the same look after covering up the new babies while tanning... ;) I am only 18 days post op for BL & BA.. Hope your all doing well..
Yes, that is it! I finally had the opportunity to wear a great top but my chest had never seen the sun! Lol!
You look good!!
I see at your 6 week mark you still have a pretty hefty rash on your tummy and chest. I have a rash on one breast, did you ask your surgeon what that was? I am contemplating getting them removed but from your pics it appears it goes away (I am one week post op)? I just saw my surgeon today but he didn't say anything about it and I didn't either because it just got worse this evening. Yours look great by the way :)
It was a sunburn, not a rash. I really wanted them to wait to take pic's but they wanted a 6 week update.
oh I see, thanks for the reply :)