Fabulous at Forty+ (450 HP Saline Unders)

I had my BA on May 15, 2009. I was a 34A, 5'5,...

I had my BA on May 15, 2009. I was a 34A, 5'5, 130 lbs. I received 450 HP saline unders and am now a 34D/DD. I have had zero problems to date and absolutely love the way my breast have turned out.

After nursing three children and getting to a point in my life where money is not an issue I decided to take the plunge and I am so glad I did. My plastic surgeon came highly recommended and I felt he did a wonderful job. I was concerned after reading many post that my size implant may be too big, but after some advice I was given I decided that my surgeon chose this size, with my approval, and I should have trust in his professional opinion. Sometimes we do read too much on these websites! Lol!

They look good thanks for the post it really helps
I picked saline because I just felt more comfortable with them. I would seriously consider the gummy bear silicone implants if I ever have to have a second surgery. I just wasn't comfortable about free form silicone, even if they were in a shell. The one thing I might change is my size. I have learned I am way too active for breast this big. But I will not complain as long as my implants are doing as well as they are. Good luck! I hope you have the absolute best results possible!
Thanks in part to your notes, I took steps to do my research and consult with 2 doctors, and I now feel better informed. I am going ahead with this procedure (Dr. R) and am pretty excited. May I ask what prompted you to pick saline over silicone gel?
Tulsa Plastic Surgeon

He is very skilled and it shows in the quality of his work.