Slim Lipo for Poochy Lower Abdomen and Hips - Oklahoma City, OK

I've never had any kind of reduction surgery...

I've never had any kind of reduction surgery before but have had a tummy all my life so I know that no matter how much exercise I do, I will still have a poochy lower abdomen and hips. I went to my consult last week and really want to have the procedure in a few weeks.

Dr. Joan Hartd

I believe they do finance. I paid cash so I didn't ask anything about that.
do they have payment plans or is it money up front?
i went to the Laser Light Center in Nichols Hills and the Dr was nice and had a 50% off and one section was $2k. But she told me i would eventually have to get a tummy tuck for my abs to be totally flat, due to the excess skin from pregnancy. I am still undecided about the procedure, but i did want to get a second opinion.
I'm not sure. This is who was recommended to me by a Dr. who is a family friend.
Is Dr. Hardt the only doctor who performs the procudure in OKC?
I'm a teacher too. My appt was suppose to be today but we had a snow day...grrrr. So I'm having it done next Tuesday...
Had you had the slimlipo yet. I went to Dr. Hardt for a consultation too. I original went for the Thermage treatment but they told me that I won't be happy with the results because thermage has minimal results. They suggested a slimlipo instead. I am going to have it done during Spring Break (I am a teacher). Wish me luck!
Please let me know how it goes. I see that Dr. Hardt isn't plastic surgeon her title just says MD! Does that worry anyone else. I am not from OKC so I am not sure of her reputation. I would also like to have the slim lipo done but it seems very costly.
Thank you. No, I'm still doing research but have had the consult and I'm thinking about scheduling the procedure for mid-late January.

Welcome to RealSelf! I hope your surgery goes well for you. Have you scheduled the date yet?