44 & Ready for Me - Oklahoma City

Hi all you wonderful people Turning 44 was a lot...

Hi all you wonderful people
Turning 44 was a lot harder then I thought, health issues as in wear & tear!
I've never married & spent last 17 years raising a amazing son alone, living the life in the top 5%,life has been kind to us, I have not been kind to myself tho .
I'm ready to get the body to match my soul, lively, fun;)
Going in for seconded consult 8/27/14 to set in stone .so many questions..like can this be fixed---? Any recommendations on a mommy make over?
Thank you all, this community is amazing!

Scheduled...1028/14

Sorry haven't been on here& try for such kind words;)
I am down to 146, toning up a bit & really excited!!! Here is my list of procedures , I am u sure of a BA or Lift, I don't want my breasts to be smaller then DD, I've had a bigger chest all my life & loved it, Dr assured me that I would still have plenty but.....any thoughts?
Thank you all so much, encouragement ,compassion and care that you show for one another on here is astounding!

Undies pic

Have kept my tummy sucked in for so many years, what you see in my full pics is what it looks like if I release it, and we all know at the end of the day all throughout your sleep it's released everywhere!!!! Lol, this is my body sucked in and I want this but much better...

Tummy sucked in..

Tried to download these ...

Worried a lil,,

I have found some amazing BL pictures that look like Big soft implant, I am worried about the fullness any puckering.If there's any doctors out there or anyone with experience do those look like they could look Big and full?
Dr.Paschel

Genisis plastic surgery, Edmond Oklahoma

You are going to look awesome! You already look good so you are only going to get better! Congrats on your decision!
You have a beautiful shape already, so you're going to look hot when you're all done and healed. Have a smooth journey!
Good luck on ur journey!!
Thank you for sharing! You might want to check out this list of questions to ask at consultations. Good luck and please keep us posted on all your ins and outs! :)
You have a great canvas to work with!! In the end, we do this for ourselves and only you know what you want "fixed". No matter What you do, you are going to be stunning girl!!
Thank you, I eat breathe and live off the words on the site thank you so much;)
you have a great foundation, so whatever you decide to do, i'm sure your results will look great! Good luck. Keep us posted.
What are you thinking of doing?