Just a few more days... Worried;(

Hi all you wonderful people Turning 44 was a lot...

Hi all you wonderful people
Turning 44 was a lot harder then I thought, health issues as in wear & tear!
I've never married & spent last 17 years raising a amazing son alone, living the life in the top 5%,life has been kind to us, I have not been kind to myself tho .
I'm ready to get the body to match my soul, lively, fun;)
Going in for seconded consult 8/27/14 to set in stone .so many questions..like can this be fixed---? Any recommendations on a mommy make over?
Thank you all, this community is amazing!

Scheduled...1028/14

Sorry haven't been on here& try for such kind words;)
I am down to 146, toning up a bit & really excited!!! Here is my list of procedures , I am u sure of a BA or Lift, I don't want my breasts to be smaller then DD, I've had a bigger chest all my life & loved it, Dr assured me that I would still have plenty but.....any thoughts?
Thank you all so much, encouragement ,compassion and care that you show for one another on here is astounding!

Undies pic

Have kept my tummy sucked in for so many years, what you see in my full pics is what it looks like if I release it, and we all know at the end of the day all throughout your sleep it's released everywhere!!!! Lol, this is my body sucked in and I want this but much better...

Tummy sucked in..

Tried to download these ...

Worried a lil,,

I have found some amazing BL pictures that look like Big soft implant, I am worried about the fullness any puckering.If there's any doctors out there or anyone with experience do those look like they could look Big and full?

Please excuse my post;(

I have a nerve entrapment in my right elbow makes typing and writing almost impossible, my post looks awful.
I am so excited to be a part of this group, excited and terrified of my surgery date.
Had surgery on Tuesday to release the nerve in my arm and the week before that my car was T-boned in downtown Tulsa and wondering if the universe is trying to tell me something?
I am so grateful for this opportunity, I have friends and family that are being very negative about my choice, I would love to think that it's because they are worried about my well-being.
And I'm sure in some ways they are. The comments "your not going to be so pretty all butchered" don't sound very caring. I'm almost to the point of canceling out of guilt, I have lived and provided for every member of my family and really wanted and needed their support.
And now I have to hire a nurse to take care of me for about a week postop,
Does anyone know of a good aftercare?
I'm going to ask my PS on Monday if they have any recommendations.
I'm sorry my post really are a mess I'm having to use voice text as my right hand is still in the split;(
I don't want this to be a negative post , all of you are so inspirational .
I read your stories daily and it really gives me the strength to move forward on this, thank you to everyone you truly are an amazing group;)

13.5 hours till check in..WAHOOOOO

Hey ladies as I pack it up I has to stop and get my RS "fix" to keep my courage & bring up my excitement, thanks to all of you.
Thank you the most to my cousin & sister for their amazing care they are going to give or I will guilt them forever,-)
Will check in again soon, thanks girls:)

Weird..?

Had the bl,tt w/mr, lipo of flanks & lower back,bbl,lipo on arms,eye lift 10/23/14
Upper tummy still very swollen .
Midsection feels really tight & looks odd as I feel like & look like a apple core compared to most of the post op pics I'm seeing..
Any one else see this?
It seems the pictures that I look st on here are nice & flat from the breast down, have follow up next week.
Maybe this is just me?

Thanksgiving;)

I look at my before and after pictures and I am truly amazed, like anyone else I question every bubble ,curve & pain and try my very best to be patient!
I know I picked the best PS for me and if he says everything's gonna be okay and he does know way more about this than I do lol I do feel terrible about missing my appointment today though;(
I missed my appointment this morning and feel awful about it I don't know why I scheduled it so close to Thanksgiving;(
I thought it was next week and I do have an appointment for next week and hopefully he'll say no more compression garment!
We have so much to be thankful for . the opportunity to have a second chance.
Thank you all you beautiful women out there for all that you share I am really really thankful;)
Dr.Paschel