Just a few more days... Worried;(

Hi all you wonderful people Turning 44 was a lot...

Hi all you wonderful people
Turning 44 was a lot harder then I thought, health issues as in wear & tear!
I've never married & spent last 17 years raising a amazing son alone, living the life in the top 5%,life has been kind to us, I have not been kind to myself tho .
I'm ready to get the body to match my soul, lively, fun;)
Going in for seconded consult 8/27/14 to set in stone .so many questions..like can this be fixed---? Any recommendations on a mommy make over?
Thank you all, this community is amazing!
Good luck on ur journey!!
Thank you for sharing! You might want to check out this list of questions to ask at consultations. Good luck and please keep us posted on all your ins and outs! :)
You have a great canvas to work with!! In the end, we do this for ourselves and only you know what you want "fixed". No matter What you do, you are going to be stunning girl!!

Scheduled...1028/14

Sorry haven't been on here& try for such kind words;)
I am down to 146, toning up a bit & really excited!!! Here is my list of procedures , I am u sure of a BA or Lift, I don't want my breasts to be smaller then DD, I've had a bigger chest all my life & loved it, Dr assured me that I would still have plenty but.....any thoughts?
Thank you all so much, encouragement ,compassion and care that you show for one another on here is astounding!

Undies pic

Have kept my tummy sucked in for so many years, what you see in my full pics is what it looks like if I release it, and we all know at the end of the day all throughout your sleep it's released everywhere!!!! Lol, this is my body sucked in and I want this but much better...

Tummy sucked in..

Tried to download these ...
You have a beautiful shape already, so you're going to look hot when you're all done and healed. Have a smooth journey!
Thank you, I eat breathe and live off the words on the site thank you so much;)

Worried a lil,,

I have found some amazing BL pictures that look like Big soft implant, I am worried about the fullness any puckering.If there's any doctors out there or anyone with experience do those look like they could look Big and full?
You are going to look awesome! You already look good so you are only going to get better! Congrats on your decision!

Please excuse my post;(

I have a nerve entrapment in my right elbow makes typing and writing almost impossible, my post looks awful.
I am so excited to be a part of this group, excited and terrified of my surgery date.
Had surgery on Tuesday to release the nerve in my arm and the week before that my car was T-boned in downtown Tulsa and wondering if the universe is trying to tell me something?
I am so grateful for this opportunity, I have friends and family that are being very negative about my choice, I would love to think that it's because they are worried about my well-being.
And I'm sure in some ways they are. The comments "your not going to be so pretty all butchered" don't sound very caring. I'm almost to the point of canceling out of guilt, I have lived and provided for every member of my family and really wanted and needed their support.
And now I have to hire a nurse to take care of me for about a week postop,
Does anyone know of a good aftercare?
I'm going to ask my PS on Monday if they have any recommendations.
I'm sorry my post really are a mess I'm having to use voice text as my right hand is still in the split;(
I don't want this to be a negative post , all of you are so inspirational .
I read your stories daily and it really gives me the strength to move forward on this, thank you to everyone you truly are an amazing group;)
Thanks for posting. I'm sorry you don't have the support you need and deserve. My SX date is 5 days after yours so we can commiserate. I'm scared too of SX, excited only about anticipated results but it will all be worth it for both of us. Best of luck to you.
We all have people who have been negative about our choice for one reason or another. However, it does hurt but we need to stay strong and know that WE deserve this! I also have moments of concern about my decision but everyone says it is normal, it is a major surgery, but we will be just as beautiful on the outside as we are on the inside;)
You've got to do what will make you happy. You cannot base it on anyone else's comments or expectations. Ask PS (not just his staff) for after care help recommendations. Also, surgery center may have staff you can hire (actual RNs) that are familiar with your procedures. It's normal to be nervous before surgery, just don't let someone else's decision become yours. Hugs!

13.5 hours till check in..WAHOOOOO

Hey ladies as I pack it up I has to stop and get my RS "fix" to keep my courage & bring up my excitement, thanks to all of you.
Thank you the most to my cousin & sister for their amazing care they are going to give or I will guilt them forever,-)
Will check in again soon, thanks girls:)
Oh my Source! View, the day has come and I'm so excited for you. It's your time - go have fun and enjoy this awesome adventure and transformation. As soon as you find out you're on the flat side, let us know (if you can) LOL! All the very best and positive uplifting vibes all the way!!!!!
You girls are so kind, I look at y'all & fear goes to pure excitement ! Omgoooossseeee!!!? I cannot believe this so flabby belly in these old tired Tatas are getting a second chance,wow.just wow! This is truly going to boost my confidence in ways that are going to benefit far more than just my body but my actions it really is;)
Hi view from five! I'm in Norman! I'm excited for you; your wait is over. I'm scheduled w/ Brou in Dec. Take care in coming days...you're going to look fantastic!!
Dr.Paschel