Glad I Did It - My Muffin Top is Gone - Ohio

A couple of my main pros are my muffin top is gone...

A couple of my main pros are my muffin top is gone. My clothes fit much better already.

The cons the back pain that lasted for 10 days and walking haunched over.

This is the best money I ever spent on myself. A...

This is the best money I ever spent on myself. A tummy tuck never crossed my mind until January of this year. I talked to hubby told him what I wanted to do and he was fine with it (well not at first bcas he was so worried). I told him the children are grown this is something I want to do for me. Well March 9 I had a Full tummy tuck and lip on my flanks. The pain was not bad at all from the tummy tuck. The pain in my back from walking haunched over was another story. I took the prescirbe med for 3 days then ES tylenol for about another week. I was haunched over for about 19 days. I slept in the recliner in our bedroom for about 2 weeks. The bed was just didn't work for me.  I took 3 weeks off of work so glad  I did. I could have not went back to work any sooner. I only told a few close friends and 1 person at work. I was released at week 5  by my PS to start working out again. The first week cause a lot of swelling but not bad now. I wore sweat pants the first 2 weeks after surgery.  I'm back in most of my post op clothes!! I sugguest that you have help for at least the first 48 hours. If you have babies I'm sure you will need help longer b/c I wasn't allowed to lift over 5lbs the first couple of week. This surgery is a process but I say it's worth it. I'm glad to have a flat belly again it's been a 27 year but I can truly say it's was worth the wait.

CORRECTION TO Aprill 27 update. I meant I'm...

CORRECTION TO Aprill 27 update.

I meant I'm back in my pre-op jeans!!

Hi, I know it's almost been a yr since you had your surgery. can you give me info on your dr? i am looking for one. does anyone know what a brazilian abdominoplasty is? just got a quote, almost 16k for tt w/hip lipo. sounds very expensiv. tx
I live in Ohio. I was on vacation in FL. I hope you find a doctor
Thanks. I can't believe it's been a year. I had revision done on March 8. My doctor wanted to do some more lipo on my right side. I'm so happy now. In FL right
now sporting a tankin swim suit. I'm so glad I did. I will try to put some updated picture on here.
If the doctor wants to do a revision do they normally charge you? Do they do it under local or general anesthia? I will need some revision of my lipo and of my tt scar due to some complications and I also noticed that my left side is nice and flat on my rib cage and my right side still has a roll. Thought it was taken care of but I am hoping that he will fix it. I just don't know what the usual policy is on revisions. How long did you have to wait before a revision was done? Again you look absolutely amazing...and have a great time in FL...:)
It was done under local. All I paid was $250. My doctor waited a year. Thanks so much I feel much better and so happy I did it. No regrets all. Well maybe one waiting so long 
You go girl! You look awesome! I just had my tt and lipo of inner thighs, hips, abdomen and flanks three weeks ago. I am still struggling with it due to some complications but I am seeing some pretty good results already and I am pleased. Congratulations!
Congratulation welcome to flat land. Take you time and take care of yourself. You will be so happy that you did this.
Congrats on your upcong surgery youwill be so happy
Absolutely Fabulous, I am happy for you! Yes you can tell already so just imagine when your healing is over. I get my TT with Lipo of back and flanks with BBL in December. I am so excited.
thanks sooo much backtome. That was really sweet. I have had great result so far. Tinktink- Today was the first day without my 2nd stage garment (spanx). The doctor told me I could stop wearing it 2 weeks ago but I'm just so used to wearing something to hold my belly in. I felt so good today looking down and nothing sticking out!! I feel great except for the swelling. I'm still have swelling really bad some days. I had to take a 4hr trip in the car on Thursday and my belly was soo swollen by the time I got home. It was bad. It's a process but I'm so happy I did it11

omg,you look great! i had a full tummytuck & brazillian buttlift on april14 &15th,,,so far,so good still alittle discomfort,i hate this garment,lol,,,,how long did u wear your garment? how long were you swollen? how do you feel now? please let me know,,,,thnk you

Thanks!! Today is the first day without my 2nd stage garment. I'm still swollen but some days are worse. Its a process and I'm loving it!! I feel great.
Thanks! nervous is normal just think about the outcome. It's so worth it.
Wow, you look great! I'm scheduled, finally, for June 23rd and I am super nervous. I hope my results are as good as yours!
OMG, I can't belive how good you look! You look like one of those cases that you see in magazines, and on the internet.
Thanks for the complinments! Yes, I'm starting to feel great. I'm just soo glad it did it. Each week gets better.
Superb results! You look FABULOUS!
NICE!!! That must make you feel soooo good!You look great!
You look amazing!!! I hope mine turns out that good!!