Expectations of my Lower Facelift? - Ohio

I had a lower facelift, neck lift, and neck...

I had a lower facelift, neck lift, and neck liposuction done 5 weeks ago. I must say, the healing process has gone quite well! I am an active, healthy 60 year old who had some jowling going on and my neck and chin were aging. Decided after years of pulling my skin back and thinking "wow, that would be an improvement!" to take the step and have surgery done.

My scars look good at ear, my scars behind ear have thickened some. My recovery was very uneventful. My neck still has alot of bumps and ridges from the lipo.

My biggest concern is after about the four week mark, my jowls have re-appeared. They are certainly better but after swelling went down there they were! Now what?! Do I ask for a revision? Or are my expectations too high? Please advise as I trust all your opinions! Thanks!

Thanks again for all the support everyone! Trying...

Thanks again for all the support everyone! Trying to be patient but still have the lumpy bumps and ridges on neck from lipo. I have been using aquaphor and doing light massages per Dr.'s instructions but it is not improving. Any suggestions or thoughts would be appreciated. I am posting pic. It has been two months. Thanks!