Trying to Find the Best Doc for Bbl - Ohio

Im 4"11,140lbs size 36D breast with no butt!...

Im 4"11,140lbs size 36D breast with no butt! Picture this!! Lol I have a 4 year old who was delivered via C-Section and 2 years later I gave my mother a Kidney. With this being said, you can imagine how my elasticity and muscles are shot! After reading blogs and reviews, it seems that this surgery will kill 2 birds with one stone!!! The problem is i want to make sure i find the best Doc for the job! I have 3 consultations set up with local columbus oh surgeons but im unsure how to select who would be the best. I have a consultation tomorrow and im comprising a list of questions to ask him.

Can someone please give me some ideas of what i should look for when searching for a Doc? Im trying to have my procedure done asap, but i want it done right!!! Please help! I will post pics once i find a doctor and set a date!!

Hey... I'm in Columbus also. We are the same height too !! I thought I was the only one. Anyway I just scheduled for July 2,2013. Dr. Ghurani is doing my surgery in Miami. Did u get yours yet?
Yeah ive done my research. Im stuck between salama, tachmes & mendieta! All of miami. Ive scratched tijuana off my list, lol... Are u getting it, if so where & when?
boo you should come to miami. i also hear a great deal about a dr campos in tiajuana mexico...
Really??? Girl yeah I wanna go, I would have to consult first though rigjt? Where u live, which doc did u go to at first & whats the new doc name???
hey girlie im 4"10 lol...do you want to do it with me in Tijuana, Mexico? it's alot cheaper ranging from 3-5k and i heard they're pretty good too...I'm wanted to do mine by now too!!!!I been waiting more than two years for this! For the doc searching i think you should ask for his experience...what kind of technique he'll be using etc etc
Hey so when are you going???
within 2-3 weeks lol i got it all plan out already..i gotta change doctor because the one i originally want won't be free til oct...so im doing dr luis in tijuana mexico...let me know if you want to do it too! there might be this other girl that's doing it with me
Ohhh I wish I could go that soon. I was planning on sometime in December..:(
Did u go yet, how was it if so
aww no i got to postpone it to aug 23rd n i'm doing it with a difference dr because this doc is not available til oct =[
would you like to do it with me? i got a place to stay and everything already lol it's 6min away from the hospital im getting the procedure haha it's in tijuana mexico...i got my plane ticket and everything already =]