Years and Years of Going to Dentists Still Have No Teeth - Gaithersburg, MD

Full mouth reconstruction needed after bad...

Full mouth reconstruction needed after bad dentists implants. I spend a lot of money over the years and now i do not smile and my self confidence is gone. Remaining teeth needs to be extracted. Implant bar is bent and plate dentist gave me never fit. I told him that and he just said thats because i did not want to wear them. I can not eat and chew food. Food does not digest. Backs up and makes me misable. Need medicine to help empty my stomach.
Robert Kelly and Associates

He was always on vacation when i called with problems. Did not get his attention unto i stopped making payments. Went to another dentist and they wanted to know the size of implants and the type. New dentist called them and they could not tell him what they did to my mouth. Now i can not eat and remaining implant bar is causing pain i need meds to controll.

It would be great to see a panorex of your case to give you a good input...
Lost a front tooth as a child. Implant done, but failed after 25 years. Unable to get another implant there because loss of bone and tryng to put bone in didn't work. Put a bridge in attached to the other front tooth. The root in this tooth is now cracked. I have an implant on both sides of the front teeth. I have put 30,000.00 into my teeth thanks to an orthodontist that shaved my teeth down and made them too thin for a decent smile. Had to get veneers and every tooth that got a veneer abcessed and several broke and the dentist refused to fix them. I have since had another set done and had to do some implants. What are the options for my two front teeth. So frustrated.
If the root is cracked it has to be extracted. Metal implants are not as inert and bio-friendly as dentists promote them to be. New research shows that 60% of them will fail within 30 years and when they do it's a mess. Body finds a way to purge metal sooner or later. Look into doing zirconia (ceramic) implants. Look on CeraRoot and Z-Systems website to locate one who does it near you. Ask them if they do guarantee their work and if they do get it in writing. Get a consultation from a few, ask hard questions, read their reviews on yelp, contact authors.
BTW, what bone graft material did they use and why did it not work?
I don't know. It was done in the 1990's. It failed after 25 years. I had another one that was done in 2011 that also failed after 2 years
Never let anyone put anything in your mouth without knowing what it is and researching pros and cons. Keep a file of your X-rays and materials used. If you are doing metal implants they will last longer with graft (synthetic has least complications) if you don't use metal go with no graft and removal of dental ligament. Well, ligament has to be removed regardless. But it looks like you body figured out how to purge metal sooner vs later.
I'm so sorry you have having such problems.  Thank you for posting a review and letting others know!  I see that Guardiana gave you some possible things to try.  Do you know what you're planning to do next?
Yes first report him, than look into dental schools
Oh!  A few others have also posted about dental schools.  I remember one military veteran in particular who attempted to get implants at a dental school but they said he had too much insurance.  Please keep us updated on how things go, especially when you start looking into schools.  A lot of people are interested in knowing exactly how that works!

And good luck to you.  I hope this is just a temporary setback on your way to a workable set of teeth.  It makes such a difference in your overall health and happiness!
Sounds like you need to contact Dental Board, I would also suggest to post a review on yelp, so other people don't become victim of botched job. Also, if you paid by a credit card you can dispute it. I got my money back after I presented them with a second opinion.
Yes i will do that. Payment i mostly paid cash i saved for a long time than i financed the rest.
You also may want to look for a malpractice attorney, it sounds like you not only got a botched job, but spent a lot of money as well. That is why I never pay cash if I can help it. Doctors who take cash only are always a suspect. From what you described it should be pretty easy to prove improper treatment.