Had Procedure Done on Monday 8/6/2012 - Ocala, FL

Having waited al lmy life with asymetrical breast...

Having waited al lmy life with asymetrical breast left a B and right and A so I had to use padded bras and never could find bras to fit and clothes that looked good with cleavage. After breeast feeding 4 children the breast went back to never stayeing any fuller.

Finally after spending about 25 years or more researching and prayeing wether to do the procedure or not I felt it was now or never as I passed 65 and figure they should last rest of my life and I pland with Gods help to have a lot of life to enjoy. I found a doctor near my houe and went to a seminar that he ahd at local college and met him and some of the stall there. Was very impressed and read more on his credentials and mad appointment for consult.

During the consult he measured and decided to put saline profile implant under muscle and incisiotn under breast . This was what I ahd wanted and he had same plan so I felt good about that. I did not want to have stiches in nipple as they are senitive and didn't want to take chances of losing sensitivity.

Surgery was done Monday afternoon and his nurse and staff were wonderful. No it is 2 days post op and I hve to admit it was more painful than I expected. No regrets and I had to use ice packs and take pain meds. they seem very full and high on chest and I called nurse and they say have patience as it takes about a month or more to start to feel thing go into place and have office visit onMonday to remove smoe steri strips.
The they ahve to be massage and I guess that will make a difference.

The doc used 800cc and they don't seem that big they said it will be a large C or D
Whic is OK i guess as I am 5'3" and not real thin. I figured the surgeon knew what was best so I let him do what he thougth best for me.

I didn't take any pictures and mybe I can when they are healed up or see if doc had any.
This has been an interesting experience...and I have to be honest pain afterward was worse than having my babies. No regrests as I ahve to get used to my new TaTas LOL
Was so glad to get the first shower after porcedure next day...look forward to being able to wear lower cut styles...best lluck to all...it is never too late to find your real self.

I know my life will change as I will hve more cofidence to be proud of my appreance and feel more feminine. I wish Iknew about the pain of first couple of day beforehand I was glad I had a special friend to be with me and put up with my pain and suffering.

I will try to after Sept appt with doc and see if I can get copies of before pics he took.
I am so glad I finally did this. It isn't easy but each day is more comfortable
I

please post piks when you can dear..... You seem to be aging like a fine wine!!! ;))
Thanks got sutures out today and starting the massages and hope the soften up. Very pleased after one week and it will get better I am sure. Look very natureal just a bit hight so far PS said they will drop with massages. I am so glad I fianlly did it. Never to late to enjoy all you can bel
Ocala Plastic Surgeon

Excellent doctor very good at making patient comfortable with ddecision and giving information. His RN Arlene and all the staff were teriffic. Was very glad to have such a good faciity right near myhouse.