Bad Experience/ Unhappy with Results - Oakbrook, IL

I've wanted an otoplasty for as long as I can...

I've wanted an otoplasty for as long as I can remember. I guess I wanted it so bad that I didn't care that my dr didn't really let me talk during the consultation, and was trying to persuade me out of my original plans that I had gone over in my head for years. He also insisted that I use general anesthesia instead of just local, which I thought was strange bc a few of my friends that had the procedure all used local anesthesia.

Anyway, surgery went fine and I wore my head wrap for 24 hours. After I took it off there was a lot of bruising and swelling, which I expected, but right away I noticed that one ear was "plastered" to my head and the other didn't even look pinned at all.

At my 5 day post-op I mentioned it to my dr and he seemed to be oblivious that anything was out of place, and he didn't seem concerned that I was unhappy. He was so busy that I waited 30 min after my appointment just to see him for 5 minutes and all he told me was to come back to see him 5 weeks post-op.

I'm extremely upset with my results. I waited my whole life for this surgery that cost me $4800, and now I feel like I was cheated. I want a revision.

Dr. Ross