Brazilian Butt Lift Gave Me a Deformed Butt Only when I Sit Down, Why? - Oakbrook

4mnths post up my butt is fine when I stand but...

4mnths post up my butt is fine when I stand but when I sit gets a deformed shape why? My doc said to massage it

I also have noticed more cellulite on my butt than...

I also have noticed more cellulite on my butt than before. Not sure if massaging will help, but don't know if there is a good massage device that I can buy? anyone knows? thanks so much,

Another close up pic

another close up pic

The doc doesn;t take the time to explain me how, what or why, he;s in and out of the appointment in 5 min...

This is just sad, this is the worst case of a "Brazilian Butt Lift" I've seen in my life. I really wish you can sue that doc!!
I will really like to know which doctor u went to, can you please tell me!
sorry tht ur having problems when u sit. this man should be sued!!!post his name so one else goes to him. i hope he is gonna try and fix his mistake
is it common for ripplin?
Why isn't anyone commenting about how her butt looks after she sits down?

It looks like the fat doesn't hold up to your weight when you sit down. I am not a doctor at all, but that is just what it looks like. After you stand up how long does it take for your butt to reshape itself? When you squeeze your butt does the fat feel any different than the fat in other places of your body that didn't receive a fat transfer?

i live in chicago and i was thinking about going to the same place how long did it take you to heal and how long was you off work and is 5000 the cost of everything no hidden fees if possible please email me. im thinking about getting it done this winter 1
2010

Hey I live in chicago also & I.want to get it done, did u already?? If so whete did u go, how much was it?
hey can you send me more pictures? i'll like to know as much about the procedure as possible....

Hi Lana -- Sorry to hear about the problems you're having. :( I've also posted your question to our Brazilian Butt Lift Q&A forum so doctors can respond with their advice. Please keep us posted on your progress and let us know if the massaging helps.

Thanks Sharon