Post-op Brazilian Butt Lift - Why Do I Have a Deformed Butt When I Sit Down?

4mnths post-op my butt is fine when I stand but when I sit it gets a deformed shape. why? My doc said to massage it. Please look at my review to see photos.

Do you have your pre op photos for comparison? Please follow up with your doctor as these issues require the attention of a plastic surgeon.

Brazilian Butt lift results

The area to which you are referring is usually not treated. Therefore it appears that the grafted fat is realtively smooth but that when you sit, it compresses the normal fat on the lower half of the buttock making your cellulite appear worse. Did you have a similar pciture prior to surgery. It is my guesss, you had a similar condiiton prior to surgery.