Facelift - New York, NY

Just had it done on day 3 it is indeed major...

Just had it done on day 3 it is indeed major surgery so no getting around it. Exhausted sleeping a lot spent 2 days w private nurse in hotel next to surgical site, had upper eyes facelift Tca peel was to have lower eyes done but too much swelling and Boold pressure spiked so they stopped, I will have them done later. Not much bruising md says I looked great. Just washed hair. Getting sutures out sun am. More later!

Sutures out

Today had them out along with staples 5 days out. Not bad at all. Still tight in neck but that is to be expected with neck lift. My md does not believe in arnica nor bromide. Some swelling and bruising but mostly yellow and on neck . Just still tired from trip to city and home . Will get under eyes done when healed more due to blood pressure issue during surgery. Tried to add photo or short video but cannot figure out how to do it? It is on my eye pad any ideas?

It was worth it so far.

Feeling much better today will be day 7 still feel tight and tired but all sutures and staples out had a short scar surgery as it turned out. Will need to do lower eyelids later. Worked all day at home on couch on laptop. No pain just tired. I know week 2 is the killer week so I am praying that the yellow bruising goes away prior to work. Have a nasty mark under my chin which will be treated with sulfa cream. My husband is the most amazing person he keeps assuring me that I will look eventually terrific. Daughter still not talking to me. having this website has been so helpful to me and hope that finance girl and level are doing well?still trying to post photo but will try and follow instructions.
Lfa

7 weeks out

Still have not much feeling on my cheeks and still tight around neck which is noticeable most of the time. I also just had my lower eyes done yesterday as they could not be done during the first surgery. Other than that I feel good am back to working out ( now out again for 3 weeks due to eyes) and just had a facial as my skin looked dull. She was gentle and it was a great improvement. Also had Botox a week ago on forehead where there was no lift. Overall I am very happy with the exception of the neck squeezed feeling. I still have one very light bruise on one cheek (stubborn!) but hardly noticeable. I know now that it takes about a year to notice all but happy at 7 weeks.

1 year out

Yes it has been one year .
So here is my update my neck is still tight and feels at times that I have a mask on. I am very happy with the results but it does take a year.my neck will be tight for a long time. It is major surgery for sure
But really worth it

eyelid revision

Had surgery to repair upper eyes and fat transfer one week ago. Used a different MD as my ps retired Glenn Jelks is terrific. It will take 3 months to see final results.
New York Plastic Surgeon

My doctor changed to Glenn Jelks Dr Pitman retired. I give 5 stars to Jelks!