Ultherapy Review - New York, NY

I did this procedure to tighten and lift my cheek...

I did this procedure to tighten and lift my cheek area and under my neck. I just had it done so I don't have the full results yet as it takes a few months. Although I felt a little swollen and didn't think I looked too good the first couple of days people who have seen me already have commented already that I look younger. For me it added volume to my lower face and since I haven't seen myself that way in years it is taking a little while to get used to but as I said I have been getting compliments.

Manhattan Dermatologist

Honestly I didn't think people would believe 5 stars in every category but it is true! Dr. Shelton is very caring and is an expert at what he does. He is up to date on the latest technological advances to restore you to a more youthful appearance and does not over recommend procedures. His staff is very friendly and they go out of their way to make you comfortable.

I am so pleased to hear this. You must be thrilled.
I just had it done but my girlfriend had it done several months ago and said it restored her face to a more rounded appearance as she had when she was younger. I heard that thermage can reduce fat levels so I did not want that as I have a thin face. I think ultera is better because they can actually use the ultrasound machine to guide them to see the muscle level below the skin and target that specifically so as not to lose fat. The cheek that has dropped and has become a jowl is lifted and it makes your face appear fuller. Will update after about 6 weeks
When did you have this done, Irene? I haven't heard of Ultherapy adding volume, rather, it reduces fat levels (albeit in a minor way), so I am wondering if this is still swelling. Your doc sounds very good!