A New Me!!! - New York, NY

I'm a 38 year old mommy of three (5, 3 and 1 year...

I'm a 38 year old mommy of three (5, 3 and 1 year old) boys. I'm 5'7" and 140 pounds - hope to be at 135 by the time of surgery. I have been lurking on this website for a long time and decided to post as I see how supportive everyone has been to each other! I've known I would have a tummy tuck after I was done having children as I gained about 55 - 60 pounds with each of my boys. Each one was over 9 lbs so that combined with my weight gain explains the need for a makeover!

I'm 20 days away and will be having a tummy tuck, breast lift/augmentation and lipo. I am scheduled to have lipo of my arms but am not sure after reading some reviews whether I should. If anyone can share positive/negative reviews of their experience I would really appreciate it.

Haven't taken my before pics yet but will and will then post them! Thanks and good luck to everyone!!!

OMG!!!!! Surgery is paid for. I've wanted this for...

OMG!!!!! Surgery is paid for. I've wanted this for the past 6 years and now that its 2 weeks away I'm freaking out!!! The thing I'm most nervous about are complications after. If i knew 100% that everything will go smoothly I'd be so much calmer. Oh well....2 more weeks of worry and then a flat tummy!!!

I did it!

Well I can't believe it's over. I will update my story when I can. But I'll post a couple of pics.