Three Part Mommy MakeOver... - New York, NY

I am twenty five years old with two children(3...

I am twenty five years old with two children(3 & 1). I love my babies more than anything, but they really destroyed my body.

On December 23rd, 2010 I had a Breast Augmentation...I went from a barely 34B to a nice 34D. Although I was uncomfortable, the pain wasn't enough for me to take anything more than Tylenol.

Last Tuesday, March 15th, I had lipo of my love handles and the fat was transferred to my butt(often called a Brazilian Butt Lift). I found this recovery to be more difficult because I cant sit, resulting in swollen legs and sore calves. But, I can already see results...so I will have to say it was worth it!

Ok...now, TOMORROW is my BIG day...I'm finally getting my Tummy Tuck!! I am happy, excited, scared, anxious, nervous...

So...I had the tummy tuck and I guess I'm...

So...I had the tummy tuck and I guess I'm doing ok. It's very hard on the back to not be able to stand straight, and that's the worst part for me at the moment. I have the binder on so I haven't seen my belly or incision yet, but he promised it will be as low as he can go, which he drew slightly above my hair line. Also, there is one drain...but he secured it nicely so it hasn't bothered or pulled me at all, as of yet. Tomorrow is my first follow up with my PS to make sure everything is looking good...I can't wait to see how I'm looking under there!!!!

Well, I'm two days post-op and pretty sore....

Well, I'm two days post-op and pretty sore. But, I'm trying my best to keep my spirits up. I've been staying at my dad's house since the Tummy Tuck and miss my husband and kids soooo incredibly much, but I know that if I were home there is no way I would be able to relax and rest. I just can't wait til I feel better and get home and be with my babies!!!!

Oh...next post-op appointment is in two days! :)

I am four days post-op and saw my PS today. He...

I am four days post-op and saw my PS today. He said everything is looking great and he's very happy with my results so far (so am I!!), but he wanted to keep my drain in until Monday. The drain part kinda bummed me out a little bit, but I shall deal. I am completely off of the pain killers, but he did prescribe me a muscle relaxer today to help with the back pain...keep your fingers crossed that it works. Well, I hope everyone is doing well!

Also, I posted a new pic from today's visit.

I'm one week post-op today and feeling better...

I'm one week post-op today and feeling better and better as each day passes. Last night was my first night of sleeping through the night since the procedure...and it felt great!

Saw the Plastic Surgeon today and he pulled the drain...my God, that hurt like hell!! But, I am so happy to be done with it and have one less thing to worry about. He also took the belly button stitches out.

I have some swelling now, but nothing crazy. I'm still super happy with everything so far. Oh...and I jumped on the scale while waiting to see the doctor-- I've gained two and a half pounds! I'n sure the weight gain is not from the swelling, but more from me not being able to do much but eat. I'm kinda bummed out about that, but I know once I'm back in business I'll be able lose it in no time.

My next appointment with my PS is in four days...he wants to make sure I don't have any fluid build up from the drain being out. It's slightly annoying to have all these appointment, but it's more of a relief to know that he is so thorough in what he does. I am still super satisfied with my choice of Surgeon!

Happy Healing, everybody!!!

8 days post-op today! I am feeling so much...

8 days post-op today!

I am feeling so much better! I even went shopping today...I was born a Jersey Girl (nothing like you see on TV!), so that's pretty much what I was born to do. ;-) I decided my hubby and kids each deserved a present for putting up with my selfishness in getting this procedure...so today was all about them.

I do have two complaints. The swelling is worse today, maybe because my activity level was up. And my abdominal skin is sooooo dry...and I mean dry like flaking! Yuck!! I guess since having to wear a compression garment all this time, my skin dried out from not being able to breathe. Now I am lathering tons of lotion before putting my binder back on.

Hope everybody else is doing well also!

9 days post-op! So, I had to have my pics...

9 days post-op!

So, I had to have my pics removed from the website because I didn't like the fact that what we post on here makes it's way to google and other search engines. I am on RealSelf to talk and relate to women who have gone through, are currently going through, or plan to go through the same procedures as me. It's a shame that I can't share my photos with you ladies, but I am just too personal to share them with the whole world...after all, most of my friends and family don't even know what I have gone through.

I have so much more energy the past two days and have been getting out of the house alot. By the end of the day I'm exhausted from over-doing myself, but it's worth it. :) My incision is getting super itchy, but I know that's all part of the healing process. And the swelling is getting worse, but now out of control. My biggest complaint right now is sleep. I am soooo not a back sleeper....as a result, I spend hours and hours awake each night. I've only had one full night's sleep since getting my Tummy Tuck. I keep wondering when I'm gonna be comfortable enough to sleep on my belly....

Next appointment with my PS is in two days. I'll update again then.

Take care, Ladies! :)
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Y took his time to make me understand EVERYTHING! And he not only made me feel comfortable, he made my husband comfortable...and that's big! I am happy to have put my life in his hands.

Hi !!happy healing Ihave a question, does the doctor use local anesthesia or you were completely sleep when he did the lipo
Your story just put me at ease!! I'm scheduled for a BBL with Dr Yager on 1/24 and a TT just 8 days later. I haven't found anyone who had done the procedures 1 week apart until now. Thanks so much for sharing your story. I can finally focus on the excitement of it all! Hope your doing well :)
bummer that i couldn't see ur pics but by the way you speak i don't think that i need them congrats!! a quick question if you don't mind did you pid 17,200 for everything or just your tt if you didn't can you tell me how much was your tt? thanks.
I am concerned about what you said in regard to pictures being used by other search engines. Does any one know what Realself's privacy policy is? I know anyone can come to this site to look at the pics, but this is vastly different if Realself is distibuting/granting access of this info to other sites.
I was very upset about it...apparently it's the agreement we all checked off on when we created our profiles. They were very fast about removing my pics from this site, but explained that it may take some time for them to be removed from other Internet search engines. Just thought others should know.
That's why I haven't posted pictures of my face =/ sad, but that's the reality of the internet.
I was having the same problem...not being able to sleep. The PS had to prescribe me some Ambien. I couldnt sleep bcuz i was so uncomfortable. i hate sleeping on my back.
That stuff scares me....my dad took Ambien a few years ago and used to wake up and cook meals in the middle of the night. He would wake up in the morning without a clue as to his crazy cook-offs in the middle of the night.
The Dr. Was telling me stories like that. He said people have been known to go driving, have sex go cook and have no clue of it. That's why I don't believe in taking pills...bcuz of the side effects. He prescribed them but I didn't take them. If I can just sleep on my stomach I will sleep like a baby
Hey Sammy Girl...just checking up on you...how are you feeling?
Hey. I'm good...been over-doing myself the past two days, but I'll lose my mind if I stay inside any more. So happy the backpain phase has passed! How are you?
Wow you are looking really good. I can't believe you did all of them in separate surgeries! I would have chickened out!! I had to do all of mine at the same time. About the BBL are you happy with that? Did it actually lift your butt and how much bigger did it make it? I don;t want a big butt a little lift wouldn't hurt :)
I didn't really have much fat that could be transferred, so I have a little bubble butt. I am happy with the results, although my husband wishes it were bigger. LOL

I did the procedures separately because when I went for the implants my husband was still talking about possibly wanting another baby, so I didn't want to get a Tummy Tuck yet. And then I did the BBL a week before the TT at my PS's request.
You are looking fabulous!!
I just looked at your photos...YOU look absolutely amazing!! Congrats on your new body!!!
My stomach and thighs were flaky. I stopped using the dial soap. I went back to using Dove body wash and that solved that problem. Also let my stomach air out for a couple of hours (I have the binder off)
I let mine air out too. My PS said I don't have to wear my binder all the time.
I noticed today how dry my tummy skin is too! After I get out of the shower tonight I'm gonna drown myself in lotion! Lol and I'm 15 days post op and my swelling is much worse than it was a week ago.
Oh man...so it's gonna get worse?! Lord. The things we women do to ourselves for beauty. *sigh* I just keep reminding myself that I am going to look beyond amazing this summer (sorry if that sounded too conceited!) So, your one week ahead of me. How are you feeling now? Can you stand up straight? Do you still feel super tight in the belly?
I feel great just wish I was 100% still no pain and I only take anvil at night to help with the swelling. Yes I am walking straight up but I feel stiff so I cant strut my stuff! Lol. I don't feel terribly tight only the top.
How far apart did you have the BBL and tummy tuck - doesn't seem like there was a huge time between the two surgeries. I am considering the two surgeries at the same time - wondering if you would recommend that? Thanks!
The procedures were six days apart. After the BBL they suggest you not sit or sleep on your back for about a week...that was rough. I don't know- my PS is a pretty picky person...he won't do a TT if you're more than 10 pounds from your goal weight. Anywho, I am happy with his work...and I guess that's all that matters at this point. :)
Wow, you look amazing in that picture 4 days post-op!!!!! Hope your drains come out today!
Thank you!!! Yes, my appt. is at 2:30...he's supposed to take out the drain and my belly button stitches. Yay!!
Awesome results! Congrats!