Breast Lift with Implants. - New York, NY

Would recommend Dr. Yager 1000%! Mostly felt...

Would recommend Dr. Yager 1000%! Mostly felt discomfort post op. But not unbearable pain. I even went without the prescription drugs. Used Tylenol extra strength. I was told not to shower for 48 hours. But I waited longer just to be safe! I would definitely encourage waiting more than 48 hours without wetting the incision for healing purposes. One advice I would say when you see your breast for the first time (if getting a lift) PLEASE DO NOT panic!! When I first saw my breast post op I panicked because they looked HUGE! I was so scared they would stay that way. But their appearance change drastically after the swelling goes down. At this stage a lot of patience is required. (Well at all stages! Just don't panic). I loved wearing my post op bra. I felt so supported and it really helped with healing. I still wear it from time to time! Overall, so happy with my result :)

Forgot to add a before pic!

Here it is! HUGE IMPROVEMENT!

New pic

Happy :)

Chest exercises

Doing chest exercises to keep them perky!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yager is wonderful. He is honest and will tell you what he thinks will look best with your body shape. He makes sure you're informed every step of the way before and after the procedure. He is fluent in Spanish which was awesome because my mother had lots of questions. His staff is extremely friendly and professional. I felt I was in good hands every step of the way. Would recommend Dr. Yager with any second thoughts! Happy patient :)