Breast Lift with Implants. - New York, NY

Would recommend Dr. Yager 1000%! Mostly felt...

Would recommend Dr. Yager 1000%! Mostly felt discomfort post op. But not unbearable pain. I even went without the prescription drugs. Used Tylenol extra strength. I was told not to shower for 48 hours. But I waited longer just to be safe! I would definitely encourage waiting more than 48 hours without wetting the incision for healing purposes. One advice I would say when you see your breast for the first time (if getting a lift) PLEASE DO NOT panic!! When I first saw my breast post op I panicked because they looked HUGE! I was so scared they would stay that way. But their appearance change drastically after the swelling goes down. At this stage a lot of patience is required. (Well at all stages! Just don't panic). I loved wearing my post op bra. I felt so supported and it really helped with healing. I still wear it from time to time! Overall, so happy with my result :)

Forgot to add a before pic!

Here it is! HUGE IMPROVEMENT!

New pic

Happy :)

Chest exercises

Doing chest exercises to keep them perky!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yager is wonderful. He is honest and will tell you what he thinks will look best with your body shape. He makes sure you're informed every step of the way before and after the procedure. He is fluent in Spanish which was awesome because my mother had lots of questions. His staff is extremely friendly and professional. I felt I was in good hands every step of the way. Would recommend Dr. Yager with any second thoughts! Happy patient :)

They look soooo goood
Thank you. ☺️
Girl they look amazing, ur body is really sexxi;•}
Oh gosh... our before boobies are like twins :-) How many cc's did you get? Excellent results!
Haha! Thank you ☺️
hi they fit your body well i am thinking of having my breast lift with implants i have been wanting them done since i was 21 i am now 34 and it has always been a dream of mine to go from a A-CUP to a C-CUP how long was the total healing process
Hey! I would say in 3 months time. After three months I was able to resume normal activities like going to the gym. Every post-op visit the doctor explains what you should and should not be doing. However, it wasn't until recently that they have felt part of me. It takes for the body to adjust.
Ok thanks
Looks good
Omg ur freakin body is beautiful!! You look amazing girl;*}
Im getting the same thing done next thursday with Dr Yager. Im sooo excited and nervous.. Yours must look even better by now!! :)
Yay!!! Good luck! I am posting a pic in a few so you can see how they look. Still working on the scars. But other than that so happy!
Yes please, keep us posted :) The scars will fade away eventually ! I will be posting some pics of mine as well!! Did you use that cream new gel plus that they recommended?
I will! I'm sorry sometimes I forget to come and update:/ No I don't remember hearing about it. Is it for the scars? They probably told me in the beginning and I forgot!
They look great
They do look natural girl. They look huge too!! I love them!! I got silicone gel bc of the feel of them, I do love the way urs look. You have any tining tenderness soreness, or anything of that nature or is it all gone? Can u feel ur nipples? Still can't feel mine lol. Girl u got to update and give us details , we want the details!!! Lol
Tingling*
Lol! Yes that's all gone. I just feel extra soreness, in comparison to pre-op, during my period. My nipples are more sensitive than before! So yes I do feel them lol
Lol that's awesome! Were they numb after surgery or were you always able to feel them after? Mine were super sensitive bf surgery and I have not been able to feel them since. My husband gets a kick out of it. You are a few months ahead of me that's y I'm so curious about ur progress:)
Your pics are beautiful !! Ps did a wonderful job! Any bf pics?
Thank you so much! Yes! I completely forgot to add that!
Just added a before pic :)
Yes that is a huge difference , but they look amazing now!! It's crazy how we all dislike our breast bf surgery but how so common we all look . Most of our bf pics look really similar. I see that you are six months post, I'm a month how are they feeling?
Thank you! Yes this is true! They are starting to feel as my own! I have no complaints so far. Just considered scar treatments!