Breast Lift with Implants. - New York, NY

Would recommend Dr. Yager 1000%! Mostly felt...

Would recommend Dr. Yager 1000%! Mostly felt discomfort post op. But not unbearable pain. I even went without the prescription drugs. Used Tylenol extra strength. I was told not to shower for 48 hours. But I waited longer just to be safe! I would definitely encourage waiting more than 48 hours without wetting the incision for healing purposes. One advice I would say when you see your breast for the first time (if getting a lift) PLEASE DO NOT panic!! When I first saw my breast post op I panicked because they looked HUGE! I was so scared they would stay that way. But their appearance change drastically after the swelling goes down. At this stage a lot of patience is required. (Well at all stages! Just don't panic). I loved wearing my post op bra. I felt so supported and it really helped with healing. I still wear it from time to time! Overall, so happy with my result :)
Your pics are beautiful !! Ps did a wonderful job! Any bf pics?
Thank you so much! Yes! I completely forgot to add that!
You look amazing! Which size/style/projection did you get?

Forgot to add a before pic!

Here it is! HUGE IMPROVEMENT!
Im getting the same thing done next thursday with Dr Yager. Im sooo excited and nervous.. Yours must look even better by now!! :)
Yay!!! Good luck! I am posting a pic in a few so you can see how they look. Still working on the scars. But other than that so happy!
Yes please, keep us posted :) The scars will fade away eventually ! I will be posting some pics of mine as well!! Did you use that cream new gel plus that they recommended?

New pic

Happy :)
Looks good
Omg ur freakin body is beautiful!! You look amazing girl;*}

Chest exercises

Doing chest exercises to keep them perky!
You look amazing! What size implant did you go with?
They look soooo goood
Thank you. ☺️
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yager is wonderful. He is honest and will tell you what he thinks will look best with your body shape. He makes sure you're informed every step of the way before and after the procedure. He is fluent in Spanish which was awesome because my mother had lots of questions. His staff is extremely friendly and professional. I felt I was in good hands every step of the way. Would recommend Dr. Yager with any second thoughts! Happy patient :)