Lets Get This over with - New York, NY

I'm 27 yrs old 5"4 154 lb, my normal weight is 135...

I'm 27 yrs old 5"4 154 lb, my normal weight is 135 but I gained some for my bbl.
When I was younger I had a nice butt, I have always had curves, and my weight was always up and down. Although I had some people tell me I have a flat ass but in the right pants it looked good. Past 3 yrs I don't know what happened to my body, my hips turned into saddle bags I started seeing cellulite and my butt got flatter. So I started wearing the buttout buttlifter shorts under everything. Like I did a serious gear up every day , no padding though cuz my ass is huge so the butt lifters would make me look like I have a huge bubblebutt. But I'm done faking and gearing up and being paranoid for my garment to show under clothes or someone feel it when they touch me, not a good way to live.
My family is obviously against the surgery but they have excepted it finally. Only family and boyfriend knows. I'm hiding it from my bestfriend. I'm ready to get this over with 1 more day to go. I think i got everything. Let me tell you I was not expecting the bbl supplies to cost this much. I have spent 1500$ just on supplies alone. Wtf!
Good luck keep us updated id love to see your results
prayers are with u !
Welcome to the site and good luck on your journey.

It's almost time

Thank you everyone for your blessings & thoughts, I swear I got teary eyed reading them, it means so much because none of us ever met or know each other and we worry and help and act as teammates . It's crazy how worried I actually get when one of the bbl sisters are in surgery. I really appreciate everyone who answered all my questions I know questions can be overwhelming sometimes, and I intend to do the same. Today I'm more anxious then nervous but still pretty nervous. I gotta be there at 7am. I'm 5"4 and 156lb as of today , I'm getting back ,flanks, stomach, thighs,and knees lipoed. Iv been preparing for 2 months I'm sure not as well prepared as ellie890 lol at this point I think she's capable of doing my bbl lmao.
I'm alittle confused of should I be eating a big meal today and drinking a lot or should I keep it light?
Hey doll :) your time to shine! Go get it!!!
Best of luck to you tomorrow. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!
Good luck girlie it's your turn! Think only happy thoughts before you know it you will be sporting a new booty.

Pre. Pics

This is today, I have some cellulite on my butt I wonder if it will go away after my bbl.
I'm so excited for u!! I've just decided to do a BBL n u are the first person that I've read about right before the surgery! I will be checking on u!! YAY!!! U go girl!
Wishing you a safe n happy surgery.....
Good luck sweety...your in good hands...Dr S is the best!!!..be confident that everything will turn out great. You will be more beautiful than you are now. Excited for you!!!

Here I go!

Thank u so much my bbl sisters for all the kind words. I got 2 hrs of sleep and I'm ready to get this over with. I pray Dr. Schulman performs is beautiful magic on me and gives me the big bubble nice booty iv dreamed of having. I will update as soon as I can.
Since I have been healing I didn't even know you started your own blog!! Girl your body looks great as it is! You are probably home and out of surgery by now...I'm sorry I didn't wish you luck sooner! :( Please update us as soon as possible so we know you are okay. I hope everything went perfect and you are nice, comfy, sleeping and relaxing at home right now. You are going to look fabulous hun!!! xoxoxoxo P.S. LMFAO @ Elli performing your BBL at this point ...I think I'd trust her with mine too :)
Best wishes. cant wait to see u
Stop by to wish you the very best and happy healing!Congrats!

Definitely underestimated the pain!

Hi, This is her sister typing for her. I'm finally on the other side. Thank you everyone once again for your well wishes. I will definitely give you guys a full review once I am in less pain but I don't know what's worse, the pain or the discomfort. I keep reminding myself pain is beauty.

Forgot to say

Forgot to mention, I got 1500cc's in each cheek.
Glad you're safely on the other side. Congrats. Feel better!!
Holy crap 14 k that's a lot !!!! Anyway I'm sure you will look hot. Congrats girl
Ahhh congrats ur gonna look so damn hot!! Woohoo!

Normal?

After getting up from the bed I had blood/fluid on the bed coming from my side is that normal?

Dimple

Did you receive a list, whether written or oral on what to watch out for after sx? Peace be with you sweetheart;)
Oh your pic...looks like you are gonna be one happy gal with that artistic Schulman sculpturing!
Awww :)) good job sweetie....oh yes, you gonna have a nice round phatty. Try to relax your nerves. The fat hasn't even had a chance to settle yet. So no worries

Wow the pain of getting in and out of bed!

I was not expecting this. I need 3 ppl to help , I always thought I had a good pain tolerance but its either this shit is serious or I'm bein alittle pu**y.
Congrats on your new addition...lol can't wait to see results. I too am having surgery with Dr S sooo I REALLY can't wait to see ur pics. I hope you have a good recovery .
Hey!!! I hope healing is getting a little easier. Not sure if you got your arms lipo'ed but I found it easier if I lifted myself up like a push up and then crawl off the edge of the bed. Socks with grips help too because I almost fell a few times without them.
Congratulations! Looking good!! I asked Rachel the next day if dimpling and distortion was an issue and she said it is way too soon to make any judgements we are both dealing with similar issues try not to look at it and focus on healing! xoxoxo

2 day post op

Is this much bruising on the butt normal?
Your doing it! You are stronger than you know darlin! Hang in there;) This is passing xoxo! Praying for you... Strength & comfort of mind.
Idk how you girls did it god bless you guys .
Very normal....actually expected. Looking good sweetie!

Soon

Soon I will write a full review from the day of surgery, I didn't expect recovery to be this uncomfortable, I was thinking to myself yay I get 2 months off from work and just lay and watch tv. Ummmmm hell no I can't even think about tv. Hopefully it will get a lot a lot better as the days pass by.
Hopefully u will have an uneventful recovery. Are u taking any arnica or bromelain? It helped a lot w the bruising. Mines didnt last but a few days. Happy healing!
Hey hun!! You're a trooper! Dr. S did great once again from what I can already see. This surgery isn't a joke. Take it one day at a time and you'll be fine. It will all get better as the weeks progress!!!! So happy for you! May God be with you during healing and always!
I hope you get a lot better & soon! I remember Dr.S telling me the first week is especially rough but sometime during the second I'd be able to sight see around NY. I hope this comes true for you hunny or in an even speedier way! Thank you for your review. If it wasn't for you and others, I'd be clueless about what to expect during recovery. Reading the paperwork sure is not the same as reading personal journeys written by others. Thanks again & hang in there babe!

6th day

Hi your butt looks great!! Are you taking arnica? I'm 18-days PO, took arnica about a week before and continue and my brushing wasn't bad. But everyone is different. Happy healing!
I know what you mean, I was looking forward to my time off work but 2 weeks have passed and I can't say I enjoyed them. But hang in there you'll start feeling a little more comfortable day by day.
Omg girl you have a beautiful juicy booty... it will be well worth it in the end. I know your in tons of pain now but trust me hun its all worth it. You have a nice booty and I hope mine will look as good as yours.

My first shower 7th day post

So I decided to wait Till 7 days post to shower. I started at 4pm and ended at 6:45 and my shower was literally 6 minutes, the rest of the time my sister spent taking off the bandages and foams which is a mission. I had 4 bottles of ice water by the bed , and took off my garment extremely slow so I won't get dizzy. That was the easy part then came the tapes and foams which seemed like they were part of my skin already which was scary, I had the adhesive remover wipes and liquid it did very little to help, my sister had to soak the foams with the liquid and the tapes we just put hot water on. So after getting the garment on was actually pretty simple I just hope I put it on right the way they did. I put lipo foam inside on my stomach its alittle more compressed but feels more comfortable. The other garment finally loosened up on me and now I'm back to feeling squeezed. When I took my garment off I was actually shocked how much smaller my butt looked without the garment and that it giggled alittle , I started freaking out alittle sayin is my butt small again to my sister? Lol. I weighted myself I'm 164lb, on the day of surgery I was 156lb. I have swelling in my lower abs/pubic area and a few lumpy spots, I wanted to massage them but I was already exhausted and starving. But I do feel a lot better. I just can't wait to see end results but I have to be patient.
Ouchie hunny bun @ the bruising & swelling. My goodness. You are looking so friggin good though! Your booty is very very niicccceeee!!! Now I forgot, which adhesive remover did you buy & how easy was it to get the foam off after your sis soaked them? I heard you have to let the liquid sit on it for a bit to dissolve the adhesive if there's alot. About how long would you say? Thank you babe;)
I'm gonna check the names in a little I had the wipes and the liquid I got them from amazon. For the liquid I used half the bottle. I first put a hot towel on them then soaked with the liquid then guided with the wipes and it was still alittle achy and hard to get off. The foams weren't so painful it was those thin tapes that r really stuck on the skin. That's y I waited extra days to shower.
You are looking great girl! Nice projection and roundness

Alittle emotional today

My butt has gotten less swollen, there's still 2 flat spots I know it's real early to judge but I'm just worried of my butt getting smaller and not having enough projection after. After this surgery you just go through so much, like iv never had my ass wiped my whole life and with this surgery u most likely need to and for someone who's independent it's really hard, I still can't get outta bed on my own. I mean I'm doing Alot better then last week but u gotta be crazy strong with this surgery, so it gets alittle bit emotional having results not turn out how u wanted. Im just speaking in general not in my case (knock on wood).
POWDOW ASS FOR DAYZZ!!!
Ur still swollen.. so dont fret when ur abdomen goes down u will see more of ur butt.. I hate that I have been sitting but Duran and others women that I met in DR said they sat immediately and theu still had ass.. I suggest just be mindful... keep that garment on get those massages to release the fluid and u will see... but I got round ones gurlie looks GOOD
You look amazing! No worries it will drop and give you actually more projection in middle part making it stick out more...also once back swelling goes down u will have an appearance of more projection. But u have great projection. Dr. Schuman did an amazing job , he seems like a great plastic surgeon, love 'booty4real' results too. Happy healing

Honest opinions please 15 days post

Hey girlies hope all is well with u guys. I think the hardest part of recovery for me is 1 the paranoia and 2 not being able to sit or lay on your back. I haven't even fake sat yet. Iv been eating really healthy up until yesterday where I was like f*** it I don't care and today I woke up with a lot of swelling and my ankles and Knees hurting. I'm guessing its from eating bad. Bruising is getting better and better. My booty seems alittle uneven. I'm just praying and hoping i don't lose much volume. It's like crazy OCD now. I take off my garment and analyze in the mirror 5 times a day , I haven't measured yet, I'm scared to measure cuz I know I will become obsessed with doing it. I'm very lumpy around my inner thigh, I try to massage. Dr. S told me to wait on massages still. I always had a wide flat butt and I feel like its coming back. I just can't wait till 5 months pass so I know final results. Ladies be honest I can take the truth.
I think you're a little hard on yourself, but that's normal. As you're likely to feel that way right after sx. I like the gap in between your legs. Last thing I want is my thighs rubbing together. Regarding the unevenness I experienced the same in the beginning but wearing my fajas evened it out. Just be patient and give some time but so far the contour on your body is beautiful!
Hey doll. Absolute truth - I am crazy for that gap u have in your inner thighs! I want that!! I am 4 weeks post n have only been able to sleep on my stomach for 10 days during 3rd week but now sleeping n sitting on it (with boppy) cuz of my breast nipples n irritated scars .. I too am waiting for 5 months to booty fluff , soften and get even bigger but u look amazing and the fluffing fairy will touch us all usually by 3-5 months so don't worry ! I want that gap u have
I agree with everyone else - you look great! Honestly, it's not even worth the aggravation and stress because it's way too soon to tell. Don't get me wrong...I find myself stressing my results too but no good can come of it so i just keep reminding myself of that. I am sure you will get final results that are up to your standards.

Btw

The lumpy parts in my inner thigh were there before surgery after I gained the weight so it has nothing to do with dr. S. he really listens and tries to give you exactly what u want. I gave him a lot to work with cuz my surgery took 5 hrs and when I woke up he was like u gave me a really big workout big butt lol. He said the fat I had was solid and didn't have any liquid in it so it was good fat (dk what that means) so my butt shouldn't lose too much volume cuz of the type of fat. But every case is different. I was surprised he got 1500cc in each cheek. That's cuz he's an amazing doctor and I kept saying I want huge I want huge so he worked overtime getting as much fat as he can to give me huge. Thanks to all the bbl ladies for the encouraging words and motivation in my time of paranoia, it's so appreciated.
Congrats on having solid fat lol. I hope mines solid too! So funny the things we communicate about on here ya know? I looked closely to see unevenness but that can be normal when swelling is in different places like you said. One cheek can be settling faster than the other. From what I've seen, that happens. So hold on to the hope you have hunny :) I understand the thigh thing too cuz I don't want mine done either being I like them thicker & don't care about a gap. It looks so good on you though that I probably won't be concerned about it now:) He's definitely good at sculpting & considering what would look good on each individual. You look great girlie!
Sweetie, you are looking Bootiful....and that gap is THE BUSINESS.
Looking great :-)

Advice??

Ok I need advice from my bbl sisters , I see all the other girls trying to lose weight after sx , I'm trying the opposite. I'm eating a lot, mostly healthy but I have some bad days, I'm not trying to gain just maintain or be up like 2 or 3 lbs. before my sx I was 156lb now I'm 166lb. I wanna maintain till 4 months when I know for sure my fat is permanent, then I will workout and lose a couple of pounds and tone up. U think this is a bad idea?
I love Dr. shulman's work ! Wow you look beautiful ! Omg ! Love it ! Of he wasn't do expensive I would have not thought of any other Dr. For surgery ! Congratulations !
Hey mama...looking good! About the gaining weight thing...I would say don't bother trying to alter your results just yet. I know from experience, every time I have had a bad day and eaten fatty foods post op...my stomach swells into a weird looking shape (not just regular bloating) and I have a very uncomfortable, tight feeling. Since we are still combating swelling and water weight, it's hard to tell what the real results will be. If I were you I'd wait until Dr. S says the results look permanent. The beauty of this surgery is if you do gain weight, you gave it proportionally (meaning bigger booty if you choose to do so). Happy healing!:)
Thanks sis. Yeah I learned that lesson the hard way lol after eating bad my stomach would get painful and look wierd. And I would suffocate in my garment that had been loose on me the day before. Today is 3 weeks so I gotta change to stage 2 garment, did u ever try the thong?

Juvderm lips

At the request of a bbl sis, my juvederm lips done 3 yrs ago and still big.
wth! your lips look very nice and natural. Do you have a picture before juvederm that we can see?
Oh darling you look awesome, schulman has created another masterpiece......I feel so happy for you....Im getting ready slowly its so much mula!!! I ordered my waist training corset, cant wait to get it. You really look nice and smooth.....
Va-va voom lips, I keep coming back to your pic of the lips to reassure my self I still want it, lmao :-) a must do!

The dent on 1 cheek and my before pic of my lips

U never realize I how stressful this sx can be after and the paranoia that comes with it , iv never been so obsessed with looking at my butt , everyday I wait for the dent to go away, dr. S said its swelling around it that's whats making the area look flat ,I'm praying he's right, but I'll know my final results at 4/5 months. I'm just not a patient person at all lol. I have a feeling it was my garments fault cuz it was so incredibly tight squeezing the life out my butt cheeks first 2 weeks , but then again no other dr. S girl got dents and we all had same garment. I cutt the sides of both my garments and kept 1 of them regular. So we will see.
Hope your well hun
Hey hun, How are you doing? Are the dents any better ?
Ur lips look amazing! Ur progressing well. He did a good job in spite of ur OCD lol

Sorry iv been Mia!

I read increaseme latest post which btw u are looking amazing! And yes this site is to help each other pick the right doctor and inform each other before during and after. It's so hard cuz u get obsessed going on it everyday so I had to take alittle break. All the Schulman dolls are looking amazing. I am definitely getting a round 2 , to round out my hips and add more projection to bottom/middle cuz that area kinda blends in wit my thighs which bothers me. But gotta get the funds first. Def not a cheap surgery. :(

I forgot to mention

I forgot to mention I have lost 10 lbs since after surgery , so now I am 154 lb and 5"4, I do squats and lunges and no cardio 3 times a week. I wanna go down to 149 lb.
Thumbs up!! Looks real nice..
Your looking great!. I too want to go for a round two. But have to wait...dr s thinks it's too soon. I feel the bottom part of my butt is too flat and also blends w my thighs, but he wants me to wait and for me to give it more time. But you are looking great babe!!!
I just think you look great doll. Keep it up x

Almost 8 months post op. Saving up for round 2!

Thought I'd update at 8 months, hope everyone of shulman booty girls are doing good. Yes I'm saving up for round 2 , for more projection. I have lost some weight and the booty def. gets smaller then the booty paranoia comes back again. I bought the most amazing tights from my fav Colombian boutique , they lift and make the booty pop, I love them. Hopefully I'll have round 2 funds within a year. This sx ain't cheap esp. In nyc. I wish everyone the best!
Did the dents on your but improve if so about when
U look awesome!