Saline Implants to Mentor Silicone Memory Gel Implants - Rockland County, NY

So about a week ago I had my saline implants...

So about a week ago I had my saline implants exchanged for Mentor Silicone memory gel implants. I can’t say enough what a difference they are.

My implants were place behind the muscle which I would highly recommend because it makes the breasts look more natural. My cousin has them above the muscle and they are beginning to sag. I had my implants in for 12 years before I decided to change them.

The saline implants are hard because well ..its saline water in them there isn’t any give to them. When I would push my breast in the side the whole implant would shift and it was very uncomfortable. If I had a bra on which was even a tad to small it felt painful and the implant would actually feel like I had a ball sitting in my breast, the feeling is hard to put in words. The silicone implants I have now are an amazing difference.

I no longer have that feeling that something “foreign” is in my body. When you touch them on the side your finger pushes in and they are so soft just like a real breast should feel. I can’t say enough what a better feeling these implants are I no longer have any pain and they look and feel so natural. I will never go back to saline implants I am so happy!

Meant "for my BA", not "for my BAD". Nothing BAD about a BA!!!
Thank you for the review. I was originally afraid of any implant with the word Silicone in it and as I am waiting for my BAD I am comparing Mentor Silicone Memory Gel to saline implants . Your review was very helpful. The more I research, the more I am definitely leaning toward the Mentor SMG implant. My PS charges $1,000 more for the Mentor SMG but I am finding that it could be well worth the extra $ in the long run!

{edited}

Edited by Sharon: We've added your doctor's info to the review. Thanks!
New York Plastic Surgeon

The doctor I chose is amazing and I would recommend him to anyone. He was very professional and informative his staff are all amazing.