Saline Implants to Mentor Silicone Memory Gel Implants - Rockland County, NY

So about a week ago I had my saline implants...

So about a week ago I had my saline implants exchanged for Mentor Silicone memory gel implants. I can’t say enough what a difference they are.

My implants were place behind the muscle which I would highly recommend because it makes the breasts look more natural. My cousin has them above the muscle and they are beginning to sag. I had my implants in for 12 years before I decided to change them.

The saline implants are hard because well ..its saline water in them there isn’t any give to them. When I would push my breast in the side the whole implant would shift and it was very uncomfortable. If I had a bra on which was even a tad to small it felt painful and the implant would actually feel like I had a ball sitting in my breast, the feeling is hard to put in words. The silicone implants I have now are an amazing difference.

I no longer have that feeling that something “foreign” is in my body. When you touch them on the side your finger pushes in and they are so soft just like a real breast should feel. I can’t say enough what a better feeling these implants are I no longer have any pain and they look and feel so natural. I will never go back to saline implants I am so happy!

New York Plastic Surgeon

The doctor I chose is amazing and I would recommend him to anyone. He was very professional and informative his staff are all amazing.