Umbilica Hernia Repair and Tummy Tuck - New York

I am 37 with three kids. I thought after the...

I am 37 with three kids. I thought after the second that my belly button was crooked, but and it was, but that was due to the hernia. I have two older children and a one year old.

I am now one month post TT and getting better everyday. I didn't think it was that bad. The worst part was the bad reaction to the anesthesia. But, the recouperation is taking forever!!! I hate that I haven't been able to take care of my baby. I am not allowed to hold him for three months - well that's not going to happen, once I make it to six weeks I have to start taking care of him again.

I still have burning, tightening of the musles, but it's really not that big of a deal.

I had returned to work after seven days. I had two drains that were in for 10 days. But, I was allowed to shower with them. Sleeping was the biggest challenged. But, I have been in my bed the entire time. My stomach looks amazing. I'll post pics....

Hi there. How did you get a tummy tuck for so little cost? I have a hernia causing me a lot of pain, and I have ppo insurance. Any idea on how I can get away with the low cost of your tummy tuck price?

Thanks
Amber
Hi Amber, I too am having a TT with hernia repair. My insurance covers most of it. I am paying only $2,700.00 and insurance is covering the rest. The whole surgery is 9k total.
Thank you for posting. I am schedule for Feb 6, 2012 and am 40 yrs old with a 4 yr old and a 1 yr old..both boys. I just freaked out..your PS said you couldnt hold your baby for 3 months???
I thought the rule was no lifting, including the baby for 4-6 weeks and then with the binder on. Obviously, no rough housing, swinging the baby around but I mean diaper changes, lifting him in and out of his crib, etc. I will have help with this for the first 4 weeks and then will have to do some of this while husband is at work.
Can you clarify the 3 month thing?
Congrats on being on the other side, hope you post pics and so glad to hear you didn't think recovery was too bad. :)