Free At Last (33 Y/o Male, 5'9" 225lb)

I am a 33 year old male 5'9 225lbs. threw out...

I am a 33 year old male 5'9 225lbs. threw out my entire life I struggled with my lower stomach so on my 13th birthday I got my first weight set; ive been working out religiously every since . 5 years ago I dropped down to 188 pounds from eating healthy and running 7 miles 4-5 times a week, 400 sit ups 4 days a week and gym 6 days a week and still I had not just a flabby lower stomach but almost like I had another ass on my lower belly; with 2 abs on top. I was always complemented on how good I looked but I am a pro at sucking in and wearing tactical clothing. It also helped that I have a large muscular back, shoulders, chest and legs from working out. 4 years ago I was involved in an accident and had shoulder surgery so I can no longer do half of my work routine and so the ass on my stomach got larger and more depressing.

I was a little skeptical about going to a female doctor because of the shame but im glad I did. I believe she is the only one with the newest machine and really took pride in her work. I did my lower abs and shanks the procedure took about 4hrs only because im very wide and she added a few area's at no cost. I am currently 1 day post op and fell good. I can’t stomach the pain pills so im just taking 600mg Advil’s.

After surgery I left the office yesterday at 2 pm took a nap and still felt great enough to take a walk. I was supposed to take a pain pill at 10pm witch I new I wouldn’t take but 9:59 some pain kicked in. because I didn’t take pain pills I slept uncomfortably.

I woke up this morning 1 day after surgery and already only mild pain only around my lower stomach. I can walk around fine and notice the swelling is down allot and I now have a regular shaped belly which I think it will be flat after all the swelling is down. I will soon post pics.

6/21/10 drainage stopped after 2nd day but I feel...

6/21/10 drainage stopped after 2nd day but I feel like allot of fluid still inside and lower stomach looks a little flabby but excited to see what the next few days bring. I visited doctor today she told me that the body will absorb the fluid and to ice today then heat tomorrow on.

6/24/10 the day after heating I got really swollen and bruising around entire lower stomach. today I still have the swelling and bruising its a little discouraging because I went from a sloppy lower stomach to a muffin top but I see the doc on the 28th so hopefully the bruising will clear up and swelling go down buy then.

Ronit Adler

Only one with the new machine in New York. And the few times I was at the office I seen 2 other people go their to fix another doctors mess.