Slim Lipo - New York

Not bad. Procedure itself didn't hurt but it...

Not bad. Procedure itself didn't hurt but it was uncomfortable. I had abs, back, and sides done. So far so good. I saw an immediate difference in volume reduction right after the procedure, then the swelling came. It's been 4 days post op and I feel fine. I love going to the gym and that's the part that is driving me nuts is not working out. Dr said to wait 7 days before getting back to vigorous workouts but I could start lifting light weights and I can walk on the treadmill.

It's hard to say whether it was worth it just yet. It's only been 4 days and the swelling is preventing me from seeing any other results. But I do see an immediate change in my sides. I definitely have more of an hourglass figure.

My issue was more loose skin on the ab particularly the lower ab. I am thin overall so the Dr. stated that I was a perfect candidate for the procedure. The skin tightening is going to take longer to see the results of.I got nervous because of the lump that formed near my belly button and emailed the Dr. who responded immediately. He stated that it was normal (and did tell me this the day after the procedure when he wanted me to see him again). However, he told me I could come in today to be seen. I was told that it's normal and that it may get worse so I should massage it, which I am starting to now.

I will say the first day after was the worst. I actually did feel nauseous from removing the garment to shower and I had no appetite for two days. Minimal bruising, which surprises me, I'm a redhead and we tend to bruise easily.

My next follow up is on the 31. I am really hoping that this will help and I'm trying to be realistic. My fear is that it will look no different than before. I also plan on getting back to the gym as soon as I can, as I believe that will help my abs even more.

I have had a belly since I lost a lot of weight quickly when I was young. I work out but it was not going to improve. I had many consults for tummy tucks and while that may have given me the "supermodel" abs I have always wanted, I didn't have the money nor the recover time to do it. My girlfriend went to this Dr. and was happy with her results. I am confident that in a month or two I will see a difference.

Sorry, I don't have before/after pics. I wish I took some before photos, I'll post some after ones if anyone is interested.

Well, it's now, 11 days post and still no...

Well, it's now, 11 days post and still no difference. Well, I shouldn't say that, I do see a difference in volume reduction when I look at my before and after. My biggest worry continues to be the lumps above my belly button. They are horrible and they really make my stomach stick out. I know it's been only 11 days and that lumps are par for the course but I feel like crap.

I may end up doing a tummy tuck next year.

I do have some before and after pics.

It's now 2 weeks since my Slim Lipo and I am...

It's now 2 weeks since my Slim Lipo and I am starting to finally feel better. I am starting to see a difference and I will post pics next week when I hit my 3 week mark.

I am still swelling and still have some lumps. I bought bromelain (based on a few suggestions from this site) and I think that has helped with the swelling.

I started to get back into my normal gym routine and worked with my personal trainer today for half hour doing kettle bells and push ups followed up with a half hour of abs.

I think things will be OK.

So I am now 4 weeks post.Doc says things are...

So I am now 4 weeks post.Doc says things are progressing very well and that I am still slightly swollen so I will still see more improvement down the road. I personally don't see much improvement in skin tightening but I'm trying to be patient. I also plan on doing another laser procedure to help reduce my stretch marks which also helps tighten the skin but that wont happen until next Jan or the fall.

I have posted updated pics.

Dr. Neil Goodman

Very considerate and appears to really want to make sure he does a good job. Very quick in responding to emails and calls and also willing to see patients even without an aftercare appointment for concerns or questions.