I Love my Breast Implants - NY

I always felt like my breast were small and I did...

I always felt like my breast were small and I did not like that one was smaller than the other. Dr. S was the only one to suggest putting different size implants to make the final result look more even. He was right and they look great!

New York Plastic Surgeon

I was talking to my medical doctor about wanting breast implants and she recommended that I see Dr. S. I had a few consultations with various plastic surgeons around town, but I felt the most comfortable with Dr. S. His staff was nice, all the patients in the waiting room love him and he spent time to go over all my questions. He even recommended that I come back a second time to ask more questions after I had time to digest all of the information. I am so happy Dr. S did my surgery - my breast look so nice.

Going to see my PS today. My concern about the implants is that I have fibrocystic breasts and I need to make sure that I can have implants. My PS said yes and my GYN said I shouldn't. So I have alot of reasearch to do. If I get the impalnts I am leaning towards silicone for a more natural look. Thanks!
I chose silicone moderate profile implants. I love them them.
Hi! What impalnt did you choose Saline or Silicone?
1. There really was no pain. I had some discomfort for a few days. I had the surgery on a Thursday and went back to work on Monday.

2. For sure. I would do it again. However, I love the way they are now, so nothing to do over.

3. Really nothing. Dr. Shafer's staff was very helpful and I went back for a second consultation before deciding to have surgery.

Thanks for the add'l info. I've moved your thread to our breast augmentation section. Here it is. Please feel free to browse around and help out other community members who are just starting their BA journey. :)

Hi and welcome to RealSelf! Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the breast augmentation page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community? :)

1. Did you experience pain and downtime?
2. Would you do it again?
3. What do you wish you knew before hand?

Thanks so much,