Not Nearly As Bad As What I Expected. - Williamsville, NY

My coolsculpting experience was on 03/16/12. I was...

My coolsculpting experience was on 03/16/12. I was reading all the reviews posted on here the night before and thought to myself "Oh my gosh, am I really that vain to put myself through all this pain?" Well, I went through with it, so I must be.

A little background on me......female, late 20's, 5'6, 140lbs. I try (keyword-try) to stick to a 1200 calorie/day diet.

Honestly, the absolute worst part was the first five minutes when the machine was put on me (small applicator). I felt like I couldn't breathe. I timed it and after five minutes, I couldn't feel anything. Like everyone else has said, when they took the applicator off, my stomach looked pretty disgusting. I braced myself for the worst with the massage, it wasn't painful at all.

As of today its been eight days post-procedure. Maybe I have a high pain tolerance because I haven't needed any pain medication more than one day of Tylenol. So really, if you've read reviews speaking of how painful this is I'm here to tell you that my experience has been virtually pain free. Nothing that I couldn't handle.

Oh my gosh really!!! Wow. Thanks for the information. Did you take any pain meds?
I got this done on March 30, 2012 and my stomach kills. I feel like little knifes are stabbing my stomach from the inside. Do you know of any good pain meds to take? Also will feeling return to the skin on my stomach?
It will take 2 to 3 weeks for the pain to go away. At least for me it did