Removed my Breast Implants! - New York, NY

I am 27 y/o had 325cc b/l silicone mentor gel...

I am 27 y/o had 325cc b/l silicone mentor gel placed in. There are pictures of me with them in my other posting. I removed them because I had constant right chest pain and increases with activity. Now I am pain free. I am happy they are out after making a careful decision. I just have to say money well spent for me. I know how it feels now to have big boobs and how It feels to appreciate my smaller boobs.

So I just wanted to let you guys know that for...

so I just wanted to let you guys know that for what it is worth the boob job was worth it but it was a slightly too big for me. My breast looks the same except now I have a scar. I don't know if I plan on getting implants in after i have children or a few years down the line. I didn't exchange them for smaller ones because I wasn't sure if I really wanted them in 10 years to go back under the knife to change them. I just figured that I will know when i'm 35 and dont really care where my money is spent. Anyway, my next thing is a brazilian butt lift. hopefully having a big ass wont be a problem.

So this is many months post op removal.

So this is many months post op removal.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Greenberg doesn't really say much other than what makes you happy and what you want. He's good and at what does so more power to him. The staff are all girls. some are nice and some aren't. You feel chilled sometimes by their mannerism.

I do not understand why most women say they feel huge, they feel pain etc with breast implants. Why do they go with unders and not overs? I have overs, no problems, no pain, feels very natural, except for my left one of course that was operated on big time. I do not feel fake at all because they are small in size, what I used to have in my youth. I was depressed for 11 years having no breast after breastfeeding. I feel very confident now. We all do unnatural things to look younger and better. There is nothing wrong with that. Why do we dye our hair, shave, do other plastic cosmetic surgeries, even a breast lift? If you want to be natural, then do not even do the lift, let them hung. I am sorry for being harsh, this is what I feel. Each one has the right to do whatever. If you gain 40 pounds after breast augmentation, of course you are going to feel huge, even without the implants. If you explant though without any natural breast tissue, not having gained weight, the result will be sad, I am sorry. So, it depends on the circumstances and the individual. Good luck to all of you whatever you decide for yourself.
Hi vannatoo, you are right that each woman can do whatever with their bodies. The women in this community, for the most part, don't like the implants for various reasons. It is great that you like yours and have not had problems, but that doesn't mean that others don't "feel huge" or "feel pain" whether they have unders or overs. Implants are not for everyone.
I have a question! After taking implants out, was there a weird feeling from the pocket that was created to place implant? I am most likely taking mine out and have a consultation March 11th. My one big fear is having their weird sensation like an empty hollow space from the pocket created for the implant under the muscle, and the fact that the muscle was cut in order to place implant. The only thing I've seen is one person said her muscle contracted inward. If that's all then I'm not worried. But I'm afraid of an empty awkward space that would bother me later. If anyone could help answer that it would be great. Those of you who have had removal I would love to hear your story!
I don't have any issues
Did you have any problems with seroma fluid build up after removal of implants? I just had mine removed six days ago and I'm scared to death of getting it.
I'm sorry for the late reply but I had no problems
Sounds like my ps , you have healed quite nicely your photos look great, I'm so scared I'm end up with scars on my ribs and never be able to wear two piece swim suits again but I'm taking my chances anyway . Yea and they got panties with butt pads now and they look great no need for butt implant either .
I use coco butter everyday and exfoliate the scar is fading away
Your breast look great! Leave your ass alone dear I'm sure it's as nice as the front is. :-) Blonde
I agree!!!! I heard that when implants inserted there they can move( because u sit or move) also I heard very painfull to sit..... P.s I am thin but I have butt, not huge but round one, people always ask how it's possible to be thin with butt? I don't know I guess from my mother, I would think twice , u really need Brazilian butt????
hey u must b real strong to go through this
I want boobs again I might consider fat transfer after pregnancy
HI boobies128 You look great!!!!. How long did you have your implants in?
About only a year.
I want boobs again I might consider fat transfer after pregnancy
I have severe pain/discomfort in my right breast after breast implant surgery. I have sever muscle tension in my RT breast and it runs all through my right shoulder and into my neck. I was told it may be nerve damage. I want to have the implants removed in hopes that it will relieve the pain. I've been living with this pain for 5 years and I just can't bare it anymore but I don't know that removal will solve it. Can you describe what your pain was like? Thank you!
if it is nerve damage then removing them might or might not relieve the problem. However, if the nerve is compressing the nerve then removing the implant can relieve the problem. Just like if you have your sciatic nerve compressed and you release it. My pain was very similar but the pain slowly went away. If you decide to take them just keep in mind that the pain might still be there and the nerve will take time to heal as well. there will not be an immediate relief.
Thank you for your reply!
let me know how it goes and good luck!
hey you look great! how did they do your anesthesia? My doctor wants to do local, he wants to give me and valium and numb the spot.. have you heard of that? How did you get yours out? Thanks!!
Yes, I have but I went under general instead because I didn't want to feel the possible chance of discomfort. I will post a picture some time this week.
oh okay! i think im just going to go with i.v. sedation like a twilight sleep with local... I don't think i can be awake during it!
Well I wish you luck and let your other members know how it went. I'm now thinking about getting a Brazilian butt lift. By the way I posted up a new picture 1 year after implant removal. I don't know if it got approved yet.
I only had them in for less than a year. I was a 34 a/b and with the implants I was a 34C/D. I wish you luck when you get your procedure done on monday. If you think you really need a lift maybe you should save the money when your actually ready. It would be silly to go under anesthesia. Also how long have you had them in and what size are you and how old? all these things are factors on the outcome when removing breast implant. Also, have you had any revisions or placements? any complications?
hi boobies! how many yrs did you have your implants in? and what size were you with the implants in? you look great! its hard to imagine that you had implants in! please tell me more about your boobs before and after and after again, cause i'm having mine out monday, and I'm a bit scared.. I know I wanna do it, I cant afford a lift..but if i have the same luck as you, i dont even need a lift!
/vanni