Removed my Breast Implants! - New York, NY

I am 27 y/o had 325cc b/l silicone mentor gel...

I am 27 y/o had 325cc b/l silicone mentor gel placed in. There are pictures of me with them in my other posting. I removed them because I had constant right chest pain and increases with activity. Now I am pain free. I am happy they are out after making a careful decision. I just have to say money well spent for me. I know how it feels now to have big boobs and how It feels to appreciate my smaller boobs.

So I just wanted to let you guys know that for...

so I just wanted to let you guys know that for what it is worth the boob job was worth it but it was a slightly too big for me. My breast looks the same except now I have a scar. I don't know if I plan on getting implants in after i have children or a few years down the line. I didn't exchange them for smaller ones because I wasn't sure if I really wanted them in 10 years to go back under the knife to change them. I just figured that I will know when i'm 35 and dont really care where my money is spent. Anyway, my next thing is a brazilian butt lift. hopefully having a big ass wont be a problem.

So this is many months post op removal.

So this is many months post op removal.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Greenberg doesn't really say much other than what makes you happy and what you want. He's good and at what does so more power to him. The staff are all girls. some are nice and some aren't. You feel chilled sometimes by their mannerism.

I have a question! After taking implants out, was there a weird feeling from the pocket that was created to place implant? I am most likely taking mine out and have a consultation March 11th. My one big fear is having their weird sensation like an empty hollow space from the pocket created for the implant under the muscle, and the fact that the muscle was cut in order to place implant. The only thing I've seen is one person said her muscle contracted inward. If that's all then I'm not worried. But I'm afraid of an empty awkward space that would bother me later. If anyone could help answer that it would be great. Those of you who have had removal I would love to hear your story!
Did you have any problems with seroma fluid build up after removal of implants? I just had mine removed six days ago and I'm scared to death of getting it.
Sounds like my ps , you have healed quite nicely your photos look great, I'm so scared I'm end up with scars on my ribs and never be able to wear two piece swim suits again but I'm taking my chances anyway . Yea and they got panties with butt pads now and they look great no need for butt implant either .
Your breast look great! Leave your ass alone dear I'm sure it's as nice as the front is. :-) Blonde
I agree!!!! I heard that when implants inserted there they can move( because u sit or move) also I heard very painfull to sit..... P.s I am thin but I have butt, not huge but round one, people always ask how it's possible to be thin with butt? I don't know I guess from my mother, I would think twice , u really need Brazilian butt????
hey u must b real strong to go through this
HI boobies128 You look great!!!!. How long did you have your implants in?
About only a year.
I have severe pain/discomfort in my right breast after breast implant surgery. I have sever muscle tension in my RT breast and it runs all through my right shoulder and into my neck. I was told it may be nerve damage. I want to have the implants removed in hopes that it will relieve the pain. I've been living with this pain for 5 years and I just can't bare it anymore but I don't know that removal will solve it. Can you describe what your pain was like? Thank you!
if it is nerve damage then removing them might or might not relieve the problem. However, if the nerve is compressing the nerve then removing the implant can relieve the problem. Just like if you have your sciatic nerve compressed and you release it. My pain was very similar but the pain slowly went away. If you decide to take them just keep in mind that the pain might still be there and the nerve will take time to heal as well. there will not be an immediate relief.
Thank you for your reply!
let me know how it goes and good luck!
hey you look great! how did they do your anesthesia? My doctor wants to do local, he wants to give me and valium and numb the spot.. have you heard of that? How did you get yours out? Thanks!!
Yes, I have but I went under general instead because I didn't want to feel the possible chance of discomfort. I will post a picture some time this week.
oh okay! i think im just going to go with i.v. sedation like a twilight sleep with local... I don't think i can be awake during it!
Well I wish you luck and let your other members know how it went. I'm now thinking about getting a Brazilian butt lift. By the way I posted up a new picture 1 year after implant removal. I don't know if it got approved yet.
I only had them in for less than a year. I was a 34 a/b and with the implants I was a 34C/D. I wish you luck when you get your procedure done on monday. If you think you really need a lift maybe you should save the money when your actually ready. It would be silly to go under anesthesia. Also how long have you had them in and what size are you and how old? all these things are factors on the outcome when removing breast implant. Also, have you had any revisions or placements? any complications?
hi boobies! how many yrs did you have your implants in? and what size were you with the implants in? you look great! its hard to imagine that you had implants in! please tell me more about your boobs before and after and after again, cause i'm having mine out monday, and I'm a bit scared.. I know I wanna do it, I cant afford a lift..but if i have the same luck as you, i dont even need a lift!
/vanni
hey boobies128! i saw your pics with the implants in let me just say girl you are blessed your skin is amazing beautiful and then some! do you use a magic potion for your skin whats the secret?!
I just use coco butter or vit e oil on my skin. I eats lots of fruits and vegetables.
They look great! I hope mine look as good when I get them taken out. I am so excited to have them removed after 11 months of pain! Best of luck with your recovery :)
Hi everyone, I have had my implants now for 11 months and hate them! I began looking for a Dr. to remove them. Is there anyone in the So Cal area that has had them removed?
I just called that Dr. to make an appt. they quoted me 3-4k for removal. What's the deal?
reason why they quote you 3-4k is because you didn't get the implants placed by them. Its always cheaper when you go back to the same physician who placed them in. I did my research and got a qoute from different doctors and it was about the same range 3-4k. I also saw other reviews for my Dr for removal.
HEY CAN YOU POST PIC OF YOU WITH THE IMPLANTS IN THANKS!