Bbl with salama on 2/15

First 2 days,the pain is horrible,I hope I get...

First 2 days,the pain is horrible,I hope I get better,I feel so sore,you definitely need help at home after this procedure. I haven't eaten since the procedure.I feel so nausea.

I hope I get better and all of this was worth it. My advice for now is to make sure this is something you really want. Then next step is chose a great doctor. I will keep u posted.

Hey,so I feel so much better,almost like my old...

Hey,so I feel so much better,almost like my old self.I still have some hard spots on my stomach,still sore,but nothing compare from when I came home. I look in the mirror and I'm still bruised.Still swollen in my abdomen and flanks. My butt looks perkier and firm a bit bigger,it looks good for a models butt,but not the butt I was going for. My doctor said I have to wait until after the six week mark to really see everything. The sad thing is that I might have to do it a second time. Well see.

Soooo,I'm having another bbl with Salama next...

Soooo,I'm having another bbl with Salama next week,I hope all goes well. I will post pictures as soon as I get home.
New York Plastic Surgeon

How are u feeling abt ur butt. I had it with him n I have to say I wasn't happy at all
before and after pictures>???
Congrats . How many cc's did you get in each cheek?
I left a review about Dr. Lefkovits and real self didn't post it . It's says he has three reviews but for some reason mines isn't visible. He was rude , inpatient and I wasn't satisfied with my results. I was young and naive when I selected him to do my BBL . He was one of the only Dr. in new York that performed BBL's at the time. Oh to top it off I expressed my dis like and told him I would like to have the procedure done again and he said I didn't need it. Lol. Six years later and I still want to have it re done. Be careful ladies choose a Dr. That respects your needs and I willing to address your concerns. Your changing you body and your life.
Dr. Lefkovitz only cares about the money. He did work on me that was abysmal. If you know a patient has lax skin or excess skin from weightloss dont lipo it and make it more saggy. I went to a few other surgeons for consult to fix this and they were asking why didn't he suggest a lift even if it means forgoing one of the areas lipoed due to cost. Now I have severe batwings instead of the chubby but firm arms I used to have and the compression garment I got through him was also no damn good I wasted tme and money. He does it all sloppy so you can get it firmed with ultrasound laser..so I supect the shoddy job was done with the expectation that I would see this ultrasound/thermage like specialist to tighten the skin.. Alift wouldve sufficed for the same dough spent..I just dont like the dude after my experience. I should've stuck to my old surgeon who I think is no longer with us on this eathly plane : ( Now after much research I am going ou of state to a doctor in Maryland from this site. NOT WORTH IT. Very dismissive and not a very good job done.
Hi there. Is the doctor you se,ected from Maryland Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez. I have been reading reviews about him. I think im willing to travel from N.Y. to see him.
pain sux BUTT it will all be worth it soon! How many CC did you get? cam u put pics up b4 and after please and thank you , Hope you feel better soon =(
hello,
i was looking into going to dr. lefkowitz...y didnt you grade him higher...im curious since u actually went thru the precedure with him?what could he have done different?...sorry for the questions, but i would like to know y ur not happy.
thank you so much for your time-smiley
Im glad you're feeling better and more like yourself again. Hang in there!
You have to where your garment for months girlie! You can change to a more comfortable one though, i will be seven weeks on friday and i started wearing a button up garment that just goes around the waist area, im still swollen, so hang in there it will get alot better, i feel your pain, i was wondering wat have i done because i was in so much pain....and to think im going back for revisions probably six months post op though
Hey bronxgirl!!! How you doin hon? I hope you're feeling better?
soup and crackers.... you have to eat to heal. Hang in there.
Thank you for your concern! I'm on day six and I'm still sore and very bruised still,but I'm eating and walking around. I try not to sit on my butt. My MD told me not to sit on it for more then an half an hour a day. When I sit it hurts to get up. I took off the garment on day 4 to finally take a bath and my butt looks big on top,like a shelf,but that's it aside from the black and blues. I can't wait for my two week period where I'm able to take off this garment.I feel like I'm not myself in it. I will keep your posted.