30 Year Old, Mother of One Vaser Lipo, Nu Cosmetics Liverpool

I am both excited and scared about my surgery...

I am both excited and scared about my surgery which is less than 3 months away. Since having a baby my stomach has a full 3d effect and I am very thick from the side. I am a size 16 and I can't wear t shirts, I live in baggy shirts blouses and most recently a corset to hide my big stomach.

The look I want is more slender, I am 12 stones and I am on a mission to loose a stone before my surgery for an even better result.

The surgery is important to me because my stomach affect my confidence and ability to be social.

Vaser lipo procedure completed

I am one day post off and I am feeling good and have no pain. I am very swollen and have 5 very small cuts, some of which are nearly healing over. I have some brusing and had my first session of MLD in London today. 500 ml was put in and 1375 ml out. Pics to follow.

I had my procedure in Liverpool at nu cosmetics, I travelled from London and was well enough to travel back. The Dr and team there were brilliant and informative. I had vaser on my upper and lower abs and flanks.

3/4 days post op

Today I am feeling well, just a bit of muscle pain when I is it in certain positions. It takes me ages to get up and in and out of the car.
I took my garment off today and cleaned and massaged my stomach both standing up and lying down. This is because I really don't want a pouch and I want the most skin tightening possible. I am wearing a Macom garment but realised I have the wrong style (stage two instead of one) so I ordered a new one yesterday and I am wearing about 3 layers of support to keep my stomach up.
I have very few bruises at the sides so using arnica, but I'm less worried about that as I know it will fade. I just can't believe that a full 5 litres of fluid was pumped into me! I have no more leakage from the wholes under my breast and have change the Gauze to Savlon specialist plaster.
I have left the one near my belly button and two bikini line holes open, only the bikini lines ones leak when I press certain spots on my stomach.
I am still swollen and drinking water to help, I am also taking the antibiotics that the clinic gave to me.

I am a naturopath usually so to aid my recover I am using:
herbs- Hoursetail, nettle
Tinctures- milk thistle, Siberian ginseng, burdock
Supplements- Bromelain, magnesium, vitamin a,

Not ready to share pics yet because I look bigger that before! But I did wear some jeans today and noticed the pounce was gone! It's got to get better with time.

Day 3 update- what they took out

So I know that the intake of fluid was 500ml and that 1375ml of fat was taken out. Included is a beautiful
Picture of my fat! Thanks you lord it's gone nod I have lives to tell the tale.

I will be spending most of tomorrow on my back and using a rolling pin (no lie) to smooth out my stomach. My next MLD is on Monday.

I'm keeping the calories to a minimum and avoiding processed and white foods. My lunches and dinner are mostly salads and soups as I cant work out for 6 weeks. As my Dr said the surgery is 1/3rd of the job done, the rest is up to me.

10 days post vaser

I am still slightly swollen but not in any pain. I have been wearing my marcom garment every day with a binder and a body suit to focus on the lower part of my stomach where I had a pouch. At about 4 weeks post I will start wearing my corset oor waist trainer.

I've been trying to keep.my calorie intake to 1000 a day and eating salads for lunch and dinner. Also trying to do some light exercise or walking everyday. I can't wait to get in the gym and work on the rest of my body.

I have no paim bit cannot bend down.comfortably to.put shoes on or wash feet. Aside from that I fee like I am.recovering very well.

I can notice a slight difference in clothes and have potentially dropped a dress size. Cant wait to but some new outfits.

As for the results so far, the procedure is definitely worth it. I feel so much more confident and less self concious about my mud section. I am considering having my back done some time in the next year to really make my waist smaller. In the mean time I'm going to see how much I can loose myself. I have lost nearly 1.5kg in the week after vaser.

10 days before and after pics

3 months post

I think I'm stilllllllle swollen and not as flash as expected on the tiny. Just started to go gym and have my first follow up consultation next week.

I cant say I've lost weight but I font need to hide behind baggy shirts and can wear nice stuff.

Post op review with Surgeon-11 weeks post

My Surgeon was pleased with my results, although my abdomen isn't flat. I remember him spending lots of time trying to shape my waist and he said he could remember the way that he worked on me. I asked if I still had swelling he said that most swelling subsides by 12 weeks and I'm currently 11 weeks post. He also said that full results are expected up to 6 months. I asked him if he would do it again (I really want a flatter stomach) but he said not now because 'muscle on skin' wasn't a good look' LOL! I disagree but see where he is coming from.

I haven't been on the perfect healthy diet or done as much exercise as I should, but I'm about to start next week and have rejoined the gym.

Finally, I am planning to have my upper and lower back done next months so that I can have a more streamlined profile. I'm looking forward to seeing my shape change yet again.
Dr Volk

Dr Volk is an amazingly personable surgeon. He took the time to put me at ease and I felt like I had a personalized service.