30 Year Old, Mother of One Vaser Lipo, Nu Cosmetics Liverpool

I am both excited and scared about my surgery...

I am both excited and scared about my surgery which is less than 3 months away. Since having a baby my stomach has a full 3d effect and I am very thick from the side. I am a size 16 and I can't wear t shirts, I live in baggy shirts blouses and most recently a corset to hide my big stomach.

The look I want is more slender, I am 12 stones and I am on a mission to loose a stone before my surgery for an even better result.

The surgery is important to me because my stomach affect my confidence and ability to be social.
Dr Volk

Thanks for sharing!  Here is a roundup of a bunch of pre-op resources that you might find helpful:

How are you trying to lose the weight?  Diet and exercise?  I think one stone (14 pounds for everyone who is wondering) would be difficult to lose given your timeframe, although certainly achievable if you have a solid plan.  I'm just curious what you are going to do.
Hi Jill81, thanks for the link, I have been making my shopping list got a few months to get it all. Yes diet and exercise, cutting done on processed food and using my gym membership! I've lots a few stone in two months from working out 3/4 tI'm es a week, my legs are slim and my stomach and back are my target areas
Sounds like you have been doing great with the weight loss, congrats!  All your hard work before surgery is really going to help you keep your results when it is all over since you will be use to living healthy.  Can't wait to hear all about it :)