30 Year Old, Mother of One Vaser Lipo, Nu Cosmetics Liverpool

I am both excited and scared about my surgery...

I am both excited and scared about my surgery which is less than 3 months away. Since having a baby my stomach has a full 3d effect and I am very thick from the side. I am a size 16 and I can't wear t shirts, I live in baggy shirts blouses and most recently a corset to hide my big stomach.

The look I want is more slender, I am 12 stones and I am on a mission to loose a stone before my surgery for an even better result.

The surgery is important to me because my stomach affect my confidence and ability to be social.

Vaser lipo procedure completed

I am one day post off and I am feeling good and have no pain. I am very swollen and have 5 very small cuts, some of which are nearly healing over. I have some brusing and had my first session of MLD in London today. 500 ml was put in and 1375 ml out. Pics to follow.

I had my procedure in Liverpool at nu cosmetics, I travelled from London and was well enough to travel back. The Dr and team there were brilliant and informative. I had vaser on my upper and lower abs and flanks.

3/4 days post op

Today I am feeling well, just a bit of muscle pain when I is it in certain positions. It takes me ages to get up and in and out of the car.
I took my garment off today and cleaned and massaged my stomach both standing up and lying down. This is because I really don't want a pouch and I want the most skin tightening possible. I am wearing a Macom garment but realised I have the wrong style (stage two instead of one) so I ordered a new one yesterday and I am wearing about 3 layers of support to keep my stomach up.
I have very few bruises at the sides so using arnica, but I'm less worried about that as I know it will fade. I just can't believe that a full 5 litres of fluid was pumped into me! I have no more leakage from the wholes under my breast and have change the Gauze to Savlon specialist plaster.
I have left the one near my belly button and two bikini line holes open, only the bikini lines ones leak when I press certain spots on my stomach.
I am still swollen and drinking water to help, I am also taking the antibiotics that the clinic gave to me.

I am a naturopath usually so to aid my recover I am using:
herbs- Hoursetail, nettle
Tinctures- milk thistle, Siberian ginseng, burdock
Supplements- Bromelain, magnesium, vitamin a,

Not ready to share pics yet because I look bigger that before! But I did wear some jeans today and noticed the pounce was gone! It's got to get better with time.

Day 3 update- what they took out

So I know that the intake of fluid was 500ml and that 1375ml of fat was taken out. Included is a beautiful
Picture of my fat! Thanks you lord it's gone nod I have lives to tell the tale.

I will be spending most of tomorrow on my back and using a rolling pin (no lie) to smooth out my stomach. My next MLD is on Monday.

I'm keeping the calories to a minimum and avoiding processed and white foods. My lunches and dinner are mostly salads and soups as I cant work out for 6 weeks. As my Dr said the surgery is 1/3rd of the job done, the rest is up to me.

10 days post vaser

I am still slightly swollen but not in any pain. I have been wearing my marcom garment every day with a binder and a body suit to focus on the lower part of my stomach where I had a pouch. At about 4 weeks post I will start wearing my corset oor waist trainer.

I've been trying to keep.my calorie intake to 1000 a day and eating salads for lunch and dinner. Also trying to do some light exercise or walking everyday. I can't wait to get in the gym and work on the rest of my body.

I have no paim bit cannot bend down.comfortably to.put shoes on or wash feet. Aside from that I fee like I am.recovering very well.

I can notice a slight difference in clothes and have potentially dropped a dress size. Cant wait to but some new outfits.

As for the results so far, the procedure is definitely worth it. I feel so much more confident and less self concious about my mud section. I am considering having my back done some time in the next year to really make my waist smaller. In the mean time I'm going to see how much I can loose myself. I have lost nearly 1.5kg in the week after vaser.

10 days before and after pics