Hey everyone, I haven't found many reviews on...

Hey everyone,

I haven't found many reviews on here for someone exactly like me so I thought I'd do my own :) I'm 26 years old with no kids (yet!). I'm 5'7, 130lbs and am currently a 34B although I find that deceiving because I swear my boobs look tiny in everything. I've wanted implants for as long as I can remember. I've been on birth control for about 8 years now, and prior to that my breasts were even smaller. I've finally decided to go ahead with the procedure and am equally excited and nervous.

My biggest concern is going TOO BIG! I originally had chosen 325ccs at the doctors office, and am now thinking I'd like to go as small as 240ccs. I tried the rice sizers on with 1 cup of rice which is 240ccs and that's what I liked, however people tell me it's not even worth it to have the procedure for such a small amount. I have my 3 weeks out appointment this week so I'll decide on a size then. I'll probably end up somewhere between 275 and 300. My biggest concern is people noticing. I'm very athletic and so I don't want people to notice and judge me for it.

I'll be getting silicone implants under the muscle, through an aerola incision. This is the incision site my Dr. prefers.

Now that I'm 3 weeks out, do people have any advice on what/what not to take, eat, do? I've heard all kinds of things about supplements to take and avoid, to avoid alcohol, etc.

Thanks!!

Day 2 post-op

Had my surgery yesterday. It went really well according to the doc. I was immediately sick from the anithesia and threw up as soon as I woke after surgery. Since then I've taken an oxy yesterday afternoon and one before bed, then I took one this morning at 8. I have no pain at all, just tightness in my chest. The oxy has made me extremely nauseous, dizzy and has given me really bad headaches so I'm going to stop taking it. I've been able to hold no food down since surgery. Just now the oxy seems to have completely worn off and I'm feeling 100x better. Finally able to sit up and look at a screen.

Day 6 - Happy!

Just took a bunch of pics to serve as an update. Since my last review, I've taken none of my oxycodone, none of my valium and none of my stool softeners. I've definitely had some pressure in my chest and it feels when I bend over like they're going to fall off, but really nothing too bad and not any reason to take such intense pain meds.

To be completely honest, I think all of the negative side effects in the first week are due to the medicines prescribed, so if anyone out there feels they can avoid them PLEASE DO! I've had none of the 'emotional rollercoaster' symptoms they warned about, no ups and downs and if anything I just feel uncomfortable.

The pics up close look pretty nasty because my incision was through my areola. Tomorrow I meet with the Dr. Can't wait to get the tape off and stitches out! I'm loving the size that I chose. Definitely glad I didn't go bigger than 275cc. I can totally hide them in a t-shirt or hoodie, or I can show some boobage in a bikini :)

They're still really firm and not yet squishy. Definitely looking forward to them having some more movement, but as I hear from friends it can take months for them to fully settle. I'll post another update tomorrow after my Drs. appointment.

2 weeks post op!

hey everyone, I'm two weeks post op today, and very happy with my results so far. I haven't gotten properly fitted for bras yet, but I believe I'm a 34C. There are still some of my old bras that fit - the ones with no padding that were too big before.

My breasts are getting softer, but I still consider them pretty firm and tender when I rub them or try to push them together. My one nipple is practically healed, but the other still has a scab which is taking longer. The Dr. didn't give me any instructions when I saw him a week after surgery. Anything I should/shouldn't be doing right now? I'm avoiding underwire, mostly sleeping on my back (often my sides too) and putting bio oil on my breasts. Anything else?

Nipples..

Does anyone else have extremely sensitive nipples? I swear mine almost hurt just from wearing something tight. Here are some more pics as well.

3 weeks today

Today marks 3 weeks since my surgery. Still feeling great! All of my incision scabs have now come off. I can definitely see the scars, but that's to be expected. I'm applying Mederma and BioOil on my scars and breasts and massaging them a few times/day. I didn't realize capsular contracture doesn't present itself until about 3 months so now I'm worried about that, but I know it only affects 3-15% of people so hopefully I'll be okay.
Nipples are definitely still sensitive and there's still some soreness from time to time. I tried to use those flower-shaped nipple covers and they didn't stay on at all. They don't lay flat on me, and I can't seem to get the whole thing stuck on. Does anyone have any they'd recommend that will for sure stay on?

Nearly 6 weeks!

I'll be 6 weeks post-op Monday, and will be seeing my PS then. It's the first time I've seen him since 1 week post-op. At that appointment he didn't tell me much, so I'm anticipating it to be a pretty quick visit.
I'm posting some close-ups of my nipples so you can see the incision. I feel like they're still pretty visible, especially on one. On the less-visible incision I have some lumps under the skin. My PS said that's normal but I'm a little worried about it. I also feel sometimes like they look kind of far apart and the roundness goes out past my ribs. Does anyone else feel this about getting round implants? I wasn't asked for a preference between anatomicals or round. Wondering if I would've maybe liked anatomicals better?
Dr. Elan Reisin

Anatomicals tend to be much more firm since they have to hold that shape. Round are softer and more real. When you lay, they semi-flatten. Anatomicals don't. Most PS realize this and don't even carry anatomicals. I think you look great and went with the right decision :)
Thanks for the info :) I think you're right, the round ones do look best. I swear day by day they get softer and more natural looking.
I really like the size you decided on, perfectly proportionate to your frame. Im looking to get mine done and thinking yours are the ideal size that I want. As far as round sizing goes and it expanding past your rib cageā€¦I personally would like that since it would help balance off the hip ratio, adding a little bit of curves to your upper body. But its all preference!
You got amazing results! Congratulations!
Thanks! Just saw your incision pics, and I've posted mine here too. I think yours are less visible. Looking great!
Your looking good girl! They look great 3 weeks post op and I LOVE your profile picture!!!
So do you!! We have the same surgery date and practically the same size :)
Wow you look amazing!
Thanks! You need to update your profile :) How's your recovery going?
I am great, have my 3 week check up today! Will update my profile later tonight to let you guys know how appointment went :)
You look amazing! Congratulations
Thanks!
amazing results! I always had the impression less than 300cc were considered small and of no difference. your results clearly proved otherwise! good luck with the healing!
First of all your boobies are looking nice. You look awesome. Yes it's normal for you to have sensitive nipples. I had them. Even to shower they were sensitive. But with time it started to diminish. It's so frustrating isn't it? I hope your sensitivity subsides soon. Take care
Thanks! How long did they last for?
You look amazing right away! Congratulations! So happy to see such a great result.
Thank you so much!
You look amazing my dear! They look very natural, and they're awfully flattering on you. Good choice on surgeon. You should be really proud of them!
Thanks :) I'm really happy with the size. Easy to flaunt or cover up.
You never mentioned if you had high profile or moderate. I showed my doc your pix at my consult and said i wanted them to look similar to yours but he said id need 350 with moderate to get there!! so were yours high?
Mine are moderate plus profile. To be honest though, my surgeon said the difference between those and high profile is 2 millimetres; not something you'd ever notice. My PS also suggested 350s to start when I said I wanted to be a full C, but I'm really happy I made the decision to go 275ccs myself. I'll be 3 weeks out tomorrow and so far I'm a full C. Most girls regret not going bigger, but I knew 1000% that would not be the case for me. Just go with your gut :)
Yes my biggest fear is going way too big. I've been looking up pix and every 350 I see looks way too big for me but he insists 275 would barely make a dent for me..I'm stressing big time on what to do!
Hi, kelN89! Some doctors say to focus on the look you want, and less on the cc. Given the same number of cc, the projection (how far it sticks our of your chest) varies depending on how wide (diameter) the implant is. How wide the implant you get depends on your breast width. I suggest you find out what specific implant your doctor uses (Mentor, Allergan, etc.) then just do a google search for the product catalog. Then you can find specific implant dimensions for each cc you are considering. Best of luck!