Great Results - Novato, CA

It has been 5 months since my Ultherapy treatment....

It has been 5 months since my Ultherapy treatment. Yes, it did smart a bit and I was sore for a week. However, the discomfort was very manageble and it does help to take a pill first. Iceing is very key afterwards, if you do not want to bruise. I bruised some, but I had opted for a deeper treatment on my neck and chinline, so I was not supprised by this. I just used a little makeup to cover it over. I started looking better in two weeks and it kept improving over the next 5 months. Even my husband is impressed with the results. I love my new neck and chinline and would highly recommend this proceedure, as it gives a very natural result. I am thrilled.

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Delgado's office is a very professional clinic with sensitive and caring staff. I felt very well informed and supported while choosing what proceedure, if any, to consider. Dr. Delgado and his staff, especially Ariel Kirk, RN, was just fabulous. They took great care of me all the way, before, during and after. I never felt pressured or like just another statistic regarding my proceedure. Everything went smoothly and I was never overpromised any grand results. However the results I did achieve are wonderful and I am very happy with my choices. I would recommend Dr.Delgado to anyone interested in improving their appearance.