Best Decision I've Ever Made! - Novato, CA

I'm 25 years old and have lost 130 pounds over the...

I'm 25 years old and have lost 130 pounds over the past 8 years, the bulk of which was lost quickly during the first year. In turn leaving my stomach with a lot of extra skin. He recommended a full tummy tuck but not tightening my muscles ( they were already tight from working out ) with the addition of flank liposuction to really show off my waist line.

The procedure went flawless! My recovery has gone smoothly and I love the outcome.

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

5 stars across the board, everything about this experience was outstanding. I was referred to Dr. Delgado by a few friends but ultimately after meeting him and having my consultation I knew it was the right choice. I'd like to start by saying that Dr. Delgado is a true artist and highly skilled professional. If you're looking for a plastic surgeon in the Bay Area look no further. I am 15 weeks post tummy tuck and flank liposuction and couldn't be happier with my results. For the first time in my life I am comfortable in my own skin and more confident then ever! After doing my research I decided to book a consultation with Dr. Delgado. During which he answered all of my questions, made me feel very comfortable, and was honest about what he thought would be the best surgical plan for me. Dr. Delgado and his team are absolutely amazing at what they do. They have been extremely supportive throughout this whole process. Day or night Dr. Delgado and his team have been there to answer all my questions and concerns. If I had to do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing. THANK YOU!!!

Congratulations on your weight loss!

You have got to feel like a totally new woman now.  Enjoy the shopping and keep us up to date on your recovery.