12.5% tca peel - Nottingham, UK

Ok so just to let you guys know, I have acne...

Ok so just to let you guys know, I have acne scarring pretty much everywhere on my face. I am certain that these are ice pick scars. I purchased a 12.5% TCA peel and applied this just 3 days ago and seems so be going well however, I was asking the seller some questions yesterday and was informed that 12.5% will not get rid of my ice pick scarring no matter how many peels i was to do and that a 30% or 50% is required, she also said that I dont need to work my way up to 30% and that I can put it 'into' them. Does this sound safe to anybody?? When she says 'into' them does she mean like a tca cross peel? Any help much appreciated. I will put some pics up soon. :)

Photos 12.5% TCA peel

Images
Myself

Please don't continue peels at home and be wary of peels with even professionals. Make sure they do a test patch. Read my review when it is posted in a couple of days .. I have had a horrible experience.
First never do a 30% TCA chemical peel on your self only trained medical people should perform the peel. 12% is not going to do very much correct, you need 30 % volume to get results and always go after the end points to see how deep you go. It will help but will not get rid of the ice pick scares better things out on the market for that. Skin have to be prepped with Retin-A before a medium to deep peel, very important.
Thank you for starting your review.  Use caution before doing anything.  I am attaching a link from our doctor Q&A section on this topic.  Click here for some great information.