Not Happy with Silicone Implants

I got my Silicone implants in 1987 and was happy...

I got my Silicone implants in 1987 and was happy in the beginning feeling like a complete woman. I did it from being in the adult industry and modeling. When I got them i felt complete, society wise, accepted and became what I thought a true woman was.

The pros and cons were too much attention and feeling like men gave me attention from having implants. Also when having my children I was told I could breast feed and it was too painful. Intimacy was look but dont touch, the longer being implanted the more pain I experienced.

Dr Angel Prado

Its up to each person.

so I looked up Dr. Angel Prado and his license has been revoked.

I think they look very good for a removal. I seen bad one's. Do ur breast still in alot of pain?
Can you let me know the name of the doctor? Currently looking for a doctor to remove my implants in the NJ, NY or PA area.

Hi mac4371 - The doctor's name is shown above the review. Hope this helps!

Hey give me the MD who removed them and how much? I went from a 34b to a 36DD and I am now Big all over. I want to be more healthy and basically I want them out. Email me back omittpart3@aol.com
I too want my BI removed. I went from a 34 a to 34 c, then had a baby and they are 36DD. I feel they are too big and too heavy. Any advise will be greatly appreciated it.
Your breast do look great after removal. Did you get a lift as well (at same time as removal)? I am thinking about implant removal, implant 8 yrs old...they are kinda hard and too big. I HATE them. My problem is I dont think I have enough breast tissue to get a good result after removal of implant. And, also the cost is an issue....what a waste of money to get implants in the first place. Scared I might be even more miserable without breast. Any feed back would be apprecaited.
Your breast look really good and beautiful and young after removal. Did you undergo a lifting too? During the same operation? I am thinking about implant removal, implant 11 yars old, look really good, but my breast hurts and I've benn already thinking for several years to remove implant for psychological discomfort it was giving me. You are absolutely right about intimacy: look and don't touch! Terrible.