Not As Happy As I Was with Botox

I got Restylane done during the same procedure in...

I got Restylane done during the same procedure in which I got Botox. I was told it would take up to 2 weeks to see the full results, so I wanted to give it a chance before leaving my review. I got this done at a dermatologist's office to soften my nasolabial folds. They smeared the numbing cream on me and said they'd be back in 20 minutes. It ended up being more like an hour, but I'm glad I got an extra 40 minutes of numbing because it STILL hurt! After it was over, they gave me an ice pack, which helped a lot because I felt like I had been punched in the mouth a few dozen times. With the Botox, I saw gradual results over the two weeks. But with the Restylane, I really haven't seen much of a change. I'm surprised because at 31 years old, the doctor said I had such minor "folding" that Restylane should completely get rid of them. In fact, they said they typically use 2 vials on nasolabial folds, but only needed 1 for me. With my face at rest, I can still see the wrinkling, and still have some bumps under the skin from the injection sites. I also developed some acne around those areas. I'm thinking about using Juvederm next however, as it looks like it has much higher ratings.