9 weeks - Boob & scars status - Gift to self; Natrelle 295 cc round moderate profile silicone implants submuscular (5'8"/121lbs)

If somebody told me two years ago (or even one)...

If somebody told me two years ago (or even one) that I would have a breast augmentation, I for sure wouldn´t believe them. I am 32 years old, my stats are 5´8 (173 cm), 121 lbs (55 kg) and I´ve always been an A-cup. I´ve been very satisfied with my whole body included my small breasts. With a little help from VS bomb shell they even looked big! This was all until I had my two beautiful kids.

I breastfed both of them for about half a year, after that my boobs were gone. It was totally mammary gland atrophy; my until recently beloved breasts were empty. For the first time in my life my self-confidence was way below what it should be, -it didn´t feel right! I´ve always liked to work out and keep my body fit, also after having kids, but my boobs were def beyond reach..

So I decided; EITHER I had do ”learn to like” and stop complaining about them all the time, OR just do something about it. I chose the last option. So here I am 3 days post-op, writing a review and sharing my story to all the others out there, grateful that I could read, watch photoes and get good advice while I was still in ”the planning”..

Since I have very little subcutaneous fat on my upper body and nearly no glandular tissue left, I was recommended moderate profile submuscular in order to achive a nice, but natural look. According to my chest width, I could accomodate 275-295 cc moderate, if I wanted bigger I´d had to go for high profile. After some weeks in doubt, reading all the reviews I could, I decided to go with my PS´advice.

3 days ago I woke up a little dizzy in a nice, warm bed with my two lovely 295 cc mod implants under my chest muscle. I am SO happy with the result till now, I was a little nervous they would be too small, but now I´m confident the size & profile will match the rest of my body perfectly. Just can´t wait till the swelling will subside and they will be softer & get a little better shape;-)

Updates will come!

Photos added

Added some photos from before my BA..

Day of BA!!

Added some photos taken just a couple of hours after my BA (295 cc mod profile Natrelle submusc). Too bad you cannot see how happy I am!! :)

Day 1 in boobie-land!

A couple of photos taken on day 1 after surgery (295 cc mod submusc). Swollen!

Can't wait to take a shower & wash those drawings away...don't like that "patient" look! And take the adhesive bandages off... Buuut must be patient and wait another 2-3 days.

Like the size which I think is quite proportional to my body size (5'8/121lbs), but of course I'm very curious how much smaller they will be when the swelling subsides and they soften up. After all, this is day ONE! ;-)

Time will show.....

Pain / pain killers - Day 5

Today is day 5 and I thought I'd add a note about the pain and my pain regimen I have (or had).. Because today I'm totally off everything, included paracetamol!!!

First of all, everything has been very tolerable and liveable from the beginning. Even if I'm NOT generally good at enduring pain and the implants are submuscular.

I followed my clinic's instructions to the point.
Pre-op I had Azitromycin 1 g (antibiotic), Arcoxia 120 mg (which is a type of an NSAID/pain killer) & paracetamol 1 g.

The procedure was done under sedation/light narcosis & local anaesthesia. When I woke up post-op in my nice, warmed bed, I had some pain (graded 3-4/10) so I received a capsula with the morphine derivate Oxynorm, and after half an hour I felt a little dizzy again, but no pain;-)

My husband came to get me from the clinic, and we drove home. From 6 hours after the procedure and every 6 hours the 2 first days I had paracetamol 1g, metoclopramide 5 mg (agaist nausea) and Oxynorm 5 mg (strong pain killer). I had it approx at 4 & 10 PM, 4 & 10 AM. I was so afraid it would be painful that I even set my alarm clock 4 AM in the middle of night to be sure I wouldn't wake up in pain! In addition every morning the 3 first days I had one of those Arcoxia tablets 120 mg.

This way my pain & discomfort was reduced to a minimum, I could move around slowly and carefully right from the beginning, sit down and eat normally from the day of surgery. I even slept well (with my body raised!) from day 1, which I hadn't expected at all.
On day 3 I stopped taking the strong pain killers (Oxynorm), and now I haven't had any paracetamol since last night, and it all feels good & well, minimal discomfort from my stiches.

Good healing from me to all of you!

Day 4 - photo update

Here is a photo from yesterday - day 4 - when I'm trying on one of my new sports bras, this one from Under Armour (Protegee), size 36B. It's still a little too tight under the breasts (normally I'm 34!), and it feels too tight to close the zipper yet. But I think in a little while this will fit perfectly! Love the front zipper!!

Day 5

Photo update from today - day 5 -
They are a little less swollen, but still bruised. I'm seriously bloated now (it's much worse in real life!) Can't believe I'm wearing a tank top without a bra!!!!! (Still, it's kind of loose fit..) Hope they won't shrink too much, but guess they still will change a lot. Like them best naked;-)

Day 6 - last day off

My week off is over and I'm getting ready to go back to work tomorrow. Healing till now couldn't be better I think, my only concern is no/ seriously reduced sensation in both my nipples, especially my left.... Anyone had the same problem and sensation improved??? Crossing fingers!!

Day 8 - increasing tightness/pain

Had my first day at work yesterday, luckily quite calm, staying behind my computer most of the time. Last night and today I've had increasing tightness over my chest and chestbone, my boobs are more sore and it's more painful to move around. Anyone else experienced this? Is it normal?? I even had to start taking paracetamol again which I stopped 3 days ago... I have no focus whatsoever elsewhere, my scars are fine and skin is normal. Should I be nervous??

Day 10 - Photo update!

Now I’m 10 days into my new boobaliscious life, and I feel SO much better!! The tightness is almost completely gone, my range of movement has improved dramatically and even if I’m after a long duty at work, I can walk around doing almost everything like normal (a little careful, that’s for sure), except heavy lifting etc. I started taking Arcoxia (like ibuprofen) together with regularly paracetamol again after my really annoying and painful days on day 7/8, and it helped a lot! I was actually a little worried something was wrong those days, but it seems like a normal thing to have during the first two weeks. My pectoral muscles are so much softer & relaxed today!

Otherwise I have to say THANK YOU to all of you beautiful people out there for all your nice words and feedback during these last 10 days! It has been so helpful and very comforting to hear from you, especially since I’ve chosen not to tell anybody but my husband & one friend about my BA yet…. I don’t feel like telling the whole world about it, but of course if people ask I will tell, no worries!

I added a few photos from today too, just to show how they changed. The squareness is almost all gone, and they are a little softer to touch (but still surprisingly compact, I must say!) As for the size I still think they are perfect as for what I wanted: easy to make them look really nice & sexy in dresses & bikinis, but still natural looking (not too obvious that I have silicone implants..) and nobody will notice if I want to ”hide” away underneath a sweater.

Now I can’t wait to start working out again! Feels like my abs have been resting for 10 months now, not 10 days.. Just have to be patient a little more, happy healing first!!

...and more bikini photos

Trying on some other bikinis from earlier years... They fit quite well again! Still cannot wait for my new delivery from VS swimwear though.... new is always fun!
Have to be patient there too I guess as the summer is far away here in Norway, and I still drive around with my skis in the back for the car... lol.

Day 12 - Photo update

Just another photo to show how it looks with cloths on! Wearing a basic white top over my regular sports bra. Everything is good and I'm still in love with my new boobs! Actually I've been cleaning the house today, lifting my 1-year old carefully (upper arms close to my chest!) several time, shopping and went to the gymnastics with my 3-year old. So very close to normal life, almost everything except working out my own body;-)

Wish you all the best weekend!

+ bikini photos from yesterday, day 11

I liked them better than those from day 10..

Day 20

I thought it was about time to update my profile again! Bizzy days now at work & with our 2 beautiful kids – no spare time left!
But today I had time to take some photos of me in my brand new navy blue bandage dress, and one of my new soft bras from VS.

As to my boobs, everything is just fine, I am slowly, but steadily stronger in my chest muscles and can do nearly everything as before (but still very careful when I lift my kids aged 3 and 1). I am still very satisfied with my choice of implants, couldn’t be any better in any way if you ask me, and I’m SO happy I did it!! Actually I know deep inside myself that I will probably never EVER regret doing this (I already had that feeling before my BA, so I’m not sure it’s worth that much..;-) And I’m just SO happy that I’m rid of those ”nipples on a rib cage” ( I stole that phrase from someone in here, …sorry!) When I look back on my before-photos I seriously can not believe it is possible to have such a nice result considering there was NOTHING before! My self confidence had the best boost ever, and I notice it affects me in all kind of situations, and I love it! Yesterday I even went to the pool with my kids & husband (for the kids to swim & play), and I’ve never had that many obvious looks from strangers ever! Haha, it was so much fun!! And of course my husband LOVES them too (he loves everything though, ha ha) But the important is that I felt SO great even in my most neutral, worn out, black bikini, feeling I have beautiful boobs (and body) on the same time not obviously artificial silicone-boobs (if you know what I mean..)

My only worry now is that both my nipples and the skin in front of my boobs is hypersensitive to all kinds of stimuli, but I think it is decreasing actually. It was really bad 2-3 days ago, it was painful just to have my sports bra touch my skin! Anyone else experienced that?? Hope it will pass by soon!
Take care!

Day 23

No serious update, only my fantastic new party bra from Abecita! Recommended if you want to show some cleavage this summer without that visible bra in the middle..

Day 25 - another photo update!

I just have to say that I LOVE myself in my new boobs!!! Feel so womanish!!

Nowadays I cannot feel any pain and feel very much like normal. I can touch and squeeze a little, and even lifting my 3-yr old without feeling anything (but it is very controlled, keeping my upper arms close to my chest just in case..). The only thing that is still strange is the weekness in my chest muscles, and if I pull/stretch my skin/muscles around the scars. Things look good I think!

Added a couple of iPhone snapshots from this evening, wearing a regular basic top from VS (size S). Not slim fit, but very comfortable!

Wish you all a happy Easter!

4 weeks + 2 days

Just another quick update from today when I tried on some more bikinis!
Nothing new I think, things heal well, I started easy strength work out last night at home (25 min, nothing more), doing squats, abs in different kind of exercises, a soft start but felt really good! But nothing on my arms/chest, just a little pressure felt really weird, so I'll def postpone that! I cannot wait to start some running, but guess I'll have to wait longer for that (doesn't feel that comfortable yet...) But I think maybe road biking will be better for some time now, it's less bumpy for my breasts. But have to test how it feels first. Will keep you updated! :)

...and more photos

5 weeks

On Monday it was 5 weeks since my BA, and I just LOVE my new boobs containing Natrelle round 295 cc moderate profile! To celebrate I got this really nice push up bra from Gilly Hicks (Lacy back perfect push ’em up plunge bra), navy sice 32 D (!!) - I know, it’s crazy!!! I don’t actually know when to use that bra, cuz my boobs look HUGE and the cleavage is maybe a little over the top, lol!, but we’ll see… of course my husband loves it! It fits perfectly, but the coverage is minimal, so if looks almost a little small.. But seriously, I was a AAAAA-… this is just so much fun!!

Got it online on sales for just 18$, it has a very cool navy lace racer back (and yes, it looks black on my photo, but it’s really dark navy, very nice) and comes together in the front. I see it’s 22$ now, but I think it’s a good catch.

I will try to post some more photos later this week (we’ll see if there is time..), and I also wanted to make an update on a good training/fitness program focusing on core/legs/seat that is easy to perform at home with no other equipment, and a soft but often very-much-needed start to work out parts of our body post-BA, not putting pressure on the chest muscles. I started now after 4 weeks, and it feels so good!! I’ll do my best to share it someday soon…

Workout at home after BA - my starting program!

On 4 weeks post BA I was quite fed up ”resting” and wanted to carefully start some activity. I know there are many other girls out there after BA’s having the same feeling, so I’d like to share an easy program to exercise mainly core, bum and legs, without putting too much pressure on the chest muscles. It can be done almost anywhere, perfect for home, and you don’t need any equipment except your ipad/phone to show time (stopwatch) in front of you, good music (essential!!), the planned program written in front of you (otherwise you’ll use too much time thinking what to do next..) and if you have, a gym mat.

You do 2 different circles of exercises, repeating each circle 3 times, or if you’re in a bad shape or short on time, 2 repetitions. Make sure you do all exercises properly, no cheating allowed! 1 minute break between circles.
Each exercise you do for 40 seconds followed by a 20 second break/preparing for next exercise. As you already see, every new exercise start on a new whole minute, so all you need to do is to follow the stopwatch in front of you with your eyes, no need to touch anything. (Remember to turn off the automatic screen lock..) If you do 3 repetitions of each circle, the whole program will be finished in 48 minutes!

Circle 1

4. Triceps from chair/staircase
5. Sit ups – straight legs nearly touching floor
6. Butt ups
7. Standing push ups

Remember always listen to your body, if it doesn’t feel right, don’t do it. Some people feel ready to start some physical work after 4 weeks, others at 8 weeks. Google the exercises if you’re in doubt how to do them correct. Remember to keep your posture, tense stomach most of the time. When you're ready, increase intensity adding weights etc.

Some hints that I picked up here and there:
Squats are heavier the deeper you go, you’ll notice.
Air squats - knees approx. in front of shoulders, flex knees going deep down with your bum, weight on heals.
Sumo squats – same, just legs wider apart
Sit ups – 1.normal (on back, slowly up then down) or 2.sitting up, arms across your chest leaning slowly backwards, trying to have your lumbar back touching the floor, then slowly up or 3.back on floor, legs straight up and arms straight along the side on the floor, slowly move straight legs toward the floor, but not touching it, then up again (heavy!)
Hip thrusts – upper back & feet on the floor, knees flexed and apart like shoulders are, straight thighs, butt and abdomen, careful movements up and down.
Standing push ups – find a fence, sofa, table to lean towards, doing normal pushups with minimal weight on arms/chest, this will be weird especially if you had a submuscular BA… Be careful.
One-leg squat – one foot (back) resting on a staircase or similar, squat on the other leg
Triceps – find a staircase or stable (!) chair, hands on, back towards it, let yourself go slowly down, then up again. Regulate weight leaving most body weight on your feet.
Butt ups – back on floor, arms also, lifting butt and lower back up with legs straight up, then lower it towards the floor. Repeat.

Happy workout everybody!

6 weeks - First run!

Jeee, tomorrow I'm 6 weeks post BA, and had my first run outside today!! WOW, felt a little heavy in front considering I had approx 1 cc there before, and now almost a 300-times increase!! Lol! But no pain or discomfort doing a slow run in the woods:-) :-) I'm so happy!!

Got exhausted very fast though, but that's another story....;-) No pain, no gain!

8 weeks

Time for an update! Spent last week on vacation in Greece, added a couple of bikini photos from the beach! It was the first time I was wearing just a bikini in public most of the day, so a little weird considering we were there with several friends & kids, but nobody seemed to notice!! And I LOVE it!! They feel so normal & part of myself now, I feel I have "real" boobs, looking very nice & perky without that obvious "wow, she certainly over-did it!!"-look! Couldn't be more happy with my result! I have no discomfort now, even not while running, and things are def getting back to normal - except my selfconsciousness had the best boost ever!

Happy Tuesday everybody!

9 weeks

Nothing new, just thought I'd post a couple of new photos since I feel they've settled nicely a little lower the last few weeks. I'm so happy!! Can't believe I even considered NOT going through this whole thing! :)
Fornebuklinikken

Hey, thanks so much for your story - have just had 295cc overs and am already wondering about shrinkage! Is it too early for booby greed?! :-). You look amazing. Fab boobs, fit perfectly with your frame. Smaller the frame, bigger the boobs look, so CC works differently. Considering what you started with, you couldn't ask for better. I just wanted to say thank you, I'm feeling more positive and can finally get to bed! :-D
you look great im so glad ur pleased
Looking awesome! You definitely picked the right size for your body
Thank you!! I'm 3,5 months now and still just as satisfied!! Hope you are too:)
You look absolutely amazing :)
Thank you!! Sorry for the late reply.. Your before-photos are very similiar to mine!! Hope you'll find the right size & profile for your wishes!
your looking great! they have dropped a lot in 2 months. I hope mine would drop more like yours.. I can still see my scars! I am only at a month so I still gotta wait..lol!
I know!! Especially the last 2-3 weeks I think, before that they were quite high. Just be patient!! & thanx again for your compliments!
You look amazing! Beautiful results!
Thank you! I'm very satisfied myself too!
You look amazing! So natural and beautiful shape. Perfect for your body!
Thank you!!
Your results are beautiful! You look sexy and so natural!!!
Thank you for your compliments! I'm flattered to hear so!!
They look great
Thanx!!
Your boobs are the reason I decided to go ahead with my surgery! I'm deciding btw a 265cc and 295cc. Did you find that over time, you were less swollen and they got smaller?
Wow!! I'm flattered to hear that! Actually I don't feel they got smaller over time, my measures from 2 days post-op go now are quite similar to what I am now, but the shape (roundness) changed a lot to the better, and they are now much fuller at the lower pole and very natural looking I think, but still perky. I thought they would get much smaller but they didn't, I wear 32D/34C, and fill the same bras like I did just post-op. The main change is that the swelling on the upper half (and also around the breast, between the breast edges and the chest cage) disappeared, and they got a more round and nicer looking appearance. :) Wish you all the best for your surgery!! Hope you'll make a post and show us the result eventually!
Beautiful results! Congrats and happy Tursday to you.
Thank you, am44096!
Just wanted you to know you look amazing!!!!! Your results are what I wanted very natural! I'm 5'1,110lbs and I'm 4 days post op with 286cc moderate plus profile! I could've gone with 304cc high profile but want sure it would look as natural. Plus I work out at the gym all the time. You look beautiful!!!!! Oh i love the bathing suit where did you get it???
Thank you!! 4 days post-op, congratulations!! The black bikini is plain triangular top from H&M (size EUR 38) http://tablet.hm.com/us/product/17612?article=17612-A Bottom w/rings is from Vitamin A (but several years old..), size Small (6). The blue bandeau and the flowerish cheeky bottom is from Victoria secret (top size M, bottom size S). I like the blue one, because it has a big flashy jewelery-thing in the middle, but you can't see it on that photo. http://www.victoriassecret.com/swimwear/bandeau/jeweled-bandeau-top-very-sexy?ProductID=101292&CatalogueType=OLS http://www.victoriassecret.com/swimwear/bandeau/jeweled-bandeau-top-beach-sexy?ProductID=160127&CatalogueType=OLS
You look great girl! Thanks for sharing. Keep posting. Im on my 5 weeks 4 days post op with 300cc Silicon, high profile, dual plan technique. But i can't run yet, it feels painful & heavy even uncomfortable without my band if i take it out just for a few hours. so have to wear all the time even when sleeping. Still wearing sport bra. Feel like its too heavy when I'm not wearing the band. I really hope i can wear just the bra without the band and run again soon.
Thank you!! The heavyness disappeard quickly in my case (while running..), but waited till I was 6 weeks. Just give it another week or so and I'm sure you'll feel better! Listening to your own body is the most important, we are all different;-) But make sure you have a really good sports bra. Happy healing!
You're welcome. And thanks, i hope so it'll disappear soon, BTW you look really amazing, they look real, and great pictures you have there in bikini! I like ;) enjoy your holiday in Greece.. Im planning to have 6 weeks holiday in all over Italy in June, perhaps next year i could to visit Greece. Im sure its beautiful especially the beaches. Take care & have fun girl!