Flabby Neck Needed Lifting - Northwest Hospital, Baltimore, MD

I have always hated my neck and it made me very...

I have always hated my neck and it made me very self conscious about my profile. After much research into what a necklift/facelift entails, I then began my research into what plastic surgeon I would trust with my face. After even more research, I happened upon Dr. Schreiber. And what a fantastic choice he was. The wait time in his office was very short and he's the one who came out to the waiting room to greet me. Not a nurse. Another very nice touch.

From our very first meeting, I felt relaxed with any and all questions I had regarding the surgery, recovery, and anesthesia. Dr. Schreiber and his staff took care of all my appointments and scheduling with the hospital. And speaking of hospital, Northwest Hospital and their staff were very kind and caring. I felt comfortable with all the nurses, P.A.'s, and nursing assistants. Everyone was very attentive to my needs.

The day following surgery, Dr. Schreiber showed up right on time to remove my dressings and to see how I was doing. I thought it was a very nice touch to let me know when he'd be by to see me rather than having me wait and wonder when he'd stop by. Very refreshing!

From where I live on the eastern shore of Maryland to Dr. Schreiber's office, is well over an hour's drive. Believe me when I tell you that he was well worth the drive. A truly caring and compassionate doctor!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schreiber is the best! Trusting someone with your face is a very big deal. Your face tends to be the first thing that others look to first when meeting you for the first time. I confidently put my trust into Dr. Schreiber and my results are nothing short of fantastic! Thank you Dr. Schreiber!