25! No Kids!! Loving my boobies :) 400cc over the muscle silicone

Hi! I've been in debate of writing a review for a...

Hi! I've been in debate of writing a review for a few weeks since my consolation June 11th well night before my surgery I decided why not! Little back round on me, I'm 5'6 155lbs, 36A/ 34/B cup, not the most active person but don't consider myself out of shape just a little curvy. I have been self conscious of my breast since I was 18. My mom always said they would grow but by the time I was 22 I knew my truth, luckily victoria secret bombshell bras got me through my early 20s, I've wanted breast implants for about 6 years but could not financially afford and I have no credit the past year I've had a solid job and managed to save all the money. So my surgery date it's July 1st! Aka tomorrow at 9am, I'm going with 400cc silicone over the muscle, my doctor, dr trocki said I had enough breast tissue to go over. I've read so many of your lovely ladies reviews and it really helped me with my journey, so I'm hoping to help others with mine!

1 hour post op

Hi everyone! I just got home from surgery 30 min ago! Went great! Everyone was so nice! Not feeling too much pain at the moment, just very very sleepy! Update later :)

Lala

Just wanted a little peak, pain still not bad just feeling tight in chest

Ah

I messed up the name of my doctor, his nAme is dr trocki, dang autocorrect! For the first day I'm feeling great! Hope that doesn't change! Fingers crossed! Im so happy with this decision, I cried when I was in the recovery room... From happiness! How silly am I! All my friends and family are vert supportive of my surgery, my aunt who I work for gave me off 2 weeks I'm hoping to return before that, will have to buy some new clothes for my new boobies! I have a post op appointment tomorrow at 1230 hope it looks All good! Sleeping on this 40 degree angle is a pain in the butt luckily I Always sleep on my back though. I just want to thank all of you ladies on here for your reviews I can't begin to say how thankful I am for running Into this website! Well I'm going try not to update until after my post op appt! Toodles!

No sleep

Well it's currently 6am slept 2 hours and that's all that was happening. Can't say I'm in a huge amount of pain it's just like a constant ache and very uncomfortable and axe bandage is tight and itchy eeee! I'm currently also in my moms tempurpdic bed, I miss my bed I'm hoping to be in it some point later toast need to use the step stool to get in and out but I think if I pile the pillow right and move my desk, I should be good. Of course i won't be prepping the area my mom has been a great help. I may have gotten more sleep if she wasn't snoring so loud I ended up kicking her out at 5, but I still can't sleep ugh haha I've been browsing clothing websites imagining my new boobies in dresses and shirts can't come soon enough! Well think this all for now think at my post op it might ask for stronger pain pill bc these are not cutting it and I've taken 4! Granted their one ever 3 hours, hopefully I can get a little stringer script for a few to get me through today and tomorrow im hoping by Thursday I'll be okay with just regular Tyinol. Well I'm going to attempt to get a couple hours of sleep nighty night!

Second progress picture! Going to doctors!

Woo hoo!

Just gordone doctors they are looking nice already I'm so pleased the ace bandage is gone no bruising and I can toss the surgical bra and switch to sports bra!! I'll update with picture when I get home! Hope all you ladies are having a wonderful day!

Day 2 pics!

End of day 2 feeling pretty good! And starting to love my new additions!

Hi ladies! Just doing another update, night is going good, I did some shopping at Walmart took my time got 2 sports bras tyinol lever body wash. I'm feeling good right now little soreness but overall feeling good, took a few more pictures tonight too and my aunt surprised me with flowers! So today was a good day I'm hoping to get a good nights rest tonight! Crossing fingers :) for the girls that have your big day tomorrow rest up! :)

Day 3

Hello ladies! So I'm on day 3,feeling pretty good went to Marshall's earlier that was a little difficult came home around 230 layed down until 730! Haha got up at 5 to eat dinner, my mom got me a pancake and bacon it was delicious hit the spot! I noticed the girls are making progress too! So in very happy thus far, pain is doing pretty well too, still very sleepy from that first night of no sleep hoping to have another good nights rest! Hope all the lovely ladies that hard their surgery today are feeling okay!!

Day 4! Happy 4th

Well today so far is good! Except I'm having awful boob greed! I really don't think I went big enough! Haha I think they look good just wish they were bigger of course haha oh well maybe in a few years I'll save up again and go bigger ill just have to get over my current boob greed and accept it's way better than what I had before! Anyway hope everyone is having a great 4th of July, my pain is minimal at this point just feels like two balls sitting on my chest, been very tired though took a nap earlier not mycg going on this weekend the weather was crap all day dang tropical storm! Okayy well hope everyone has a safe weekend!

Day 5

Hello!! Well day 5 since surgery day! 3 more days until the bandages come off im worried about seeing the incisions for the first time! Pain was minimal, went to Atlantic city got 2 Michael kors watches 40% off! Pretty dang happy about that hehe:) than went over to the mall and got 3 victoria secret bras, 2 very sexy push ups and one no wire one I forget what it's called! I even tried on a bombshell bra to be curious hajaha I couldn't believe I looked like I was an F or something was insane! Haha got Olive Garden after think I gained like 5 lbs guess it was worth it, it was delicious! Hmm not much else going on tonight! Watched true blood now watching left overs than off to sleep I suppose! Hope all my real self ladies are having a good evening!

8th day!

Hi everyone! Haven't updated in few days, haven't been up to much did some work from home, haven't been in much pain. Today I had a drs appt with my ps he took the tape off and removed 4 putter stitches 2 on each breast the rest are internal thank goodness that was actually quite painful and I've never had stitches before so I didn't really know what to expect, wasn't really too bad was a quick appointment I got the okay to go in my pool in 3 more days! Can't wait! And I also can go bra less now. Which I don't know how I feel about it... And no bandage on my incisions... Feels weird I must say, I wore an underwire bra today too but I had like a little gauze bandage over the indecisions so didn't hurt at all. Hope all the real self ladies that had their surgery recently are having a fast and painless recovery!

Hello hello!

So I'm 16 days post op, I've been pretty busy this week. I returned to work Monday week went buy pretty good, pain is minimal still a little sore. Not where incision is though my dang nipples are killing me, and the skin right under it is numb feels very strange but that's about my only complaint. Still fitting into the 36d at victoria secret but also still having boob greed!! Also one of my internal stitches are sticking out! I noticed it Sunday hasn't been bothering me too much have my next dr appt next wed so ill get it clipped than. Well I hope everyone is having a wonderful week and enjoying their summer :)

1 month 1 day!

Hello! So I've been busy busy returned to work 2 weeks ago and been trying to catch up. Anyway today was my final dr appt he said looks good and I should massage them now haha can't complain about anything they are very soft now probably could be a little softer but I love my new boobies compared to my a's! I still have the numbness mentioned to dr might come back might not, not really a big deal it's just 2 very small spots. Well I hope all the ladies that had surgery this month are on a happy road to recovery!!
Dr tricki