Breast Reduction and Liposuction on Flanks, Hips, and Abdomen USA

I am 20 years old, 5'4" and 165 pounds. After I...

I am 20 years old, 5'4" and 165 pounds. After I hit puberty with a BANG, I went from underweight and no need for a bra to a C when I was 12 to what is now a 34" G. I have saved for this surgery since I started working at 15 and am now the right age and financial status to finally do it! I am still not fully persuaded that this is happening in exactly 3 weeks. I'm not scared or nervous, just really anxious.
I have been looking at real self reviews for months and didn't think I wanted to write my own review, but after setting my surgery date, I decided I wanted to get more personal tips and help and also be a help to anyone in a similar situation. Here's the beginning of my journey!

A little under 3 weeks away! Questions!

So I am really new to real self, so I'm just gonna vent to whoever may end up seeing this :) I am still in shock and disbelief that I went in for my first consultation two Fridays ago, decided the following Monday (last Monday) before I make a surgery date with that surgeon that I should just get one other doctors opinion, so I made an appointment for the following Monday (two days ago) to get his opinion and within HOURS of that consultation, I booked my sugery for the 29th of this month. I feel like i was JUST considering options and here it is! Nothing has ever felt so right in my life.
My first surgeon made me so nervous and scared, and left me feeling stupid and like I would look deformed after surgery, and basically mocked my liposuction request and wouldn't even give me a quote. But i was going to go with her because a close friend who recently passed away had my exact measurements and went to her and came out looking amazing.
Well, my current doctor was SO great and friendly, AND suggested flank lipo, and when I asked, suggested hip and abdomen lipo, and then proceeded with a quote HALF her price for JUST reduction and the exact same price for all 4- reduction, flanks, hips, and abdomen. Even his nurse said he was giving me an awesome deal. Maybe since I was just 20, using my life's savings, and had zero insurance... All in all, out of pocket I will be paying $8,021 for everything. Just wanted to specify because it was tremendously hard for me to find prices similar to my situation. Any wayyyyy, questions!
If anyone is willing to give me a quick shout with opinions, I want to throw out some things I'm curious about:
What did you do weeks prior to prepare?
I am currently taking 12 days off for recovery (I am a baker) is that too much or too little?
What should I be eating? Should I be following any general diet rules?
How long do you wear the lipo corset after the procedure?
Did any of you notice huge liposuction results? From my hips to my neck is my WORST area.
Did this procedure make you more motivated to work out after?
Just asking for opinions, nothing super detailed, I know I'll be asking my doctor all this and way more!
I'm just so anxious! Having SO MANY small boob dreams! Haha :)

12 more days till surgery.

Well, I wrote a huge long update the other day, and it somehow disappeared and I was too frustrated to write another. So, long story short, I am 12 days pre operation. I am so nervous/excited/sacred/excited/anxious/excited! I can't believe it. I've waited YEARS and it's 12 days away.
I don't think this will hit me till I'm at some of my pre ops. Right now I'm just focussing on work and getting things in order before I'm stuck in bed for days.. This is just a quick update! I will post pics after surgery of me now and me then! I'm wondering if I should start a post on the liposuction part of this to that section, any thoughts?? Breast reduction is pretty much just half of my surgery journey. Will update soon!

10 more days!

10 days till surgery!! AHHHHH I'm so anxious!

5 more days, pictures...

So anxious and ready to get rid of these forever. Ugh..