Mom in Her Middle 30's Trying Radisse for First Time. - Northbrook, IL

I have being injected with Juvederm on my cheeks...

I have being injected with Juvederm on my cheeks for almost 2 years, nice results, 0 downtime but results were not lasting, the most was 2 months! ugh! :(
So I tried Radiesse after reading all these wonderful reviews in this site, I got my first syringe end of January 2014, waited for 14 days and couldn't tell much difference, so I decided to go back for a second syringe and one of my cheeks got an ugly reaction, very itchy and a lot of swelling like a balloon, it didn't go away right away, waited for 2 long weeks!!! everyday after the 5th day started to go down but little, very little until I decided to try Advil, I know they don't recommend it because it can bruise but I didn't care much by then, my face was deformed!!! had to fix it, so thanks GOD I now look normal, my cheeks look "ok" I don't see a dramatic change just a "natural one". I won't go back again for more syringes of radiesse, I never got a bad downtime with Juvederm but unfortunelly it didn't last longer either. I think I will just accept the aging process as part of life and embrace it because it is God's plan.
P.A Elizabeth Cook

Elizabeth was very kind and showed concern to my situation, I shared some pics of how I was looking and she took the time to discuss it with another PA, they got to the conclusion that my swelling was a normal reaction caused after injecting radiesse. Personally I think I got a mild allergic reaction.