Sun Damage, Age-Related Wrinkling of Face - Northbrook, IL

One has to be honest and, whatever procedure...

One has to be honest and, whatever procedure he/she is contemplating, the decision has to be made w/consideration of cost, downtime, and "am I doing this for me"? Don't proceed unless the above are answered. I had sun damage and age-related wrinkling of my face; I proceeded w/a full facelift and followed up w/full-face Dot laser therapy...I am more than satisfied w/the results; and I sincerely know I "covered all bases" before making my initial commitment to surgery.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I felt as though I did extensive research in my quest for someone to improve my sun damage and facial wrinkles. After visiting many dermatologists and plastic surgeons, I was given Dr. Epstein's name from a friend who had recently experienced Dot laser therapy in his office; because of the positive experience and confidence I took home w/me from my initial visit w/him, I researched no more...he was frank, thorough, professional, no arrogance,didn't "push" for me to make an immediate decision, and his staff couldn't have been more accommodating and friendly.