Pixel Laser for Asian? -North Vancouver, BC

I have ance scars from when I was young. The...

I have ance scars from when I was young. The pores are big, so I look like I have a strawberry nose. Every time I go get facial, there can be guu extracted from my nose pose. My face cheek is sensitive. And in generally have an oily T-Zone. I didn't do too much research ahead of time, but I did find a list of supplies I should have on hand before the procedure: Cetaphil cleanser, lotion, and a light sun screen. Also got a new jar of Vaseline, just in case. Oh, and I took the day after the procedure off work to hide.

I am getting married in Oct 2013. And my pores are so big that they cannot be masked with makeup. There is not much info on pixel laser for Asian skin type. So, in a leap of fate, I just went for it. No time to waste if i want to be healed by my wedding date.

The procedure was done in North Vancouver, BC and lasted 20min or so. I was fully numbed as the technician left the cream on while fixing the machine. I felt absolutely nothing. When I left the clinic, I was mildly red. No pain. No holes. No marks. Just a light sun burn it seems. Absolutely seems like nothing happened.

My appointment was 6:30pm. By midnight, it's just a little pink. Very odd kind of tingly feeling on cheek. That's about it.

Not much difference so far

So, day 2, Friday, I was really red. And yes, burning sensation. But then on Sat the redness starts to subside. By Sunday, day 4, I am already "shredding" dead skin. I did nothing that special for after care, just Cetaphil cleanser and facial moisturizer.

On Monday, day 5, I was out volunteering for Canada Day parade. I was really worry as it was super sunny. So, with lots of sun screen and a BIG brim hat, I went on with my day. I was outside from 7am till 2pm in 28C degree heat with UV index at 8, clear sky. Not very smart, but I cannot get out of my obligation to volunteer. When I went home and cool down, I was surpised that my face was actually just fine. In fact, the areas where the skin had shredded, I have this very soft layer.

Now, today Tuesday, day 6, most skin had shredded. The overall textured of face is soft. But, I don't see any noticeable difference compare to before the procedure. Still big pores on nose, and still having lots of stuff coming out if the pores if I squeeze. So, maybe I have to wait longer?

I should add that I also tried the pixel laser on my arm where I had scarring. Very odd that I still have scab on my arm. Many tiny dots and feel rough. Hope the arm will shred soon.
Lonsdale Laser and Skin

Very professional. We almost couldn't do the procedure as the machine was not working. But she fixed it and I was really happy as I took the next day off work because of this.