Well, I am a 35 yo mother of 2 beautiful girls and...

Well, I am a 35 yo mother of 2 beautiful girls and am ready to have my somewhat flat stomach back. I am 10 days away from my surgery!! I am nervous but excited! I have already pre-oped and have gotten all of my meds! woo hoo!! The countdown is on!!!!! I have been reading everyone's blogs and results and am very excited to see all of the transformations.

I am a week away from surgery and getting so...

I am a week away from surgery and getting so excited! Got all my guaze, hydrogen peroxide and meds! I'm all set, just counting down the days! :-)
Hi Butterfly! Glad you started your journey on RS and shared before photos! You are going to have such great results.. Your tiny... Keep us posted! :)
Thanks Lacey. I am far from tiny!! But I hope with my TT I will be not as lumpy, bumpy, stretched out and less (or NO) rolls!!!! :-)
I'm positive you are going to be beautiful!! :) And your body frame is tiny..! 25th will be here before you know it! Exciting!

Holy crap! 4 more days! Woo hoo! :-)))))))

Holy crap! 4 more days! Woo hoo! :-)))))))
Best wishes tomorrow! You are going to do great! How exciting! Looking forward to stalking you! Hehe
Best of Luck!!! You are going to look so fine! =)
Thanks Claudia29229! My name is Claudia too!! We're tt sisters! :-)

Well, I did it!! Yay! First day post op going ok...

Well, I did it!! Yay! First day post op going ok so far. Sore but of course pain meds help. Dont cough, sneeze or laugh!! Oh my goodness! Ouch! Ok enough for now, going to take a nap
Congrats... So happy for you.
Thanks Caligrl! I am so relieved all went well. Hopefully time will start flying by!
Congrats! Happy healing!

Well I'm 2 days post op and very sore and swollen....

Well I'm 2 days post op and very sore and swollen. But I'm hanging in there. I got to take my first shower since surgery and it was difficult since you can't stand up straight. Ugh. I posted a new pic!
Looking good. Listen to your body. Take your time, healing process takes time no matter how bad we want it to hurry up. :@)
welcome to the flatside, looking good xx
Beautiful Butterfly! 2 days and you look that good already?! You are going to have such beautiful results! Don't fret about your BB! I promise you it will change! I worried about mine too, but actually starting to love it.. Wish you a speedy recovery. CONGRATS! :)

I am 4 days post op today and doing pretty good!...

I am 4 days post op today and doing pretty good! Still hunched over but that is to be expected for awhile right?? These dang drains are getting on my nerves. Hopefully they will take one or both out tomorrow at my post op appt!!! Praying hard!!!
Lookin' great butterfly!!!
Thanks! This is true. But I am impatient! Lol
Thanks Janeellie!!

Day 5 post op from TT. Just had my first post op...

Day 5 post op from TT. Just had my first post op appt and he didnt remove either drain! Ugh. I have too much output so I have to text my nurse my output totals and then I can go in for removal. Dang it! He also told me he removed 4 pounds of skin and fat from lipo and 1 additional liter of lipo fat from my flank area! CraZy! He looked at my incision and said everything else looks perfect!! Have to wear my CG 24 hours a day except for in the shower for the next 3 weeks. Then after that 3 more weeks only at bedtime.
Wow, you look great! He did a really great job, and was very aggressive at getting a tight pull of your upper and lower stomach. I wish you a happy healing, it does get so much easier week 2 & 3 post op. Hang in there!
Omg! You already look so beautiful!! I am so excited for you... Since our tummy's look so similar I told you I would just have to follow up with you. I think your stomach looks amazing, and I really am hoping my looks similar. Yours is soooo flat and tight! So are most of your stretch marks gone? I see a few in the picture down low, but it looks like he was able to get rid of most of them.
Thank you!! I am very happy with the results so far! I hope they stay! And he got tid of ALL my stretch marks!!!! And I had the baaaaaaddddd. My tummy is so tight and hard for me to stand up straight. I am going to take more pics once these stupid drains come out!!!!! Sooooo ready! Keep checking back in with me anytime!! When is your scheduled again?

Post op day 6: Still have these dang drains. The...

Post op day 6: Still have these dang drains. The nurse says possibly Friday. Ugh. I took some more pics that I will add and wow! I can see all the bruising now from the lipo!! Crazy! Otherwise I am moving around a lot more but only standing up straight some. But everyday does get better and better!
Was just thinking of you hoping you will get those darn draines out tomorrow!! Let me know how it feels...
I've been texting my nurse my outputs and she said Tues. for sure, NOT tomorrow!!! Ugh. One more stupid day! She is going to call me tomorrow for a time. But I will let you know for sure if it hurts. :-/ Im scared!!!!
It doesn't hurt!! Promise /)

Post op day 11: Doing ok. Just getting discouraged...

Post op day 11: Doing ok. Just getting discouraged because my output is somewhat high STILL!! They will maybe come out tomorrow but when I measured my output this a.m. they were both about 14cc each! So now I don't even know if tomorrow will be the day. It all depends on the rest of the days output!!! Very discouraged. Other than that the incision is shrinking and scabbing more. Less pain all together, but still not standing up straight, almost but not totally. Back is sore from hunching over. I wonder if my PS would give me more muscle relaxers?? Hmmmm it's worth a shot to ask!
Ugh the back pain stage that's the worse. You look awesome! Your bb will be completely different once the swelling goes down and all the pressure is off it. Our Preop tums looked very similar. I look forward to following your recovery!
You can do it!! Don't be discouraged. Look at the results already :)
Thank you Karey. I appreciate your enthusiasm!

Got do busy yesterday, but I got ONE drain out!!...

Got do busy yesterday, but I got ONE drain out!! And I went to my daughter's soccer game! It felt great to get out of the house! Now maybe tomorrow or Friday for my other drain! Then I'll be free!! Lol.
I'm glad you're doing good. Your tummy looks great
Thank you luvmy3js!! I feel better and better each day! :-)
I'm so happy for you that you got your first drain out! And that you were able to attend your daughter's soccer game, that is amazing! I hope you get the other one out before the weekend so you can accomplish everything you hope to!

New 2 week photos!

New 2 week photos!

Today is post op day 15! I can't believe it's...

Today is post op day 15! I can't believe it's already been that long! Well I got my last drain out this am!! Yay, I'm FREE!!! Lol. It didn't hurt one bit. At all. Those things were a pain. But my PS said I only have to wear my CG all day for another week then only at bedtime after that. I can workout (cardio only) after next week too!!
You look great! So glad you are totally drain free and feeling better! :)
Looking awesome!
Thank you so much 4myguiness!! I am so amazed and happy with my results!!

So yesterday (POD 19) was my first day back at...

So yesterday (POD 19) was my first day back at work. I think I did pretty well. I am an RN so usually I'm on my feet all day. I work in a busy Dr.'s office, but my boss let me do paperwork for most of the day, so I got to sit a lot. I think that really helped. I did notice more swelling in the pm than I normally have, but not too bad. I also started out standing straighter in the am, but as the day progressed I noticed I was hunching more. But all together I did pretty well!! Thank God I only work part-time! :-D

Here is a link for a Youtube video on a cool...

Here is a link for a Youtube video on a cool lymphatic drainage to the abdomen ( to decrease fluid & swelling) that we can do to ourselves!
How are you feeling chica? Do you feel like you are back to normal pretty much, or still dealing with difficulty sitting for long, can't stretch all the way, and loads of swelling? I hope you are doing well, I read such different reviews at this point of recovery, and I am thinking of you!! XOXO
Awwww thank you sexymama!! Yep. I pretty much feel back to normal! Only wearing my CG at night now! Not even wearing spanks! They get on my nerves lol. I maybe , very little , feel swollen towards the end of the day. Putting my silicon gel on my incision twice a day too. My clothes fit so much better!! Working 3 days a week and I'm standing on my feet pretty much the whole time and I'm handling it just fine!! Love my new body!! How are things with you? And thanks for checking on me! XOXOXO
Have you been able to crawl in bed like normal...? Turning and lying on your sides? And if so how many days post op?

DMB Concert last night!!!!

I went to a Dave Matthews Band concert here in Dallas last night and had a great time with no problems at all. I feel pretty much back to normal. I'm standing up straight, CG only at night and feeling great!! Yesterday before the concert I even went to my daughter's soccer game AND had her 6 year old bday party!! Very busy day, but I did great! And I am only 3 weeks and 3 days PO!!
Question: when you finally started getting feeling back in your back, hips, stomach. Was it like a burning, tingly sensation. I swear it feels as though I was sunburned deep down inside. Just burning. I'm starting to get scared, but I know that's a common complaint when people start get their feeling back.
Omg YES! It is totally burning off and on. As a matter of fact, it was really burning a lot on both sides of my stomach tonight! I had to go lay down on my back and it feels better now?! Its too weird, I'll just get a sharp burning sensation that lasts like 10 seconds or so and I have to grab and massage my side!! Ouch!
Ok. Whew! Thank you for getting back to me so soon. We are actually in the car driving to Houston for job interviews, and I was telling my husband I was burning like crazy and had been on and off all day... I'm glad I'm not the only one. Thank you!

4 weeks PO!

Today makes 4 weeks PO for me! Doing well, still healing. Still have swelling. Ugh
How are you feeling little lady?
Yay!!! You called me little!! Lol. I'm doing good! Still have some burning issues occas. but I just pop a pill and it takes care of it. I went swimming for the first time yesterday (yes my doctor said i could) and I loved how I felt in my bikini!! Very confident abd didnt feel like I had to hide anything!! :-)
You're "little" yay!!! Someone said I looked small the other day, and I wanted to cry.. Ha ha, is that weird...? Already swimming!?! So jealous! Ummm where is the picture? You're supposed to be posting pics like crazy!

Bathing suit pics!

Went swimming yesterday and today for Memorial Day holiday! See pics!!
If you don't mind me asking...did you go swimming in a regular pool or lake? Just curious becuase i love to float the river and hate to miss the season...!! You look amazing...i am so excited i go on Friday and can't wait...i have the serious i dont wana's at work...LOL!! What type of supplies did you buy for drain care and your incision?!?
I don't mind at all! I went swimming in my inlaws pool at their house and had no issues. I only bought hydrogen peroxide and extra 4x4's or 2x2's (gauze). I started putting very thick lotion or creams on my tummy. Then when all the scab fell off the incision I started using some silicon scar gel. My PS said to do that twice daily. Thanks for saying I look great!! You will too!!!!
Oh yeah!! I also put sunscreen on the incision site even though it was under my bathing suit. I also put a circle bandaid over my new belly button Lol!!!!

6 week post op pics

Well, I'm 6 weeks PO now and feeling great. Still wearing my binder only at night and I just ordered another one off of Amazon. My old one is somewhat losing its elasticity. :-)
You were supposed to give us all updated photos girlie! You're slacking! Ha ha! I just posted a 6 month photo...
Hey, how are you? Lets see some updated pics of your cute figure. I hope you are recovering well. XOXO
Hey sexymama, yes I am recovering great! Thanks for asking! I havent taken any new updated pics, but I will soon. I haven't been on here for so long! I can't believe I'm already 5 mo PO!!! Have you booked a date for your surgery yet??

Finally! 7 month post op pics!

Doing well and can't believe it's been 7 mo! Here are some pics! Still healing, still numb at certain areas and believe it or not, still have swelling!! But loving my new tummy!
So how about some updated photos chica?
Ok. I'll post... :-D
Hey sexy thing :-), just checking on you. I hope you're doing amazing, and that flat tummy is making you happy this summer swimming! I just got my boobies lifted! Now they look just like they did when I was 18. Perky and C's...blah! LOL, my sleeve is scheduled for the 9th of June, then after all my weight loss I will reevaluate and add implants.

1 year 2 month post op pics!!

Here are my 1 year 2 month post op pics! Still working on toning my legs :-/
Just wanted to let you know I had my sleeve. Been a week and already 13lbs down! Whoop whoop!
That is AWESOME girlie!! Wish I could lose that same amount!!!! How do you feel??
Feeling well. Whoever said getting the sleeve just feels like you did sit ups were a damn liar! Lol... My stomach is just now starting to feel better and I am 1 week PO today.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Obaid is a very friendly very smart PS. He takes the time to show you his work and answer all your questions. I love how he listens to your every word like you are his only patient. He gave me his personal cell number the day of surgery so I could directly call him! His work is amazing!!! I definitely recommend him and his staff! I love Lauren who works directly with him. Anytime I texted her, day or night, she promptly replied!