Lifted and Loaded - Florida, FL

I am 27, no kids but a large amount of weightloss...

I am 27, no kids but a large amount of weightloss. I'm not sure if I need a lift or not, but know I do want implants. At my largest I was a pretty full 42 DD now I'm empty 34D. Do I look like I need a lift. I always had fairly teardrop shaped boobs. never very perky. Have had 'em a long time haha. How many of you were told you could use a lift, but did not and now wish you did?

First Consult Done and More Confused

Last week I had my first consultation. The doctor was nice as could be but Didn't show me before and afters, odd?
However, he said he wants to do 2 separate surgeries 3 months apart. First he would do the implant and then come back and do lift. Said once they drop he will have a better idea of where to place nipple. At first I thought it was for the money, but it seems like what he would charge me is about normal,$7200. I however hate the idea of 2 surgeries. Because I am so tall and my BWD 12.5 he thinks I should do between 400-500cc this is the reason he wants to do 2 surgeries. The weight of such a large implant he says will work very hard on the scars from lift. His standpoint is that he wants it to be perfect. I have my 2nd consult next week, cant wait to hear from him. Now im going back and forth about size. 450 or 500cc
Have you ever had a doctor tell you you needed 2 surgeries because of size?
To be honest, I'm really confused at this point. I want to be a full d or a small dd.
I think I will see a total of 3 docs before I make my choice.

2nd Consult. I'm pretty sure is a no go.

I drove 3 hours to go see the 2nd doctor. I wanted about 2 hours in the office before I saw him. He has work on this page and it looks so great, but after meeting with him... I'm really not thinking I want to go with him. He was fairly rude to my mother, although she was asking a lot of questions, but still, not cool of him. Pretty much TOLD me what he wanted to do and didnt ask any of my thoughts. Wants to do a 500-550 Shaped and textured implant and a small anchor lift. He would do the surgery all at once, but did tell me that most women need a revision a few years down the road. He was in and out in about less than 10 mins. His patient care person was really nice and answered all my questions, but it seemed that he had already made a decision about what boobs to give me before we even met. Don't plan to go with him. I mean the shaped implants, I hear so many bad things about. He said because my torso is sooo long it would be best, I dont see that.

CCs

I am really confused about which size I want to go with.
2 doctors have said 500-550 cc would fit me well.
Have any of you done the rice sizers? And if so, did it help?

Date Set. Very Excited

I have a date for Feb 10th 2014. I am so very excited, but still worried about size.
When I went back for my final consult with Dr. Bolling, I tried on the 550cc and it seemed so much smaller than the first time!!! She said that is very normal for people to feel that way.
So I think what I will do it tell him do the best that he thinks between 450-600 cc. He told me that he is not a fan of large boobs, but knows because of my 14.5 BWD I can carry them well.
Do I will add a few pics of my wish boobs to show the size I would like. I need to remember I can always dress them up I guess when I want. What have yalls experiences been like?? I know they say dont get caught up on the CC, but it just seemed like such a difference when I tried them on the 2nd time around.

Long Journey Ahead

Also, I went ahead with the Dr who wants to do the 2 surgeries BA and lift separately. It is good for me from a money standpoint and also I think a healing and final product standpoint.

PAID!!!!!

I paid for part one of my surgery today. Suddenly I became really nervous after I did. Ha. I was speaking with the care coordinator she said they will order sizes 500-600 and see what works best once in the OR. I think I will likely end up with 550, but I am trusting him. February 10th!!!

One More Sleep

Tomorrow is the big day. I am having the first procedure in a staged ba/bl. I am super excited and a bit anxious. Mainly about size and the in between time of procedures. Real Self has been such a wealth of info for me. Thank you all so much.

rOund one done

I am home and drunk (yay) but its seems that things went very well. I am in some pain.but as long as I am fairly still withinout use of arms back I am good.
I assume tomorrow will be the hardest, but we will see. I definitely havve some frankenboob right now and will likely will till I have stage two of the surgery. I took a tiny look and even though I haven not had lift yet, I can tell my nipples are higher. yay! Everyone was so nice to me at Thomas Hospital. Wish I could have spoke more with Dr bolling. but I have postop on THrsduay. On size, he used 550. Very excited, now off to drool in neverland zzz...

Firs Day Frankenboob

I'm doing really well right now. Sore of course but no real bad pain. Did not sleep well last night which sucks but today i am going to take some phenergan and try to sleep most the day. Drinking prune juice hope that helps the pooping...
I am super swollen and def have frankenboob but it's ok with me. This is stage one, so I know things will not be pretty for a while, but it should all be worth it. Here are a few pictures from this morning.

4 Days Pretty Good, Minus A Slip Up

It's Valentines day and I am liking my 2 new dates :)
My breast have been doing pretty well. Most of my pain has been in my back and shoulders. A few shooting pains. My first big surprise came when I realized I was given saline implants instead of the original silicone that I wanted. I was very upset at first but now I am seeing it was all a big miscommunication and I know God is in control. I am still trying to figure out how to do the push massage he has asked me to do, I'm just worried I might be doing it wrong. I am really scared about how to sleep. Doing it on my back is killing me. Yesterday was one of my worst days cause I over did it. Went to the doc and dinner. mall with mom. Nearly had a panic attack cause I was hurting. On a side note, Doc wants me to be in a SUPER tight bra until the next surgery. Stage 2. I laid down and took a few pictures and am really excited at how things are looking.

One Month Out

On the 10th of March, I was one month out from surgery. Things have been going great and on the 12th I saw the Dr.
He wants me to start going without a bra for part of the day and to not wear such tight fitting ones when I do wear one. Not dropped enough, but we rather that then not dropping at all. Still looks pretty crazy and will likely look like that till stage 2, but they are getting better everyday. I really hope I dont lose the upper pole fullness, I love that part. I go back next week to see if I need a strap. I hope I don't.

It's Time!!!!

I have been so busy and time has just gotten away from me. I have not been on realself since April. Well..... I have my 2nd procedure on Thursday the 12th, so one more sleep before time. I am adding some new pictures before I do my lift. I can not belive how much they have changed since march. I'm excited, but more nervous for this surgery.

It's Done!!!

After this long journey of reconstruction I am now seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I am one day post-op from my lift and even though in a great amount of pain, am doing well. Don't really feel like typing much, but we went up in size a bit and I have an anchor lift. Still not seen with out bandage. Will do that tomorrow. Here are a few pics. Can yall tell a difference. I think I can.

not what we talked about

To me it would seem that no lipo was do e on my armpit area. We spoke about it and he said it would be a small amount but that would help my feelings since I can see the bump thru the clothes. I don't understand. I really liked my doc and his staff but whysay we plan to do so!ethimg and don't. Is there anyway they could have done it without some puncture hold near the pit?? I don't think k so and I don't have any. I guess even with doct3rs you a have to stay right on top to make sure you get what you need and want :( signing off fairly annoyed in Florida

First Shower

I took a shower today and changed the bandages on my nipples. They look scary but I know that is normal. I have post tomorrow and will take more pictures. Feeling a lot better just very very tight. It's very different compared to the
Last surgery. It's almost like I can't compare them. More update tomorrow. Thanks ladies, y'all make all this so much easier.

Post Op Done

I went to my postop today and everything is looking perfect, they say. I'm so excited to start healing and actually be able to feel normal
again. I'm having sensation in nipples so that is exciting. They did not do the lipo. He felt that my implant was to close to the location and not worth the risk. However, it seems with overfilling the implant it filled in the little area so it looks better. I'm pretty huge and swollen but I think it's gonna be a good. I have air in my pockets and it is sooooo weird to hear and fill. I hope that goes away soon.

1 month after lift.

I can't believe it has been one month since my last surgery. I am doing pretty good. Still having a lot of discomfort on right side as I think stiches are spitting. Still swollen some and very right/heavy feeling. I know it will get better, I'm just soooo ready. There is one thing which is weird and I will talk to PS when I go noon Monday. My tight boob near the cleavage area is really puffy almost like a flap. I think it is where some stretch marks where brought together and seems too much skin was left. You might be able to see in the pics. Other that that things are coming a long pretty well, minus the back and side pain when sleeping.
Tuscaloosa Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Bolling and his assistant Darlene, in Fairhope. I was very concerned about choosing a surgeon for my 2 operations. Dr Bolling was the first of 3 Doctors I saw. Fromt that time I felt pretty sure it was him, my mother was certain. Thus far(1 week out from 2nd surgery) everything has been great. There was one big hick-up, but it was for the best. He listens to his patients and knows what he needs to do. Really the mistake was just a communication issue. Make sure and visit Dr. Bolling if you are considering PS.