Ready for a Change! :)) - North Chicago, IL

I haven't gone in for the surgery, yet! I got a...

I haven't gone in for the surgery, yet! I got a quote done months ago for abdominal lipo and lipo to the love handles,back and butt implants. My hopes are to go in the next few month for my surgery! I have read amazing things about Dr.Wiener, not one bad review! I've done tons of research & can't wait!

hopefully next month is the month

Ive been working on my credit and saving up im super excited hopefully I can kick off my new year w/ a new bootayy!!! And body, lol ill make sure to share day by day updates post-op

getting requoted for surgery

Okay, since last year march to be exact I got a quote for 11,000 for lipo and butt implants, im waiting on the office to call me back so I can get requoted so I can set up my surgery date!!!! Im so excited, I applied for for care credit! And was approved for 11, 000 but I was a little bummed because the price of implants went up so hopefully my new quote isn't too crazy! I'll be posting pre-op pics!

April 30th

Butt implants and lipo of abdomen (upper & lower) , love handles and mid back.
March 12th is when my in office visitation/ consultation is! Omg, this feels unreal!

my quote

@ladirazzi

pre surgery supplies

Okay, so im getting butt implants and lipo, i've heard of these vitamins you can take to help you heal faster.. the only other thing I can think of is hand sanitizer? Any advice?

implant size!

Met w/ my doc yesterday, the staff is amazing, so caring and sweet! My doc is knowledgeable, im super excited! Im going with 458cc he said I could do 550? But at that point I would atart to lose my natural "jiggle" because of the stretching of the skin...
Im going shopping for my surgery supplies in april and need
*a funnel (to use the bathroom)
*stool softener
*gauze/ neosporin
*baggy sweat pants and top
*hand sanitizer/ anibacterial soap

Im going to pack food so I dont have to order ..

stomach goala

pre op pics!

NEW SIZE

Okay so my date is rapidly approaching and I decided to go bigger, 458cc seems big but after talking to the patient care coordinator she advised me that once the implants are placed they won't look as big, so I might go to the 500 cc range! Im excited, I emailed over some more wish pics and that was the edvice I got..
#April30th

what im hoping four and what i dont want to happen!

exactly 5 days until my surgery date!

Im nervous.. Im already home sick and I haven't left yet, hopefully the two weeks in the hotel fly by!
I'll keep yall updated!