Fat Transfer to Breast-Charleston SC

I had lipo to my hips and fat transfer to my...

I had lipo to my hips and fat transfer to my breast 3 days ago. Feel very sore as I have before when I had lipo so I expected this. I took my garment off to shower and loved the size of my breast. I know they are swollen and black and black and blue now so I'm sure they will go down some. I hope not too much. I definitely recommend my plastic surgeon, Dr Widenhouse in Charleston SC. I've had successful procedures with him in the past. He is knowledgable, has great bed side manner and his staff is great, on top of just being a great surgeon.

In 3 more days it will be 2 weeks since my lipo to...

In 3 more days it will be 2 weeks since my lipo to hips and fat grafting to breast. My breast are not sore anymore but the lipo areas are still sore, especially after exercise or a couple hours of not wearing my binder. I don't have any pain med left and it is bearable pain but still uncomfortable. Today was my first day not wearing a sports bra. I wore one of my old bras which was too small. I feel like it was a mistake. For the first time my breast look uneven and different size like the bra being too small smashed them. I have noticed since the swelling and bruising went down I have lost some size, maybe 25%. If I lose too much more in the breast, I will end up doing the fat grafting again because that part was only $800. not including OR fee or anthesia. I have uploaded a new photo.

I am still very happy with the results. I have...

I am still very happy with the results. I have lost most of the fat but retained about 25%. I'm happy with the results still and plan to try again in a few months.
Charleston Plastic Surgeon

I first went to him for a tummy tuck around 2004. Great results. I've had to go back a couple times to redo my scar but that was my choice to try and get it less noticeable each time. I have had many procedures and am overall very happy with his work.

How are you doing now Tiff?  How is your retention?
With lipo, the condition of your skin stays as it is or slightly worse.  My legs had some cellulite and it is still there.  The fronts of the thighs look tighter and more lean.  The backs do have a tiny bit of loose skin where the cellulite was but I will just lift weights on the legs.  It is just a little.  Overall, I do not mind it at all & would do it again in a minute!
Hi Rocking GIrl, I see you have been busy reading everyone's stories- good for you.  I have several friends who have had lipo, 2 girls 10 years ago, & some w/fat transfer 17 mths ago.  The girls that had it done 10 years ago have not gained any weight and have not had any fat redistribution, they are super health freaks.  The girl w/the fat transfer has purposely gained 5-7 lbs post transfer as her husband & she like her curvier.  She had lipo done to her legs & her flanks, she says her weight gain is all in her hips which were not lipoed and she loves it cause it makes her curvier.  I do not want to gain weight as I am scared that I would get fat in my stomach as that is my biggest area which was not lipoed.  The general consensus seems to be if you gain weight over your pre lipo weight the fat will redistribute somewhere else first, if you gain ALOT of weight then it can return to the lipoed sites.  Best not to gain weight and have a pretty stable weight to do this procedure.  I do not know what you would do if you developed cysts, its according to how painful they are.  I have friends who have breast cysts that did not have fat transfers so it can happen anyway.  One had the cysts removed b/c they were very painful.  This procedure does not cause breast cancer.  I am not sure if caffeine and alcohol effect the fat.  I have had a tiny bit of wine at week 6 & 7 and started drinking 2 cups of coffee a day and iced tea at day 2 and so far I am measuring the same and same cup size as week 4 after the procedure.  Sometimes the breasts seem smaller but they do not measure that way and the bras fit exactly the same.  I may have just been used to looking at them swollen.  They are really the perfect size for my smaller body now.  At 2 months, I am thinner then ever.  Hope that helps.  Oh the person that claims they are exercising and can not lose weight probably is eating more calories and does not realize it.  People say that all the time and do not admit to themselves how much they are eating.
Thanks so much:) love u for all ur replies,,,really grateful
You are welcome..have a GREAT day!! ;-)
Hi Tiff, how are you feeling now that you have had time to heal.. Do you like the size toy got... & how do u feel about your lipo??? Congrats!!
Glad you are doing well & happy with your results thus far Tiff.  Please keep updating us over time. Take care, Amelia
Hi Tiff, Are you still happy with your results?  Have your breasts changed? Amelia
Tiff, Thanks for your update & your updated photo.  Did you call your doc & ask about your old bra & if maybe it killed some fat?  What % did he tell you would remain in the end?  Yes, sometimes it takes several transfers, good attitude on your part.  Did he put any fat in the upper pole?  Did you use Brava Thanks, Amelia
We're about the same time-wise! Wednesday will mark 2 weeks post-op for me, and I'm feeling much better every day, but I'm still taking it easy. I tried on some old bras today and think some of the larger sizes will fit, but I'm going to wait a few more weeks before I wear any of them as they are mostly underwire and I don't want any weird pressure on my fat grafting sites!
How are you feeling Tiff?  Any changes?
Please keep us posted on your 3,6, and one year outcomes. I, too have had this procedure and I don't believe what doctors say when they tell you that the fat is permanent at 3 months out. I lost quite a lot after my 5th month. I hope your doctor is better than mine was, and that you keep it all, but please do keep us updated.
Well sweet Bella I read you story and it kind scared the living life out of me! I am still doing my research and saving up for the procedure but am scared ! and if I do go through with it then I will definitely update every1. My freind had a Lipo done on all of her lower body after dropping 40 lbs or so (pear shaped like me) then she gained 20 lbs they all went to her boobs , arms face and upper body, she looks amazzinng! and am thinking I might just loose more weight, go get lipo on my lower body, put on some weight and I would have boobs! :) thats my plan B she gained a little in her lower body lets say 20% but 80% went up! I am very sorry for what happened with u, and what u and ur husband had to go through. will def keep u updated, Thank u so so sooo much for sharing . my heart goes out to you.
So, the funniest thing: just today I noticed that I've gained a little weight. All of the weight is going to my tummy! I had it all sucked out of my thighs so now it is definitely going elsewhere, only I'm not lucky like your friend! Lol. C'est la vie.
I think my friend didn't gain on her belly cuz she had it sucked out as well as the flanks area. I am sure u can get rid of it :) don't worry i really hope things turn out well for u! :)
Rockstar..  I considered doing the same thing as you..but it is a crap shoot where the fat will land and then if you give away your fat in hopes that it will redistribute where you want and it doesn;t then you may not have enough fat for the transfer.  Just something to consider.
oh! well I was reading alot and as much as i trust my Dr. very much I simply don't trust my body much cuz I always react badly to medications, painkillers infections and have really sensitive skin.
Well that's good news for me then, as I don't have enough fat in my thighs to transfer from there anymore, so I'll be using my flanks/tummy this time. How fabulous would it be if all of my future weight gain went to my boobs due to liposuction redistribution? Fingers crossed!
I must warn u though, she use dto have a skinny face with hollow cheeks an dnow she has full cheeks and nice oval face, arms gained weight too but mostly was her boobs they went from B to D but u never know how each person's body reacts Keeping my finegrs crossed for u too :)
Rockstar86 and Bella - I'm hoping that is what will happen to me if I gain any weight in the coming months. (not that I'm planning on it, but no telling what lipo/fat transfer will do to my metabolism!). I figure I can always get more lipo if my arms or back get to fat, but I really don't want to end up with fat ankles and wrists or something bizarre like that! :)
unless u have predisposition to fat ankles u cant gain weight there ( I know this cuz I have it and was considering liposuction on them ) they were beleive it or not a problem area for me I couldnt wear boots or ankle strap shoes etc till i lost so much weight
Hey Rockstar! Haven't heard from you lately..how are you?  Don't be too scared as all procedures have docs that are not good and therefore do not get good results.  As an example, I had fillers with one ps (who was not good) and had bad results.  I have had fillers several other times and had great results b/c the doc was good.
Hello beautiful I am here ! I just had root canals done on 3 molars :ouch" but am here reading ur updates and still doing my own research and very excited for u :D cant believe its only 2 days!! its craazzzzyy! :D how r u feelinngg ??? To be honest I am a bit a fraid, I talked to my dr and he thought lipo in thighs down to the knees and flanks and lower stomach is a good idea but i dunno, I worry its too much, he said am very slim and we might need all the fat. I am 5'11 and weigh 150lbs I am a size 8 american dress size. I don't think am too slim! but he seems to think that! I worry about the down time and healing since i dont heal well, otherwise am okay. :D I am here watching from a distance ;)
What made you choose the red haired barbie as your photo Rock Star? Yuck..root canals, sorry to hear that!  Hope you feel better soon. I am calm but kinda sickly worried IF I let myself go there.  Most times, I stop the thoughts from going to that place & just tell myself that it all will go well. IF your doc takes lipo from all the sites, will you have any fat left in case you need a touch up or a 2nd transfer? You sound like a good weight for your height!
its okay :) painkillers are kicking in and i will sleep any minute now! Its good that u dont let ur thoughts go there, u need all the happy relaxing positive thoughts that u could get and I will send some ur way:) Yeah I am at good weight for my height, Exactly my thoughts! what about second transfer! we'll see what he says! I don't think he is planing to suction out a large amount form each section just around 2000 cc in total he told me. we'll see! Red haired barbie cuz am a redhead :) and the barbie has the enlarged breasts that am hoping for XD my name is Amy btw :)