Lower Bleph Finally Solved Lines/bags Under my Eyes - North Carolina, NC

I began noticing "lines" under my eyes when I was...

I began noticing "lines" under my eyes when I was twelve and since then had tried every creme, serum, and concealer I could find. I began wearing trendy glasses when I was 25 that did a great job of covering what were actually "bags". I would get very self conscious if people had to see me without my glasses but everyone thought I was cute with them so it worked out. I am now on the verge of getting engaged I just did not want to think about getting married wearing glasses or continuing to hide behind them.

So, after doing some saving...I finally had lower transconjunctival bleph (I'm only 32 so I didn't need anything else) done 4 days ago and I am at work today. I am bruised some and being that I don't want to go through the "I had cosmetic surgery" conversation, I just told people who asked that I had a small cyst that needed to be removed. No one blinked an eye.

The surgery itself was pretty easy and I only suffered about 20 minutes of pain later on that night but the drugs helped that quickly. I am so excited for the bruising to go away but I am already loving what the results look like.

I had a hard time finding info. about folks under 35 having it done so please feel free to ask me any questions.

My doctor was great! Good luck!

Asheville Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was very professional and very personable. He put me at ease and made everything comfortable.