Future Doll

I want to get the Brazilian butt lift and tummy ...

I want to get the Brazilian butt lift and tummy tuck THEN LATER a breast augmentation. I've been looking for doctors and I found that the affordable ones are outside of the USA. Dr. Robles & Yily work looks amazing

I need help please to decide where I can get my sexy back. I'm a mother of 2 (9&5) Current Pics

my pics and wish pics

Should I lose weight before a bbl, tt, & breast augmentation.

I want a sexy body

LOOKING FOR YILY TRAVEL BUDDIES FEBRUARY/MARCH

If anyone is seriously planning on getting yilified lol around February or March hmu!! I really don't want to go alone and definitely want to save money :-). I'm in North Carolina, 26, 2 kids &&& READY TO GET MY SEXY BACK!!!

Has anyone had a tt, bbl, & ba with implants?

Has anyone had a tt, bbl, & ba with implants at the same time? I'm considering having those procedures done at once and would like to know how did recovery go, your results, and any complications if any. Thanks

I'm confused about doctors now. help me!!!!

So I'm stuck between Yily and NOW DR. ROBLES!!!

The thing I like about Dr.Robles is that her price includes the meds, rh, faja, transportation and 12 DAYS!!!! ALSO HER SECRETARIES BE ON POINT WITH TEXTING!!! The only thing is that they will not touch my breast if I get the tt and bbl :-( that sucks but then again I love their concern for health.

DR. Yily will do the BA, tt, & bbl but don't cover transportation, rh, or medication.

What do u ladies suggest????

Going with Baez!!!!

I've decided to go with Dr.Baez for my bbl, tummy tuck, and breast augmentation with implants. The first response back from her made me feel sooo comfortable. Guess what else!!! Her communication has been on point since then...that's hard to find lol. Not only that but her quote was all inclusive!

so what do u ladies think????
Unless I hear a horror story she will be my doctora :-)

supplements I'm taking

it's never too soon to start taking your supplements. it doesnt matter how much you pay for them they are going to work the same.

also stop taking fish oils 2 weeks before surgery they thin the blood. I don't take the fish oils every day just once in a while.

I take all my vitamins in the morning on an empty stomach with orange juice.

Breast lift with implants

which doctor in DR has good breast lift with implants reviews. it seems like if you find a doctor that can master one procedure there not good with the other...

I'm actually leaning towards Dr. Baez I know her breast work is on point, her bbl are getting bigger, and her waist are getting smaller. I feel by March next year she will be on the top in DR.

How's Dr. Cabral breast work? His tt and bbl ate the

continued

anyway my phone tripping. to finish what I was saying about Cabral his tt and bbl are the shit! Lol

BAEZ YILY Cabral or DURAN?!?!

BAEZ YILY Cabral or DURAN?!?! They all are good in their own special way.

CAN I GET ALL 4 AT THE SAME DAMN TIME?!?! lol

Well had my pre op labs done hemoglobin is 12.5 I def want to get it higher...

New date and doctor