I finally have my new flat tummy!!!!!!!!!!! - North Carolina

I am 27 yrs old. I am 5'1 and weigh 158 lbs. I...

I am 27 yrs old. I am 5'1 and weigh 158 lbs. I really feel like I should weigh less than that but I don't. I have had 2 c sections over the past 7 years. I have the hanging buldge of skin in my lower abdomen. I am so ready for it to be gone.

I am obsessed with my TT. I have watched so many videos and looked at so many pics!! I am getting so anxious and my surgery i not until JUNE 15th.! I know its not far away but it feel like its going to take forever to get here. :(

I hope Im not the only one that is impatent lol I will post pics soon!!

Well it is finally May!!! I hope this month flies...

Well it is finally May!!! I hope this month flies by!! I decided to post some pics so everyone would know what I looked like before the TT. Im so excited and anxious june 15th please hurryyyyy!!! Really nervous about my pics its so ughhh to look at god i cant wait until its gone!!

Ok so I desperately need some advice!!! I recieved...

Ok so I desperately need some advice!!! I recieved a letter in the mail on friday teling me that I have to report for jury duty on june 6th!!!!!!!! I am so upset i just dont know what to do. Its not for certain that I will be picked but still what if I am? My surgery is june 15th and I have already taken off the time from work and everything.. the letter said I could turn in an excuse that they would review but its not guaranteed that I will be excused.. what should i do??? I called my surgeon and Im still waiting to hear back from him.

Well only one more week before this flabby skin is...

well only one more week before this flabby skin is history!!! Im so excited but really calm I dont think its gonna really hit me until the night before..im driving up to my surgeons office the day before bc its a 3 hour drive and i have to be there at 6am..i cant wait!!

Well im at the comfort suites hotel awaiting my...

well im at the comfort suites hotel awaiting my surgery in less than 6 hours!! Im not really nervous yet so i guess when they actually take me back there to do it ill probably FREAK OUT!! I hope everything goes well and Im hoping for great results!!! WISH ME LUCK!! will update asap!!

Ok so its day 6 and Im feeling pretty good...the...

ok so its day 6 and Im feeling pretty good...the firs couple of days were really rough. I went to my hotel with a catheter and the next day when they took it out I couldnt pee on my on. so i had to make a trip to The ER to have another cath put in :( i still have it in and im hoping to have it out today or tomorrow, my swelling hasnt been to bad and i love my results, will post pics after my cath is taken out. Oh I only had one drain so i was happy about that!!! i will prob have it removed tomorrow!!

I have been able to get out of the house more I...

I have been able to get out of the house more I have my post op appt tomorrow!! I can tell my body gets really swollen toward the afternoon but it still amazes me how good my new tummy looks..I got my hair doe today so i feel alot better. Im down to just taking my pain meds every 6 hours when i do alot but if i dont do too much i really dont need them! my sides are a little more sore from the lipo than my tummy tuck so other than that eveything is going well.

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

I love my surgeon!!

Hi Ashleyy, Sorry I haven't been on here in a while. You look great! I too loved Dr Emerson and his staff. Next month will be a year since my TT. I am still very satisfied with my results. The swell hell took forever to go away. Hope your recovery is going well and again you look awesome!
Hey Ashleyy,
How is your recovery going? Still feeling ok? Your pics were so good. You must be seeing great results all the time. I hope your doing great. Just wanted to say hi....:-)

Looking good girlie:)

congrats honey your looking great happy healing my dear.
thank you so much to you all!!
Hey Ashleyy, You are looking GREAT!! You are going to be so happy I can tell already with your long term results. I'm really swollen still and cant walk straight yet either. This is quite a process I'm discovering but I think very worth it in the end. :-) Hope you continue to have a GREAT recovery. Seriously you look so great...:-)
You look really good!
your looking Awesome!
How are you doing kiddo?
IM doing good still having some swelling and not walking straight yet but im getting there slowly!
Who is your doctor in NC? I am looking in NC for a surgeon! =)
My Dr. is Eric Emerson with Southeastern Plastic surgery I love him he was the best I love my new body...let me know if you have any other questions honey
Hey wondering how your doing since surgery. Hope things are going well. Thinking about ya!! Take good care of you!! :-)
Hi Ashleyyyy I hope everything went well and I thought I was strangely calm too but it really helped with everything. Rest and heal the first couple days are toughest, I'm on day three now
Hey girl it's our day! Can't wait to see how the June 15 clan does!
Hope everything went all right. Thinking about you.

Thinking about you and sending good thoughts your way for tomorrow.

thank you so much!!!
Are you getting lipo too? My Dr. Said that I didn't need any, maybe cause I'm a runner? I don't know, looking at my photos I'm thinking I need some. Good luck to you, I will be anxiously awaiting your updates!
No HG girl, you don't need lipo. You have nice legs.
This recovery is hard enough without it. Be thankful you don't need it. One doc I consulted with told me I needed it. The second one said "absolutely not". I am glad I went with the second.
You will be surprised at how much weight you will loose with this surgery.
I am only a week out and down 6 lbs from my pre-surgery weight, and I was not really trying to or needing to loose weight. I guess it was just all the skin and fat he took out with the TT.
Yes I am getting lipo for my love handles :) but not my thighs. Hopefully I will be able to update soon after my surgery!
You are going to do great! You are young and cute and Now you're going to be even cuter. Liquid White Hotness as I like to call it!! haha
Good luck.
Hey surgery bud. Can you believe only a day to go after today? Are you excited? Nervous? Both? Cant wait to hear how things go for you after. :-) All the BEST !
yes im so nervous!!! i told my bf i hope they give me alot of valium in case i try and change my mind ad not go through with it haha i think im more nervous than excited for some reason...im really nervous about the swelling also..im such a picky eater so ive been trying to think of things to eat afterwards also. how r u feeling?
Hey Gurlie. Our Days is coming up! Getting excited, and possibly obsessive! haha How are you feeling?