30 Y/o Female with (Former) Hereditary Under Eye Bags - North Andover, MA

I cannot express how happy I am with this...

I cannot express how happy I am with this procedure and Dr. Kapadia. I am 30 years old/female Caucasian with Lebanese heritage. I have suffered since birth from deep hollow under eye bags. The tear troughs were just getting deeper as I aged and I needed to so something about it. I got 2 vials of restylane injections in my tear troughs and wow....no makeup needed!!!! I look younger, awake, my skin looks smoother and I feel so much more confident looking people in the eyes!
Dr. Kapadia was 100% the right choice for me. He made me feel comfortable and secure in my decision and my procedure from beginning to end. He understood exactly what I was looking for and gave me the best results I could have ever imagined! I will be going back every couple of years for renewals on this filler. I recommend him to anyone who is looking for tear trough filler!!! It has actually changed my life. I no longer need a ton of makeup and I can focus on what is really important in life!!!!

3 month update with pics

3 months and still happy! Results have not changed!!!
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

Hi! I am half Lebanese as well and when you said your problem was hereditary I wondered if it were a Lebanese thing :D I have this same thing going on! I just had a facelift and some fat transfer and my surgeon, being overly cautious, didnt put enough fat in all the areas that needed it so I would like to fill those areas that are still deflated. He said that another fat transfer would take full anesthesia...To that I said, NO WAY! so the only other thing I can do is restylane. I am a bit concerned about lumpiness or other issues but you didnt sound like you had any issues at all. I also wonder what my eyes will look like when I smile? That extra volume, when pushed up, must go somewhere...will my eyes disappear? They are already small! Do you notice a difference in your eyes when you smile? Thanks for your review!
Thank you for sharing, it looks much better, glad it worked for you! I want to do this as well for my hereditary dark circles and hollow-look, but I've read so many horror stories about fillers in this area. I'm an injection virgin. Please keep us updated, as to how long it lasts, and if any weird issues happen. I'd like to know how often this is needed, since 2 vials at 1,000 is quite a lot if it doesn't last long.
Will do!!!!
I've got two vials as well, one full vial under each eye. I've had it done previously and it lasted well over a year, I suspect it will last even longer this time.