30/f No More Genetic Bags! - Mitesh Kapadia, North Andover, MA

I cannot express how happy I am with this...

I cannot express how happy I am with this procedure. I am 30 female Caucasian with Lebanese heritage. I suffered since birth from deep hollow under eye bags. The year troughs were just getting deeper as I aged and I needed to so something about it. I got 2 vials of restylane injections in my tear troughs and wow....no makeup needed!!!! I look younger, awake, my skin looks smoother and I feel so much more confident looking people in the eyes!
Was there any bruising or stiffness?
YES you WILL PUFF UP!!! It will look like you got punched in the eyes :) I made the mistake of trying to go to work right after DO NOT do that - you will need to be out of the public eye for about 3-4 full days. I used ice on the area to reduce swelling. There was no pain at all, just redness & puffiness. I will try to add pics! MAKE SURE YOU SLEEP UPRIGHT for 3-4 nights after to let the blood drain from the swollen areas!
Was there any bruising under the eye after the injections?

PHOTOS of recovery! (update on 30/f No More Genetic Bags! - Mitesh Kapadia, North Andover, MA)

Hi all! Thanks for all the great questions! I figured it's best to show pics to explain what the recovery was. AGAIN I SWEAR I HAD NO PAIN during the recovery time (I worked from home for 3 days and started wearing makeup 1 week after my injections - fully recovered in 3 weeks meaning swelling was COMPLETELY gone by then) - let me know if you have any questions!
How long will it last?
I went to the same doctor five years ago, for filler in the same under eye area. He used nearly one vial. I had no swelling whatsoever and no bruising either. Planning to get this done again this year, same doctor.
What was the procedure you had done called? I know you talked about injections in the notes but what was injected? I am interested in what you've done...as you look amazing and I struggle with the same issue. Thanks!
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Kapadia is so kind and friendly he made me feel safe and comfortable. My procedure was quick and painless! I honestly had visible swelling for 1 week and redness, no pain!