30/f No More Genetic Bags! - Mitesh Kapadia, North Andover, MA

I cannot express how happy I am with this...

I cannot express how happy I am with this procedure. I am 30 female Caucasian with Lebanese heritage. I suffered since birth from deep hollow under eye bags. The year troughs were just getting deeper as I aged and I needed to so something about it. I got 2 vials of restylane injections in my tear troughs and wow....no makeup needed!!!! I look younger, awake, my skin looks smoother and I feel so much more confident looking people in the eyes!

PHOTOS of recovery! (update on 30/f No More Genetic Bags! - Mitesh Kapadia, North Andover, MA)

Hi all! Thanks for all the great questions! I figured it's best to show pics to explain what the recovery was. AGAIN I SWEAR I HAD NO PAIN during the recovery time (I worked from home for 3 days and started wearing makeup 1 week after my injections - fully recovered in 3 weeks meaning swelling was COMPLETELY gone by then) - let me know if you have any questions!
Dr. Kappatia

Dr. Kapadia is so kind and friendly he made me feel safe and comfortable. My procedure was quick and painless! I honestly had visible swelling for 1 week and redness, no pain!

Great results! Sorta the same thing I went through with my eyes. Thanks for posting!
That swelling would have freaked me out..... good results though
I am a 25 year old male I suffer all this my life is fenetic from my dads side I am good dude but my dark circles and bags make me look so ugly and old I really am tired of this how much does it cost and is this permanent:???please I am so tired of looking so ugly
everyone's filler cost will be different depending on how much filler you need. I needed 2 vials, and that was $1,050. Results last 1-2 years, again depending on the person and how your filler settles. I expect to go each year to get filled.
Was there any bruising or stiffness?
YES you WILL PUFF UP!!! It will look like you got punched in the eyes :) I made the mistake of trying to go to work right after DO NOT do that - you will need to be out of the public eye for about 3-4 full days. I used ice on the area to reduce swelling. There was no pain at all, just redness & puffiness. I will try to add pics! MAKE SURE YOU SLEEP UPRIGHT for 3-4 nights after to let the blood drain from the swollen areas!
Was there any bruising under the eye after the injections?
YES you WILL PUFF UP!!! I made the mistake of trying to go to work right after DO NOT do that - you will need to be out of the public eye for about 3-4 full days. I used ice on the area to reduce swelling. There was no pain at all, just redness & puffiness. I will try to add pics!
Your results are beautiful. .Did you get two vials in each eye?
I got 1.25 under the right and .75 under the left
I got 1.25 under the right and .75 under the left
Wonderful results. I am sure you are very happy!
Wow your results are subtle but amazing!  Has anyone asked you if you've recently gone on vacation or anything like that, trying to figure out why you look refreshed?
People notice something but they can't figure out what :) thank you!!!!
How long does it last? Or how often do you have to get the injections?
My Dr. said i should be good for 1-2 years but he said everyone is different. I expect to review how my face looks in 1 year and then see if i want to go back to get touched up. 1 year is great in my opinion because its a year free of feeling self conscious!