30/f No More Genetic Bags! - Mitesh Kapadia, North Andover, MA

I cannot express how happy I am with this...

I cannot express how happy I am with this procedure. I am 30 female Caucasian with Lebanese heritage. I suffered since birth from deep hollow under eye bags. The year troughs were just getting deeper as I aged and I needed to so something about it. I got 2 vials of restylane injections in my tear troughs and wow....no makeup needed!!!! I look younger, awake, my skin looks smoother and I feel so much more confident looking people in the eyes!

PHOTOS of recovery! (update on 30/f No More Genetic Bags! - Mitesh Kapadia, North Andover, MA)

Hi all! Thanks for all the great questions! I figured it's best to show pics to explain what the recovery was. AGAIN I SWEAR I HAD NO PAIN during the recovery time (I worked from home for 3 days and started wearing makeup 1 week after my injections - fully recovered in 3 weeks meaning swelling was COMPLETELY gone by then) - let me know if you have any questions!

8 months after restylane injections in tear troughs

Under eyes still look smooth and I'm still happy with the procedure! When I touch under my eyes I can feel the filler a little bit but it's like a gel, not rock hard. When this dissolves I will be going back to Dr. Kapadia to get it re-done!!!
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Kapadia is so kind and friendly he made me feel safe and comfortable. My procedure was quick and painless! I honestly had visible swelling for 1 week and redness, no pain!