30/f No More Genetic Bags! - Mitesh Kapadia, North Andover, MA

I cannot express how happy I am with this...

I cannot express how happy I am with this procedure. I am 30 female Caucasian with Lebanese heritage. I suffered since birth from deep hollow under eye bags. The year troughs were just getting deeper as I aged and I needed to so something about it. I got 2 vials of restylane injections in my tear troughs and wow....no makeup needed!!!! I look younger, awake, my skin looks smoother and I feel so much more confident looking people in the eyes!

PHOTOS of recovery! (update on 30/f No More Genetic Bags! - Mitesh Kapadia, North Andover, MA)

Hi all! Thanks for all the great questions! I figured it's best to show pics to explain what the recovery was. AGAIN I SWEAR I HAD NO PAIN during the recovery time (I worked from home for 3 days and started wearing makeup 1 week after my injections - fully recovered in 3 weeks meaning swelling was COMPLETELY gone by then) - let me know if you have any questions!
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Kapadia is so kind and friendly he made me feel safe and comfortable. My procedure was quick and painless! I honestly had visible swelling for 1 week and redness, no pain!