Tummy Tuck W/out Plication - Norfolk, VA

I'm a 32 year old mother of 3 boys 15, 12 and 9....

I'm a 32 year old mother of 3 boys 15, 12 and 9. I've always had a little belly even before I had my babies. All of my babies were pretty big. Once I turned 30 I made a promise to my self to change the things that made me unhappy. First I got braces, then I loss 30lbs working out with a trainer now my tummy. Sad but after I loss weight I was even more unhappy with the way I looked. Usually I'm a very shy person but for some reason I got confidence from real self. I'm truly ready to be on the flat side.

1 month to until my tt

I'm getting more excited each day I can't believe in 1 month all this extra flab will be history. I love being a plus size women, but I need this body proportion. I really shy about these photos I'm going to upload.

5 days until my H&P

The devil is busy is a very true saying!! I've been so happy leading up to my TT, until someone decided to break into my house last week. All of the stress took a toll on me and my family. I've spent the last few days picking up the pieces and trying to get our life back in order. I refuse to let any a$& steal my joy. Back to my weight loss and preparing for my surgery. Btw I've been doing great 18lbs gone since the 10th of last month. Could you ladies give me a list of some supplies I'll need p.o .

Bye bye flab in 5 days

I'm so excited to be having a tt in 5 days. The past few days I've been out of town on business, not fun I wanted to be home preparing for my tt. Soon as I land today I'm off to walmart to finish purchasing supplies for my post op care. Also can any of you recommend a great stage 2 compression garment that's true to size I don't have time to order and send items back if there not the right size. I can't wait to post after pics...

I made it to the flat side 3 days P.O

Hello all I made it to the flat side. I have to admit the past few days have been ruff which was expected, but each day gets better and better. I'm really swollen and don't even know if its all worth it as of yet, I haven't seen my belly yet I'm all badged up. The drain tubs cause a lot of burning and stinging which I hate, so I can't wait until I have them removed. Also prepare to have gas from hell and please take your stool softener. Ill post po pics as soon as I leave my first follow up appt.
Dr. Jones