You Can Call Me Queen B(cup!) ... Hopefully! - Norfolk, VA

Breast reduction has been something I have always...

Breast reduction has been something I have always joked about with friends and family for as long as I can remember. Throughout middle school and high school I was always one of the biggest-chested girls in my grade. I was always told I was "lucky" by my friends who were not nearly as "well endowed," but really I thought THEY were the lucky ones. They could get swimsuits from Target and surf shops (I live at the beach) while I was stuck ordering online or squeezing into whatever I could find that looked semi youthful.

Now do not get me wrong, I have always been somewhat curvy and a bit heavier than most girls my age ( I'm 20, 5'6 and 175lbs) but my boobs have been something that have never really changed about my body type. I've been around the same size since I graduated high school 3 years ago (36/38 DD) but recently I have been fitted as an E? And online I looked into how bra fittings are measured and according to one chart I am a G?!?!?

I opened a ladies boutique this year with my mom and grandma and it is the saddest thing to go to market and buy clothing that is "in" for the shop, but it just doesn't fit!!! Even at stores like J.Crew I wear a large perfect shirt and it fits perfect everywhere except the chest gaps from where the buttons pull! I have numerous articles of clothing that have ripped behind the arm where my chest has pulled it so much! I'll post pictures of this madness!!!

Enough is enough!!!!!'

After the boutique opened in March, I started talking seriously with my mom about the possibility of getting a BR, and she has been 100% supportive since day 1. I have my first initial consultation in 1 week and I couldn't be more excited!!!! So glad I found this forum, I literally haven't quit reading everyone's stories since yesterday afternoon! You are all beautiful, strong, supportive women for sharing your stories and pictures! I hope to be the same!

Dreaming of the day I can properly wear my size without busting through the seams!!!

Pictures I promised!

Favorite dress from last fall- literally busting at the seams, but I promise it is my correct size!!!

Is it nonsense

Is it totally nonsense that I've been online shopping for bikini tops for the last hour or so? I've been in a on piece that last couple of years...partly due to the fact that I can't seem to get a flat tummy and partly because the amount of boobage I have is much too heavy to be supported by just a bow around my neck!

But really I am just dreaming of the day I can plop my beach chair in the sand and be able to wear a cute suit!! Maybe even a bandeaux!!! I have my consultation on the 20th, so we'll see what the PS has to say!! I'm hoping we can schedule my surgery, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up! One of the things I'm worried about is that he'll say I am not large enough for the surgery. I know that I am at a DD/E cup, but when I compare my goodies to others who have posted their before pictures I feel like I appear smaller!! Maybe after the consultation I will have the guts to share my before photos!

In the meantime I think I'll go back to my daydream on the beach...how long before anyone went to beach or on vacation post op?!